forum

[Archived] Identity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tiffanyxre
Problem Details:
Hello. I've been playing Osu! for a long time now, tho I stopped playing regulary a few years ago. I really want to start again but my Laptop I started playing with kinda got old so I downloaded Osu on my iMac. Its working perfectly fine and I don't have any problems. Except that I can't log into my Account. When I log in it says that I have to identify myself even tho my account is verified and I never had any problems with logging in on my laptop. I created a new account bc I thought I kinda lost my old one and I really didn't know how to fix it. Tried a lot of things
But now after 1 day I tried to log in again and It worked. I played one online game with a friend, was really happy that it worked but after the game I got kicked out and it started again. Kinda pissed I google if people had problems like that and most of them that had kinda the same problem just texted the Support and now I'm here and I need help :?
Thank you.
Lyawi
Du hast gegen eine wichtige Regel verstoßen indem du dir einen neuen Account erstellt hast. Was das angeht solltest du umgehend dem Support (accounts@ppy.sh) schreiben und ihnen das erklären, besonders wenn du nicht von der Regel wusstest.

Was die eigentliche Problematik angeht:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh