forum

Evanescence - Oceans

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 11 de abril de 2014 at 01:20:28 p.m.

Artist: Evanescence
Title: Oceans
Tags: Mystyk MystykAMV
BPM: 100
Filesize: 9012kb
Play Time: 03:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,55 stars, 340 notes)
  2. Insane (4,97 stars, 472 notes)
  3. Mystyk's Easy (1,08 stars, 143 notes)
  4. Normal (2,59 stars, 225 notes)
Download: Evanescence - Oceans
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
CROSS THE OCEANS IN MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNND

Another map for my Evanescence Project.

Mystyk made a cool Easy :D
Enjoy!
Katsuri
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Hehe thanks! :D
Katsuri
Malinen
Nice song and map, guy :o
Malinen
Insane:

01:12:534 - may be add spinner?
01:28:809 (5) - at this place you can change slider how in this place 01:30:609 (5)
01:55:059 (7) - this hitcircle can be shifted to the 01:55:209 (7)
02:16:959 (9) - add spinner :)
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Thanks for the mod! Unfortunately, I don't agree with any of the suggestions, so I won't change anything. But thanks anyway!
Barney Stinson
OH I WANTED TO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAP IT
D33d
You still can.

I stupidly closed my PM tab, so I can't post a log now. As such, I'll give [Insane] a quick mod with what I considered to be glaring issue during gameplay.

[General]

On second thoughts, I was probably wrong about the tempo. However, because you're using loads of slow 1/4, it feels like you've used extremely close spacing and sliderend stacking solely because it's 1/4 and therefore "comfortable" or "right." That's just the impression that I got. For the softer sections, you could use more angular patterns which are bunched together more, so that the player's cursor doesn't traverse the screen as intensely.

Also, because there's an implied double-time feel and there is clearly a lot of activity in the backing figures, I strongly recommend tick rate 4. It would fit extremely well and having a max score of ~15m would suit the intensity of this song. Moreover, you would be able to use lots of drumticks on those of the 1/2 sliders which are mapped across drum fills, with the ticks adding additional subtle emphasis on top of the snare hits.

I wish that your skin was edible. I can't get over how delicious it looks. Mind if I steal it sometime?

[Insane]

The start feels like you're patterning for the sake of it and the patterning results in some odd-looking overlaps. I suggest following the vocals with sliders, but that's just me. The lyric at 00:12:009 - is much, much stronger than the backing string sample at 00:12:309 - and yet you've even used a soft finish, which would complement the lyric a lot better. Also, 00:13:209 - is overmapped, as are the other sliders which are clearly forcing patterns.

00:13:209 - should at least be hitsounded, but I'd much prefer it if you started the slider where the repeat lands. I think that you should reconsider how you've mapped this section, because I feel that longer sliders would be more appropriate.

00:53:109 (1) - Returning to sliderends--and, for that matter, sliderstarts--like this is never something that I'd recommend for readability reasons. Moreover, Charles is on the warpath for this kind of thing, so be prepared for him to whine about it. Personally, I'm not too bothered, but you could maybe make the end of 00:54:159 (3) - form a pentagon with the circles which follow it.

01:28:809 (5) - While I appreciate the hold effect, this slider feels fairly useless and it confused me a lot. Because of the tight spacing, the distance between the start and repeat is night-identical to the 1/4 spacing after it. I found this deception to be very unfair. Please, see if you can replace it with a slider on the vocal, especially because you were already following the vocals.

01:54:909 (6,7) - Very minor suggestion--perhaps you could smooth out the orbital sliders a bit, then have these stacked inside the sliders? As clichéd as that is, it'd look awesome, create more impact and possibly feel more final. That said, what you have makes plenty of sense with the music.

02:33:759 - Bear my children. Perhaps you could repeat this somewhere else if at all possible, because this would be thrilling to play more than once.

02:36:309 (1,2,3) - I feel like you could emphasise the riff better. These sliders just go TA-ka-TA-ka-TA-ka, but the riff goes TA-ka-da-TA-ka-da. Slider-circle-slider-circle; that sort of thing. Some kind of downwards-pointing pattern could work nicely, if it could be made to flow into the huge arc.

02:41:109 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - "Epic" doesn't have to mean "awkward to read." I don't even think that this pattern's that interesting and the comboing, while fitting, is inconsistent. Please observe the following carefully:

My suggested approach in action

Here, the 1/2 spacing is notably smaller than the 3/4 spacing, which immediately makes my pattern more readable. Furthermore, the flow and pattern itself are much more dynamic and the fall-and-rise makes a lot of sense with the guitar riff.

Grouping all six circles as one combo will also make the followpoints look fantastic, or maybe that's just me. Still, I love the effect.

02:46:959 (3) - Just to remind you of the sliderend thing.

03:06:159 (3,6) - Um. I noticed this asymmetry at a glance, then confirmed it. Fix this, then move the circles and sliders together, so that a square is formed.

03:24:309 (1,1) - These spinners feel rather fruity and I feel like the map should've ended with the groove. However, if you're gonna insist on having the map's only spinners here, instead of somewhere more satisfying, then hitsound the buggers! Spinners without hitsounds are like waiting forever for a Half-Life 3 announcement, only to find that Valve's released the latest version of 'Left for Bread.'

In conclusion, this map is fantastic, but please consider all of my points with some thought, when you're ready to dig through this map again. It's exactly what the current influx of ranked maps is lacking and would serve as a reminder that structure can still be incredibly fun.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Gonna check that mod tomorrow, D33d.

This is officially revived.
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

D33d wrote:

You still can.

I stupidly closed my PM tab, so I can't post a log now. As such, I'll give [Insane] a quick mod with what I considered to be glaring issue during gameplay.

[General]

On second thoughts, I was probably wrong about the tempo. However, because you're using loads of slow 1/4, it feels like you've used extremely close spacing and sliderend stacking solely because it's 1/4 and therefore "comfortable" or "right." That's just the impression that I got. For the softer sections, you could use more angular patterns which are bunched together more, so that the player's cursor doesn't traverse the screen as intensely.

