forum

sweaty hands

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makinakia
So my hands are sweaty (most of the time) and I can't stop it no matter what.
Especially this part:

https://imgur.com/a/Dfmk5EQ

It becomes rough instead of smooth and moving my hands on the tablet becomes harder

So how do I fix it?
Do I need a gloves or something?
dung eater
Less clothes (sometimes long pants are too much for me), drinking water, maybe doing something that makes you really sweat and taking a shower before playing might help. I always sweat when i try hard and it doesn't make a big difference to me. You could try changing how you play if it bothers you a lot.
Topic Starter
Makinakia

jaaakb wrote:

Less clothes (sometimes long pants are too much for me), drinking water, maybe doing something that makes you really sweat and taking a shower before playing might help. I always sweat when i try hard and it doesn't make a big difference to me. You could try changing how you play if it bothers you a lot.

I tried those things but none of them worked.
GSG95
You might need a glove for your tablet hand. Try one of those artist gloves made for digital art. Really, any glove would work I think. Just, make sure you clean that thing once you've used it. You're gonna need to if you're as sweaty as you say you are.
Piefayth
Wash your hands with soap and hot water before you play. If that doesn't work, you can buy antiperspirant hand lotions that help.