forum

[duplicate] Scoreboard In Pause Screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Komm
So this has probably been asked before, but i'm kindof in the moment here and want to request it here and now.

First of all, i play with my scoreboard toggled off as i find it distracting in the first place because i always glance over to the scoreboard to see my previous score, or what the top plays full combo are so i know how many more notes i have to go on average and usually miss because of this distraction.

Here is my request:
Is it possible for us to be able to toggle the scoreboard when in the pause screen? a big thing for me is just beating my old scores on maps to try and have that feeling of completing it. And whenever i make a small miss or something i usually pause and restart the map (farming lmao). But there is sometimes the case where i am in the middle of the song and i know i have played this song before and not FC'd it. And i would like to check if here at the point i have missed at is further or less than the combo i had on my previous attempt, and then instead of restarting i would continue the map with a more likely chance to beat my score.

So maybe not a toggle on/off sort of thing but for the scoreboard to be visible on the pause screen? This would just be super handy for me, and probably other players too :)

Again i apologise if this has been asked before
Sandy Hoey