Also, because there's an implied double-time feel and there is clearly a lot of activity in the backing figures, I strongly recommend tick rate 4. It would fit extremely well and having a max score of ~15m would suit the intensity of this song. Moreover, you would be able to use lots of drumticks on those of the 1/2 sliders which are mapped across drum fills, with the ticks adding additional subtle emphasis on top of the snare hits.
I just don't like this. Slider tick 4 looks like a bit too much in sections like the intro. Also, I've NEVER been a fan of slidertick hitsounds :(

I wish that your skin was edible. I can't get over how delicious it looks. Mind if I steal it sometime?

[Insane]

The start feels like you're patterning for the sake of it and the patterning results in some odd-looking overlaps. I suggest following the vocals with sliders, but that's just me. The lyric at 00:12:009 - is much, much stronger than the backing string sample at 00:12:309 - and yet you've even used a soft finish, which would complement the lyric a lot better. Also, 00:13:209 - is overmapped, as are the other sliders which are clearly forcing patterns.
I can't really express every single point in which I disagree here. It seems that we have different concepts for mapping hahahaha I might be forcing the symmetry a bit, but that was the orignial conception and consign while mapping this. I can explain more in detail in IRC if you'd like me to.

00:13:209 - should at least be hitsounded, but I'd much prefer it if you started the slider where the repeat lands. I think that you should reconsider how you've mapped this section, because I feel that longer sliders would be more appropriate. I used a longer slider in this section starting here: 00:12:309 - and ending here 00:13:509 -

00:53:109 (1) - Returning to sliderends--and, for that matter, sliderstarts--like this is never something that I'd recommend for readability reasons. Moreover, Charles is on the warpath for this kind of thing, so be prepared for him to whine about it. Personally, I'm not too bothered, but you could maybe make the end of 00:54:159 (3) - form a pentagon with the circles which follow it. Reworked the pattern, the sliderstart of (3) is now unstacked.

01:28:809 (5) - While I appreciate the hold effect, this slider feels fairly useless and it confused me a lot. Because of the tight spacing, the distance between the start and repeat is night-identical to the 1/4 spacing after it. I found this deception to be very unfair. Please, see if you can replace it with a slider on the vocal, especially because you were already following the vocals. I wanted to add a detail on this particular part, I guess you noticed the cymbal (or hi-hat) going into 1/4th repeats. I just don't think it's so hard to read, and it adds a nice element to the gameplay.

01:54:909 (6,7) - Very minor suggestion--perhaps you could smooth out the orbital sliders a bit, then have these stacked inside the sliders? As clichéd as that is, it'd look awesome, create more impact and possibly feel more final. That said, what you have makes plenty of sense with the music. I *think* I got what you meant, mind checking to see if it's what you expected?

02:33:759 - Bear my children. Perhaps you could repeat this somewhere else if at all possible, because this would be thrilling to play more than once. I know right? :P This pattern kicks so much ass... I don't know if using it more than once would be good though. I mean, my original intention was for it to be something unique in the map, and it helps emphasizing this particular section in the vocals. What other sections do you suggest for me to use this pattern again?

02:36:309 (1,2,3) - I feel like you could emphasise the riff better. These sliders just go TA-ka-TA-ka-TA-ka, but the riff goes TA-ka-da-TA-ka-da. Slider-circle-slider-circle; that sort of thing. Some kind of downwards-pointing pattern could work nicely, if it could be made to flow into the huge arc. I tried something, tell me if you like it!

02:41:109 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - "Epic" doesn't have to mean "awkward to read." I don't even think that this pattern's that interesting and the comboing, while fitting, is inconsistent. Please observe the following carefully:

My suggested approach in action

Somewhat changed!

Here, the 1/2 spacing is notably smaller than the 3/4 spacing, which immediately makes my pattern more readable. Furthermore, the flow and pattern itself are much more dynamic and the fall-and-rise makes a lot of sense with the guitar riff.

Grouping all six circles as one combo will also make the followpoints look fantastic, or maybe that's just me. Still, I love the effect.

02:46:959 (3) - Just to remind you of the sliderend thing. Sure! I tried to rework this, tell me if it's fine.

03:06:159 (3,6) - Um. I noticed this asymmetry at a glance, then confirmed it. Fix this, then move the circles and sliders together, so that a square is formed. Donee.

03:24:309 (1,1) - These spinners feel rather fruity and I feel like the map should've ended with the groove. However, if you're gonna insist on having the map's only spinners here, instead of somewhere more satisfying, then hitsound the buggers! Spinners without hitsounds are like waiting forever for a Half-Life 3 announcement, only to find that Valve's released the latest version of 'Left for Bread.'
Hahaha added hitsounds, I can't really think of a way to map this section that feels ok considering how fast the map is overall.

In conclusion, this map is fantastic, but please consider all of my points with some thought, when you're ready to dig through this map again. It's exactly what the current influx of ranked maps is lacking and would serve as a reminder that structure can still be incredibly fun.
Just :)
Thanks man! I'll be tryin' to get this ranked!
D33d

Glad to see you working on this again.
Pappy
I think it's brillant map :)
I'm waiting for complete easy because Insane is perfect. ;)
Skin is too hmm... :/ pastel so so skin doesn't fit into the background :P Or is it the colors? ;)
pw384
Finally,
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Papcio wrote:

I think it's brillant map :)
I'm waiting for complete easy because Insane is perfect. ;)
Skin is too hmm... :/ pastel so so skin doesn't fit into the background :P Or is it the colors? ;)
Thanks!
The skin is a variation of the one I used on my Within Temptation maps. I believe it's smoothness brings a very according feeling to the map :)

Also, now the map has a storyboard!
Katsuri
Here is the easy difficulty you requested. Good luck with the map and notify me when you feel like I should check mods. Poke me on facebook in case I'm not online.

Easy Diff ver 1.0
http://puu.sh/5O3ao.osu
ZekeyHache
m4m requested by chat! :)

Mystyk's Easy
00:49:509 (2) - I think it would fit better with 00:48:309 (1) - if you move it to x:216 y:52
02:20:409 (2) - What about: ↓↓ (if you do this make sure to fix the position of 02:21:909 (3) - )
Pretty diff!

Normal
03:10:809 (4) - No siento que la forma del slider encaje bien con 03:09:909 (3) - Creo que quedaria mejor si lo haces derecho.
Nada mas que pueda decir de esta diff..

