forum

Yu-gi-oh card game?

posted
Total Posts
show more
those
I still play. Xyz monsters aren't "stupid". You can say the same about Synchro Monsters.

Also, for those who play at dueling network, I'm an admin there under the name of ASOBITAI. I know my rulings and I'm up to date.
mathexpert
I like the design of Xyz cards, that's about it.
Pizzicato
new meta decks are no match for my Crystal beasts lol /o/
hillaryzx

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I like the design of Xyz cards, that's about it.
like black coloured and reverse star placement design?
mathexpert

hillaryzx wrote:

yeah, it looks a bit *different* compared to the previous designs, but overall imo it's pretty cool~ ^^
Pizzicato

mathexpert9981 wrote:

hillaryzx wrote:

yeah, it looks a bit *different* compared to the previous designs, but overall imo it's pretty cool~ ^^
Just saw how it works
The design is cool. The rulings and mechanics are gay.
hillaryzx

- Pizzicato - wrote:

Just saw how it works
the aim of Xyz is to stacking two/three/four monster below Xyz card.... but for me, some card effect are totally useless for decks...
Like example, Chaos No. 39: Utopia Ray, you need to have 1000 or less Life points to activate its effect. But when its effect activated, it just increase its attack and reduce its opponent attack... #lame effect#
Pizzicato

hillaryzx wrote:

- Pizzicato - wrote:

Just saw how it works
the aim of Xyz is to stacking two/three/four monster below Xyz card.... but for me, some card effect are totally useless for decks...
Like example, Chaos No. 39: Utopia Ray, you need to have 1000 or less Life points to activate its effect. But when its effect activated, it just increase its attack and reduce its opponent attack... #lame effect#
wind-ups. nuff said
bmin11
The design is just bleh. I couldn't even handle the design for the Syncro card.

I'm not against for the card itself. The game is broken anyway with the recent trends for spam special summoning with virtually no costs whatsoever. Hell, why bother paying half of your Life Points just to summon Dark Magician >_>
hillaryzx
To speed up the summoning of Dark Magician with no Tribute, I guess...
As the user of Synchro Deck, I don't think Synchro cards not too bad like Xyz, cause you need Tuner and a monster/s (limitation).
As for Fusion card, need this magic card ---> Polymerization
bmin11
I guess it would have been a lot more balanced if there weren't so much special summoning effects. They can spam the special summon to get Tuner + non-tuner within few turns. Same for xyz.
hillaryzx
it will be useless if monster that you spam is not the same level (for Xyz) or total of the level is not the same as the level of Synchro monster you want to summon...
Pizzicato
Just use an antispam deck if u hate metas so much (just like me)
bmin11
Ya I had to do that when I was playing the DS game. Stack those Solemn Warning etc etc
hillaryzx
add deep dark trap hole and black horn of heaven too...
Pizzicato

hillaryzx wrote:

add deep dark trap hole and black horn of heaven too...
that's weak. skill drain's the way.
bmin11
Nah, way too easily countered by Mystical Typhoon. They aren't even semi-limited for God's sake!
hillaryzx

bmin11 wrote:

Nah, way too easily countered by Mystical Typhoon. They aren't even semi-limited for God's sake!
God cards?? like Obelisk..
bmin11
hillaryzx

bmin11 wrote:

meh, whatever.. I know, but using God cards like Obelisk would screw up weak monsters...