forum

[osu!std] 04/22/18 Dean Fujitoka - History Maker (TV Size) by fartownik Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Dean Fujitoka - History Maker (TV Size) by fartownik be Loved?

Yes
89.88%
No
10.12%
Total votes: 692
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Dean Fujitoka - History Maker (TV Size) by fartownik
Captain's Description (by Toy):
There's very little to say about fartownik's History Maker. It's a popular map from Yuri!!! on Ice with 426 favorites. It has some unconventional slidershapes that lead up to the kiai. Just play it.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/735996
Remitsu
This map should i guess not be loved just becuse of the unconventional slidershape of the map, still the map is very well made and good mapped but i still think it should not get loved becuse of the unconventional slidershapes. thats just my opinion atleast, still a good map (:
fartownik
dude
_Illustrious_
WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
Sailor Maya
I love dicks.
FINGERLOCK
no way this gets loved hoyl
huu
The note on this map on the spreadsheet is still the best one ever.
Horrifying
THIS MAPS GONNA MAKE HISTORY MY DUDES
ChizuruMizuhara
Can you hear, my heartbeat?
AngeLTobisawA
This is the best map so far by Fartownik.
DiceSA
This map should i guess not be loved just becuse of the unconventional slidershape of the map, still the map is very well made and good mapped but i still think it should not get loved becuse of the unconventional slidershapes. thats just my opinion atleast, still a good map (:
mmatt
KappaPride BORN KappaPride TO KappaPride MAKE KappaPride HISTORY KappaPride
Azu
gogogo
pancho258
hi beasttrollmc
space dash
if this gets loved i will praise beast
png

Sagiri-chan wrote:

Can you hear, my heartbeat?

Tired Feeling Never Enough