Hard
01:39:309 (2,3) - Intercablialos en la timeline, a mi me gusto el resultado.
Interesane..

Insane
01:08:409 (2) - Que tal un Ctrl+G? (Si lo haces recuerda revisar el spacing de 01:09:309 (3) - )
02:18:009 (2) - ^

Uff.. Eres muy bueno, hice lo que pude. :? Solo son pequeños detalles. La que mas me gusto fue la Insane. :P
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

ezek wrote:

m4m requested by chat! :)

Normal
03:10:809 (4) - No siento que la forma del slider encaje bien con 03:09:909 (3) - Creo que quedaria mejor si lo haces derecho.
Nada mas que pueda decir de esta diff.. De hecho, lo iba a hacer así originalmente! Cambiado!

Hard
01:39:309 (2,3) - Intercablialos en la timeline, a mi me gusto el resultado.
No va mucho con la distribucion de los saltos en general, ademas se genera un overlap medio feo con (5)
Interesane..

Insane
01:08:409 (2) - Que tal un Ctrl+G? (Si lo haces recuerda revisar el spacing de 01:09:309 (3) - )
02:18:009 (2) - ^ La intencion es que el ultimo sea el que mas fluya (en el ultimo kiai), por eso lo dejo asi!

Uff.. Eres muy bueno, hice lo que pude. :? Solo son pequeños detalles. La que mas me gusto fue la Insane. :P
Gracias!
787B
Hey naraku, it's great to be helping you out!
Mod requested ingame.

General

• Looks alright.

Mystyk's Easy

Hi Mystyk!
  1. 00:49:509 (2) - Hmm, you could move this a bit up to improve the blanket. I mean, it'd make sense to me since you did the same with 00:47:709 (3,1) - by putting the circle on the middle, so placing the slider 00:49:509 (2) - something closer to the middle would make a nice flow with those three objects:
  1. 01:29:109 (3) - Place where 01:26:709 (1) - begins (x:316 y:60), will look more consistent. You can also do the same with 01:31:509 (1) - here too when fixing up the spacing in case you change.
  1. 01:36:909 (2) - Spacing issue. Also, move it so it's symmetric with 01:35:709 (4) - (x:332 y:324). I'm sure that was your idea in the first place.
  1. 01:50:709 (2) - Kinda nazi, but, if you still consider 01:48:309 (3) - there, you might want to make a "blanket" with it for a better flow:
  1. 01:56:709 (4) - Flow here is not good. If you just move the tail to go more down on the grid it would be great not only between 01:56:109 (3,4) -, but with 01:56:709 (4,1) - as well. It can do a nice overlap also:
  1. 02:10:509 (1) - Might want to add the normal-hitnormal also on the beginning, still matches with the song.
  1. 02:41:109 (1,2) - Nazi as well here, but if you move up just a bit the last node of 02:41:109 (1) - you'll be able to place 02:42:309 (2) - better where 02:40:509 (5) - is, since they are not stacked properly:
  1. 03:21:309 (3) - Hmm, I feel you could still have made the blanket with 03:20:409 (2) -. You should be able to do that if you place it where 03:19:509 (1) - begins and moving the shape a bit:

Normal

There are some unsnapped sliders at the repeat arrows and on the end of them. You should check AIBat for yourself though.
  1. 00:23:109 (2) - You sure about not making symmetry with 00:22:509 (1) - ? You could still place 00:23:709 (3) - on the vertical line and still make it symmetric with 00:24:309 (1) -:
  1. 01:11:409 (2,3,4,5) - Feels like it could've used some symmetry as well here, it looks kinda random that (5) to me:
  1. 03:06:909 (4) - Very nazi, but just move this up a bit so its y-axis is the same of 03:06:309 (2) - (y:284).

Hard

1. 00:53:709 (4) - Would flow better if this goes downwards.
  1. 01:37:809 (3) - Hmm, I'd rather make it a bit more visible instead making a complete stack with the slider, it would keep consistent with other circles you've did at similar patterns. As far as I could see this is the only circle that it's behind a slider.
  1. 02:10:359 (3,4,5,6) - Feels kinda empty between this as you can still hear some drums at 02:11:259 -. Which I think is the reason you could've added a circle there, would kinda play better with 02:11:709 (6,7) -, but go check it for yourself.
  1. 02:21:609 - Could have been a triplet to match better with the song (drums are kinda loud here) but it would make an unnecessary jump, so it's alright I guess.

Insane

1. 00:37:809 (6) - Sounds like there's a whistle missing here.
  1. 01:12:309 (11) - Suggesting this to the personal side since I kinda hate how this circle ruins this awesome and symmetric section. So, anyways, you could've made it a stack with 01:12:159 (10) -, but this is just me, really.
  1. 02:33:309 (7,1) - Looks very sudden the change of pattern from instrumetals to vocals here, but it's alright. What bugged me here was the jump, which I think it's kinda unnecessary since it could've followed the same spacing from previous sliders. I may be wrong since I'm not a good player.
  1. 02:53:259 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - *comment* YES.
Ah, I love symmetry. Good job both of you.
I'll drop my star here soon, since I'm out of them :?
Edit: Here:

Wishing best of luck!
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Wolf wrote:

Hey naraku, it's great to be helping you out! :D
Mod requested ingame.

General

• Looks alright.

Normal

There are some unsnapped sliders at the repeat arrows and on the end of them. You should check AIBat for yourself though. Tried to fix that since I don't have AiBAT :P
  1. 00:23:109 (2) - You sure about not making symmetry with 00:22:509 (1) - ? You could still place 00:23:709 (3) - on the vertical line and still make it symmetric with 00:24:309 (1) -:
I use an hexagon later, I wanted some variance :P
  1. 01:11:409 (2,3,4,5) - Feels like it could've used some symmetry as well here, it looks kinda random that (5) to me:
Hmmm I did it non symmetrical and copied it on the following chorus, but rotated. It's a different kind of symmetry, and I like it this way :)
  1. 03:06:909 (4) - Very nazi, but just move this up a bit so its y-axis is the same of 03:06:309 (2) - (y:284). Moved (2,3) down instead. Also, you mean the coordinate :P

Hard

1. 00:53:709 (4) - Would flow better if this goes downwards.
Actually, I disagree. Not only it does flow well as it is now, but also it helps enhance the kind of "kick" effect on the music. Also it flows well into the next circles.
  1. 01:37:809 (3) - Hmm, I'd rather make it a bit more visible instead making a complete stack with the slider, it would keep consistent with other circles you've did at similar patterns. As far as I could see this is the only circle that it's behind a slider. That's true, I spent some time deciding this but I wasn't so sure. i'll unstack it.
  1. 02:10:359 (3,4,5,6) - Feels kinda empty between this as you can still hear some drums at 02:11:259 -. Which I think is the reason you could've added a circle there, would kinda play better with 02:11:709 (6,7) -, but go check it for yourself. Added a circle at 02:11:259.
  1. 02:21:609 - Could have been a triplet to match better with the song (drums are kinda loud here) but it would make an unnecessary jump, so it's alright I guess.That's exactly the reason why I didn't use a triplet hahaha Anyway, I worked something out

Insane

1. 00:37:809 (6) - Sounds like there's a whistle missing here.Added.
  1. 01:12:309 (11) - Suggesting this to the personal side since I kinda hate how this circle ruins this awesome and symmetric section. So, anyways, you could've made it a stack with 01:12:159 (10) -, but this is just me, really. It doesn't ruin anything imo :P
  1. 02:33:309 (7,1) - Looks very sudden the change of pattern from instrumetals to vocals here, but it's alright. What bugged me here was the jump, which I think it's kinda unnecessary since it could've followed the same spacing from previous sliders. I may be wrong since I'm not a good player. You mean the jump that leads into the following jumpy pattern :P?
  1. 02:53:259 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - *comment* YES. Hehehe
Ah, I love symmetry. Good job both of you.
I'll drop my star here soon, since I'm out of them :?
Wishing best of luck!
Thank you very much! :D
Also just a tip: you can open one [list] and then use as many [*] as you want, you don't need to use [list] for every [*]. :P
See you!
787B

narakucrimson wrote:

Also just a tip: you can open one [list] and then use as many [*] as you want, you don't need to use [list] for every [*]. :P
It gives a better spacing between them
/me runs
Kyouren
Welcome back to BAT, Narakucrismon!!^^
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Hey thanks! :D
D33d
I'm reposting this mod, because naraku couldn't kudosu it due to it being too old and I'm a shameless whooooooooore.

D33d wrote:

You still can.

[General]

[Insane]

00:13:209 - should at least be hitsounded, but I'd much prefer it if you started the slider where the repeat lands. I think that you should reconsider how you've mapped this section, because I feel that longer sliders would be more appropriate.

00:53:109 (1) - Returning to sliderends--and, for that matter, sliderstarts--like this is never something that I'd recommend for readability reasons. Moreover, Charles is on the warpath for this kind of thing, so be prepared for him to whine about it. Personally, I'm not too bothered, but you could maybe make the end of 00:54:159 (3) - form a pentagon with the circles which follow it.

01:28:809 (5) - While I appreciate the hold effect, this slider feels fairly useless and it confused me a lot. Because of the tight spacing, the distance between the start and repeat is night-identical to the 1/4 spacing after it. I found this deception to be very unfair. Please, see if you can replace it with a slider on the vocal, especially because you were already following the vocals.

01:54:909 (6,7) - Very minor suggestion--perhaps you could smooth out the orbital sliders a bit, then have these stacked inside the sliders? As clichéd as that is, it'd look awesome, create more impact and possibly feel more final. That said, what you have makes plenty of sense with the music.

02:33:759 - Bear my children. Perhaps you could repeat this somewhere else if at all possible, because this would be thrilling to play more than once.

02:36:309 (1,2,3) - I feel like you could emphasise the riff better. These sliders just go TA-ka-TA-ka-TA-ka, but the riff goes TA-ka-da-TA-ka-da. Slider-circle-slider-circle; that sort of thing. Some kind of downwards-pointing pattern could work nicely, if it could be made to flow into the huge arc.

[box=My suggested approach in action]

02:46:959 (3) - Just to remind you of the sliderend thing.

03:06:159 (3,6) - Um. I noticed this asymmetry at a glance, then confirmed it. Fix this, then move the circles and sliders together, so that a square is formed.

In conclusion, this map is fantastic, but please consider all of my points with some thought, when you're ready to dig through this map again. It's exactly what the current influx of ranked maps is lacking and would serve as a reminder that structure can still be incredibly fun.[/box]
Mystyk
ezek: fixed both things, thank you! :3

Wolf wrote:

Mystyk's Easy

Hi Mystyk! - Hi there!
  1. 00:49:509 (2) - Hmm, you could move this a bit up to improve the blanket. I mean, it'd make sense to me since you did the same with 00:47:709 (3,1) - by putting the circle on the middle, so placing the slider 00:49:509 (2) - something closer to the middle would make a nice flow with those three objects: - already fixed this because of the previous mod :P
  1. 01:29:109 (3) - Place where 01:26:709 (1) - begins (x:316 y:60), will look more consistent. You can also do the same with 01:31:509 (1) - here too when fixing up the spacing in case you change. - it's not really necessary to change this, (1) already disappears by the time (3) appears, and moving (3) will ruin the blanket between (2) and (4)
  1. 01:36:909 (2) - Spacing issue. Also, move it so it's symmetric with 01:35:709 (4) - (x:332 y:324). I'm sure that was your idea in the first place. - fixed, but I didn't put it exactly to the same spot you mentioned :P
  1. 01:50:709 (2) - Kinda nazi, but, if you still consider 01:48:309 (3) - there, you might want to make a "blanket" with it for a better flow:
    - well okay I made it a blanket but I didn't intend to make it a blanket in the first place and your example ruins distance :P
  1. 01:56:709 (4) - Flow here is not good. If you just move the tail to go more down on the grid it would be great not only between 01:56:109 (3,4) -, but with 01:56:709 (4,1) - as well. It can do a nice overlap also: - I didn't really want to stack but okay, changed it
  1. 02:10:509 (1) - Might want to add the normal-hitnormal also on the beginning, still matches with the song. - yes
  1. 02:41:109 (1,2) - Nazi as well here, but if you move up just a bit the last node of 02:41:109 (1) - you'll be able to place 02:42:309 (2) - better where 02:40:509 (5) - is, since they are not stacked properly: - okay
  1. 03:21:309 (3) - Hmm, I feel you could still have made the blanket with 03:20:409 (2) -. You should be able to do that if you place it where 03:19:509 (1) - begins and moving the shape a bit: - I didn't intend to make a blanket, and I would like to avoid such stacks on an Easy diff even if the previous objects disappear by that time
Thanks for the mods both of you! :3
http://puu.sh/60f4T.osu
Gero
  • Welcome Back Naraku!

Solo un modder random pasando por aqui y tambien porque es Evanescence!

General
  1. Creo que como el mapa contiene SB seria mejor si agregas la alerta de la epilepsia, por los efectos y tal.
  2. que tal agregar a los tags Amy Lee, Terry Balsamo, Tim McCord que son los integrantes de la banda y al productor Nick Raskulinecz tambien agregar el genero Synth rock, Alternative Metal.

Mystyk's Easy

you must disable widescreen support since the SB is 1024x768
  3. 00:26:934
  4. 00:27:084
  5. 00:27:234
  6. 00:27:384
  7. 00:47:484
  8. 00:47:934
    all these lines are unnecessary I recommend you delete them.
  9. 00:09:909 (1) - Nazi* This slider is not perfectly symmetrical, and the proof is the CTRL + H, I'm sure you can do better.
  10. 00:34:509 (2) - ^
  11. 01:21:909 (1) - ^
  12. 01:32:709 (2) - ^
  13. 01:46:509 (2) - ^
  14. 01:32:709 (2) - ^
  15. 00:12:309 (2,1) - Nazi* Bad blanket , move the last point of this slider 00:12:759 (1) - to X:81 y:115 looks nice imo.
  16. 00:49:509 (2) - move this slider to X:216 Y:50 for better blanket with 00:48:309 (1).
  17. 01:24:909 (4,1) - ^
  18. 00:54:309 (2) - spacing.
  19. 01:01:509 - this sampleset normal sounds bad, imo is better if you remove this.
  20. 01:05:109 (5) - what do you think if you add one finish here? sounds good.
  21. 01:26:709 (1,3) - Nazi* move this circle to X:316 Y:60 for a better stack.
  22. 01:30:309 - what do you think to add a sampleset normal here (?
  23. 01:54:909 (2,4) - looks pretty nice but this is unranked because you can't cover a slider with repetition and less on easy diff , is better if you remake this pattern.
  24. 02:00:309 (2) - Nazi* Ugly slider can you make this better please x_x maybe something like this:
  25. 03:22:059 - this is a suggestion but this part is very empty, how about adding a spinner here 03:22:059 - until 03:24:159 is nice.!

Normal
  26. 00:29:109 (1) - bien esta es una sugerencia tambien pero que tal de hacer este slider con las curvas mas marcadas, algo asi:
  27. 00:57:909 (1,1) - Nazi* este blanket no es del todo perfecto, talvez mover el primer punto a X:258 Y:46 el segundo a X:112 Y:224 y por ultimo el tercer punto a X:387 Y:258, ah y otra cosa por estetica nadamas este slider 01:00:909 (2) - esta siendo cubierto por este 00:57:909 (1) - lo cual en mi opinion influiria mucho ala hora de jugar el mapa, a lo que me refiero que una persona no experimentada se podria confundir al ver dos sliders casi sobrepuestos lo cual podria significar que hiciera un miss ahi.
  28. 01:11:409 (2,4) - solo un poco Nazi* pero que tal mover este circulo a X:168 Y:144 para ser perfectamente simetrico con 2 y con el siguiente hacer CTRL + C . CTRL + V y despues CTRL + J solo para mantener la simetria.
  29. 02:21:309 (4,6) - ^
  30. 01:23:709 (4,1) - Bonita simetria pero esto es confuso para un jugador novato ya que si analizamos esta situacion el player nuevo va a ir por la parte que esta mas cerca del circulo lo cual podria significar un miss aqui, te sugiero re hacer este patron, perdon por matar la simetria pero es mejor hacer esto mas legible.
  31. 02:06:909 (4,1) - ^
  32. 01:40:509 (2) - spacing.
  33. 01:50:709 (1,1) - igual que la sugerencia anterior por lo consiguiente tambien aqui 01:53:709 (2)
  34. 03:22:059 - la misma sugerencia que en la easy, siento que esta muy vacio aqui, que te parece agregar un spinner de aqui 03:22:059 - hasta aqui 03:24:159 - por el termino de la voz.

Hard
  35. 00:28:209 - no estoy seguro de si quieras agregar esto pero que tal una nota aqui para seguir la voz, y para no quitarle la simetria que llevas esta nota la puedes agregar en X:184 Y:252.
  36. 01:29:709 (2,4) - solo para mejorar el flow un poco podrias hacer CTRL + G en estos sliders por separado claro se mira y se juega mucho mejor.
  37. 00:32:409 (2) - CTRL + G ^
  38. 00:37:209 (2) - ^
  39. 03:22:059 - misma sugerencia del spinner.

Insane
  40. 01:30:309 - siento que estas ignorando un beat importante que es el tick blanco , no se que opinas tu de re hacer este patron y agregar una nota aqui 01:30:309 - con clap.
  41. 01:35:259 (4,1) - igual que en la hard para mejorar un poco el flow puedes agregar CTRL + G en estos sliders por separado igual no dañas la simetria y el spacing sigue siendo el mismo.
  42. 01:44:409 (2) - oh naraku esto esta bien pero el slider esta excediendo el limite de mapeo osea que esta muy afuera del area de mapeado y en ocasiones han unrankeado mapas por estas situaciones asi que como preventiva que tal mover esto un poco mas arriba.
  43. 03:22:059 - misma sugerencia del spinner.

Esto es todo lo que pude encontrar :c tus dificultades son muy buenas, mucha suerte y espero este rankeado este mapa muy pronto!
    Cya!
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Gero wrote:

• Welcome Back Naraku!

Solo un modder random pasando por aqui y tambien porque es Evanescence!

General
  1. Creo que como el mapa contiene SB seria mejor si agregas la alerta de la epilepsia, por los efectos y tal. No creo que sea necesario. Las pulsaciones son muy pocas, la alerta se agrega en casos de pulsaciones constantes y muy cercanas en el tiempo
  2. que tal agregar a los tags Amy Lee, Terry Balsamo, Tim McCord que son los integrantes de la banda y al productor Nick Raskulinecz tambien agregar el genero Synth rock, Alternative Metal. No tiene mucho sentido agregar eso... Los nombres directamente no son recomendables nunca, y los géneros son discutibles - pero esto ya está clasificado como rock, eso debería ser suficiente.

Normal
  3. 00:29:109 (1) - bien esta es una sugerencia tambien pero que tal de hacer este slider con las curvas mas marcadas, algo asi:
    Siempre trato de cumplir con ciertaa máximaa de diseño de sliders: que es que en estos casos deben ser simétricos respecto a su centro, y que el último punto debe corresponder en lo posible al centro de la cola del slider. Tu slider viola claramente mi primera máxima, lo noto a simple vista y no me gusta.
  4. 00:57:909 (1,1) - Nazi* este blanket no es del todo perfecto, talvez mover el primer punto a X:258 Y:46 el segundo a X:112 Y:224 y por ultimo el tercer punto a X:387 Y:258, ah y otra cosa por estetica nadamas este slider 01:00:909 (2) - esta siendo cubierto por este 00:57:909 (1) - lo cual en mi opinion influiria mucho ala hora de jugar el mapa, a lo que me refiero que una persona no experimentada se podria confundir al ver dos sliders casi sobrepuestos lo cual podria significar que hiciera un miss ahi. No voy a detenerme en cosas tan triviales como hacer el blanket perfecto en un slider tan grande, bastante bien está. Además, esto es un Normal, si alguien no puede leer eso, entonces que juegue Easy.
  5. 01:11:409 (2,4) - solo un poco Nazi* pero que tal mover este circulo a X:168 Y:144 para ser perfectamente simetrico con 2 y con el siguiente hacer CTRL + C . CTRL + V y despues CTRL + J solo para mantener la simetria. Moví (4) y (5), no había visto que no eran simétricos
  6. 02:21:309 (4,6) - ^
  7. 01:23:709 (4,1) - Bonita simetria pero esto es confuso para un jugador novato ya que si analizamos esta situacion el player nuevo va a ir por la parte que esta mas cerca del circulo lo cual podria significar un miss aqui, te sugiero re hacer este patron, perdon por matar la simetria pero es mejor hacer esto mas legible. Vuelvo a lo mismo - en Normal se pueden empezar a introducir patterns un poco más complejos, la idea es que el jugador pueda ir mejorando en las dificultades intermedias, no solo en Insane. Es parte del concepto de la "curva de dificultad" de un mapa.
  8. 02:06:909 (4,1) - ^
  9. 01:40:509 (2) - spacing. Intencional, está de acuerdo con la intensidad de la canción en ese momento. Además no es difícil de interpretar.
  10. 01:50:709 (1,1) - igual que la sugerencia anterior por lo consiguiente tambien aqui 01:53:709 (2)
  11. 03:22:059 - la misma sugerencia que en la easy, siento que esta muy vacio aqui, que te parece agregar un spinner de aqui 03:22:059 - hasta aqui 03:24:159 - por el termino de la voz. Quiero que esto esté vacío, perdón.

Hard
  12. 00:28:209 - no estoy seguro de si quieras agregar esto pero que tal una nota aqui para seguir la voz, y para no quitarle la simetria que llevas esta nota la puedes agregar en X:184 Y:252. La idea era seguir la batería que es super fuerte ahí
  13. 01:29:709 (2,4) - solo para mejorar el flow un poco podrias hacer CTRL + G en estos sliders por separado claro se mira y se juega mucho mejor.Por la sencilla razón de que es un tipo de pattern muy usado y que quiero introducir elementos innovativos al mapa, no aplico esto.
  14. 00:32:409 (2) - CTRL + G ^
  15. 00:37:209 (2) - ^ No, así es como quiero que se juegue. No creo que necesite mucha explicación jajaja
  16. 03:22:059 - misma sugerencia del spinner.

Insane
  17. 01:30:309 - siento que estas ignorando un beat importante que es el tick blanco , no se que opinas tu de re hacer este patron y agregar una nota aqui 01:30:309 - con clap. Sinceramente no opino igual, ese tick blanco no tiene peso ninguno jajajja
  18. 01:35:259 (4,1) - igual que en la hard para mejorar un poco el flow puedes agregar CTRL + G en estos sliders por separado igual no dañas la simetria y el spacing sigue siendo el mismo. Misma razón, además este pattern es sorprendentemente divertido.
  19. 01:44:409 (2) - oh naraku esto esta bien pero el slider esta excediendo el limite de mapeo osea que esta muy afuera del area de mapeado y en ocasiones han unrankeado mapas por estas situaciones asi que como preventiva que tal mover esto un poco mas arriba.
    Simplemente esto:
  20. 03:22:059 - misma sugerencia del spinner.

Esto es todo lo que pude encontrar :c tus dificultades son muy buenas, mucha suerte y espero este rankeado este mapa muy pronto!
    Cya!
Muchas gracias! Lamento no poder aplicar muchas cosas del mod, simplemente no comparto muchos de tus puntos de vista :(
Saludos!
Mystyk

Gero wrote:

• Mystyk's Easy

you must disable widescreen support since the SB is 1024x768 - okay
  1. 00:26:934
  2. 00:27:084
  3. 00:27:234
  4. 00:27:384
  5. 00:47:484
  6. 00:47:934
    all these lines are unnecessary I recommend you delete them. - okay
  7. 00:09:909 (1) - Nazi* This slider is not perfectly symmetrical, and the proof is the CTRL + H, I'm sure you can do better. - it's fine like this
  8. 00:34:509 (2) - ^ - umm okay I changed it a little
  9. 01:21:909 (1) - ^ - ^
  10. 01:32:709 (2) - ^ - ^
  11. 01:46:509 (2) - ^ - ^
  12. 01:32:709 (2) - ^ - I don't know why you mentioned this twice
  13. 00:12:309 (2,1) - Nazi* Bad blanket , move the last point of this slider 00:12:759 (1) - to X:81 y:115 looks nice imo. - not exactly there but moved it a bit
  14. 00:49:509 (2) - move this slider to X:216 Y:50 for better blanket with 00:48:309 (1). - I don't want to change this, it looks good as it is now
  15. 01:24:909 (4,1) - ^ - ^
  16. 00:54:309 (2) - spacing. - are you serious? 0,04 difference...no change
  17. 01:01:509 - this sampleset normal sounds bad, imo is better if you remove this. - it doesn't sound bad imo
  18. 01:05:109 (5) - what do you think if you add one finish here? sounds good. - okay, added
  19. 01:26:709 (1,3) - Nazi* move this circle to X:316 Y:60 for a better stack. - no, it ruins both the blanket and distance, and it's not visible while playing
  20. 01:30:309 - what do you think to add a sampleset normal here (? - okay
  21. 01:54:909 (2,4) - looks pretty nice but this is unranked because you can't cover a slider with repetition and less on easy diff , is better if you remake this pattern. - I don't think it's unrankable because while gameplay it is VISIBLE, but changed it anyway since dkun also suggested it, and originally I didn't stack it, it was a suggestion from prwevious mod X_X
  22. 02:00:309 (2) - Nazi* Ugly slider can you make this better please x_x maybe something like this: - it's not ugly, I don't want to change it, I like my sliders
  23. 03:22:059 - this is a suggestion but this part is very empty, how about adding a spinner here 03:22:059 - until 03:24:159 is nice.! - no, naraku told me not to change this
Thanks for the mod, but I want to be honest, I dislike these kind of mods, because the things you mention are really small stuff and I don't feel like it really improves the gameplay.

My diff:
http://puu.sh/655jI.osu
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
Bump! This will get ranked.
Shiro
hi hi as per your request

you know the drill

General
  1. 02:29:109 - The kiai at this point is quite short. I'm not sure it'd be allowed at all ? Either way, I don't quite see where it comes from so I think it would be better to remove it.
Mystyk's Easy
  • asdf comboing is inconsistent, you should keep the pattern of new combo every big white tick going, or make it one new combo every two white ticks to give yourself some leniency. This assumes that the former will be followed, but I think that for the structure of the map it'd be better to follow the latter:
  1. 00:54:309 (2) - This slider breaks the comboing (it ends where the new combo should be)
  2. 00:59:109 (2) - same
  3. 01:02:709 (3) - There should be a new combo on this
  4. 01:05:109 (5,1) - New combo should be on (5)
  5. 01:07:509 (3) - There should be a new combo on this
  6. 01:36:909 (2) - 01:39:309 (4) - I assume that these are longer on purpose, but it sounds really weird. I know it's supposed to go with the drums in the background, but it felt weird when testplaying because I expected them to finish on the white tick. I think that would be preferable, honestly, it'd be less confusing and more intuitive
  7. 01:48:309 (3,1) - New combo should be on (3)
  8. 01:50:709 (2) - There should be a new combo on this
  9. 01:53:109 (5,1) - New combo should be on (5)
  10. 01:53:709 (1,2) - That sounds very weird. There isn't any strong drums to support this rhythm and it just makes it kinda... bizarre. Also the second slider breaks the comboing.
  11. 01:56:709 (4) - Breaks the comboing <_>
  12. 02:00:309 (2) - There should be a new combo on this
  13. 02:03:909 (3) - There should be a new combo on this
  14. 02:07:509 (2) - There should be a new combo on this
  15. 02:09:909 (4,1) - New combo should be on (4)
  16. 02:12:309 (2) - There should be a new combo on this
  17. 02:13:509 (4) - Breaks the comboing
  18. 02:17:109 (2) - There should be a new combo on this
  19. 02:30:909 (2) - Breaks the comboing... and I'll stop here I'm getting tired >.>...
  20. 02:41:109 (1,2,3,4) - That was very weird. I see where it comes from, but it was weird to play and kind of unintuitive. I'd suggest to either replace the whole part with a spinner or add a repeat to the sliders to make it more intuitive in terms of rhythm. I'd rather you replace it with a spinner though !
  21. 03:10:509 (1) - Here again the extended slider sounds really weird. The chorus was mostly 1/1 so far, it'd be more intuitive to keep that going !
  22. 03:24:309 (1,1) - not a good ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa make the second spinner start later or merge them both, having spinners so close together in an Easy is a really really unintuitive and unfun gimmick =(
    Here, have the sad fox of disapproval for the comboing. The rhythms are pretty fine (apart from the ones I pointed out) and it plays decently well. There's also some structure, so it's pretty good !
Normal
  1. 00:22:509 (1) - To keep the comboing consistent for this beginning, there shouldn't be any new combo here.
  2. 00:26:709 (1) - Same.
  3. 00:40:809 (1) - Same !
  4. 00:42:009 (3) - This slider feels weird because you're missing on the drum hits, and it makes the hitsounding feel empty at this point when the song isn't empty at all. Methinks you should work something out to make sure not to miss the drum hit at least at 00:42:909 -
  5. 00:47:109 (1) - For the sake of consistency, there shouldn't be any new combo here.
  6. 00:48:909 (2) - I'm not sure why there's a whistle on this slider. Is it a mistake ? This part is empty of drums and adding a drum-whistle on this kind of ruins the effect of 00:52:509 (6,7,1) -
  7. 00:56:109 (1) - This is the last one I point out, but yeah, there shouldn't be any new combo here. Make sure to make your comboing consistent at least (one new combo every second big white tick)... =( here's the sad fox of disapproval
  8. 01:06:159 (2) - That sounds extremely weird and is rather surprising. Why is it starting on the blue tick ? It'd be more intuitive to make it start on the red tick and shorten it.
  9. 01:32:409 (2) - This slider makes you miss on a "clap" at 01:33:309 - and it sounds really weird. Think there's a way you can change this to fill in that blank ?
  10. 01:58:959 (2) - 02:15:759 (2) - 03:15:759 (2) - Same as 01:06:159 (2) -
  11. 02:43:509 (2,1) - Ok I lied I'm pointing one more out but this one really really needs to be fixed: new combo should be on (2)
  12. 03:24:309 (1,1) - Same as Easy - I don't think having the two spinners this close together is acceptable for a Normal. =(
Hard
  1. 02:11:259 (5,6) - There should be a circle somewhere between these two. The expected "wait" is 1/2 but the one you mapped is 3/4 and it feels extremely weird.
  2. 02:32:709 - methinks there should be a circle here. It'd be more consistent with 02:31:509 (1,2,3) - in terms of rhythm and would also the problem of ^
  3. 03:10:359 - Same !
  4. 03:11:559 - same, it would also fit the lyrics more !
Insane
  1. 01:28:809 (5) - O_o ???!o_o???o_O???!!??
    this is hell in DT =(
Pretty nice map. Too much symmetry for me though x_x
Topic Starter
narakucrimson

Shiro wrote:

hi hi as per your request

you know the drill

General
  1. 02:29:109 - The kiai at this point is quite short. I'm not sure it'd be allowed at all ? Either way, I don't quite see where it comes from so I think it would be better to remove it. If this is not enforced for some stupid reason that I can imagine staff nowdays will come up with, I won't remove it. It's a strong moment in the song so I want to emphasize it.

Normal
  1. 00:22:509 (1) - To keep the comboing consistent for this beginning, there shouldn't be any new combo here.
  2. 00:26:709 (1) - Same.
  3. 00:40:809 (1) - Same ! You're right,I'll fix these
  4. 00:42:009 (3) - This slider feels weird because you're missing on the drum hits, and it makes the hitsounding feel empty at this point when the song isn't empty at all. Methinks you should work something out to make sure not to miss the drum hit at least at 00:42:909 - I actually tried, but it doesn't really fit with the general rythm of the difficulty. It just sounds more weird :c
  5. 00:47:109 (1) - For the sake of consistency, there shouldn't be any new combo here. Actually, this is so that the kiai starts on blue, so it's more for consistency than anything else :P I rechecked pretty much the entire difficulty for combos so this should be fixed now
  6. 00:48:909 (2) - I'm not sure why there's a whistle on this slider. Is it a mistake ? This part is empty of drums and adding a drum-whistle on this kind of ruins the effect of 00:52:509 (6,7,1) - Probably a mistake, removed!
  7. 00:56:109 (1) - This is the last one I point out, but yeah, there shouldn't be any new combo here. Make sure to make your comboing consistent at least (one new combo every second big white tick)... =( here's the sad fox of disapproval Damn right, done
  8. 01:06:159 (2) - That sounds extremely weird and is rather surprising. Why is it starting on the blue tick ? It'd be more intuitive to make it start on the red tick and shorten it. It just sounded cool. Still, changed
  9. 01:32:409 (2) - This slider makes you miss on a "clap" at 01:33:309 - and it sounds really weird. Think there's a way you can change this to fill in that blank ? Still gonna miss the clap, but I'll add a hitsound at the start
  10. 01:58:959 (2) - 02:15:759 (2) - 03:15:759 (2) - Same as 01:06:159 (2) -
  11. 02:43:509 (2,1) - Ok I lied I'm pointing one more out but this one really really needs to be fixed: new combo should be on (2)
  12. 03:24:309 (1,1) - Same as Easy - I don't think having the two spinners this close together is acceptable for a Normal. =( It's readable enough, also I don't want to use such a large slider.
Hard
  1. 02:11:259 (5,6) - There should be a circle somewhere between these two. The expected "wait" is 1/2 but the one you mapped is 3/4 and it feels extremely weird. Moved (5) 1/4th forward and repositioned it.
  2. 02:32:709 - methinks there should be a circle here. It'd be more consistent with 02:31:509 (1,2,3) - in terms of rhythm and would also the problem of ^ I can agree to add one at 02:32:559
  3. 03:10:359 - Same ! Same
  4. 03:11:559 - same, it would also fit the lyrics more ! Nah it's just fine this way
Insane
  1. 01:28:809 (5) - O_o ???!o_o???o_O???!!??
    this is hell in DT =( I don't see the problem
Pretty nice map. Too much symmetry for me though x_x
Aurele
was about to mod this, finally wmqkndlkwenflnelrkqngg.

poke me when mystyk have done her changes
Mystyk

Shiro wrote:

Mystyk's Easy
  • asdf comboing is inconsistent, you should keep the pattern of new combo every big white tick going, or make it one new combo every two white ticks to give yourself some leniency. This assumes that the former will be followed, but I think that for the structure of the map it'd be better to follow the latter:
  1. 00:54:309 (2) - This slider breaks the comboing (it ends where the new combo should be) - no, the lyrics in the background are still part of the first combo, and then the second combo 00:56:109 (1) - comes when she starts singing the new section
  2. 00:59:109 (2) - same - ^
  3. 01:02:709 (3) - There should be a new combo on this - okay, I changed this one
  4. 01:05:109 (5,1) - New combo should be on (5) - no, because I placed new combos according to the lyrics and not according to the music
  5. 01:07:509 (3) - There should be a new combo on this - no, it's part of the combo because of the lyrics, I know there is a finish sound there, but it's not worth a new combo imo since it's basically the part of the combo as I said
  6. 01:36:909 (2) - 01:39:309 (4) - I assume that these are longer on purpose, but it sounds really weird. I know it's supposed to go with the drums in the background, but it felt weird when testplaying because I expected them to finish on the white tick. I think that would be preferable, honestly, it'd be less confusing and more intuitive - okay, I changed it
  7. 01:48:309 (3,1) - New combo should be on (3) - same reason I already told you, I follow the lyrics (or vocals, however you say that)
  8. 01:50:709 (2) - There should be a new combo on this - "miiiiind" is still part of the previous vocal section so I don't want to add a new combo
  9. 01:53:109 (5,1) - New combo should be on (5) - I follow the vocals
  10. 01:53:709 (1,2) - That sounds very weird. There isn't any strong drums to support this rhythm and it just makes it kinda... bizarre. Also the second slider breaks the comboing. - I shortened the first slider, also, there is a finish sound on the blue tick, maybe it's not loud enough to hear or to play >.< no change in comboing, I don't want to change this part, because (2) fits to the lyrics, but if I change it to a hit circle it won't fit as much, and I'm not going to change it just for the sake of comboing
  11. 01:56:709 (4) - Breaks the comboing <_> - it follows the vocals
  12. 02:00:309 (2) - There should be a new combo on this - it's part of the combo considering the vocals
  13. 02:03:909 (3) - There should be a new combo on this - already reasoned in previous lines X_X
  14. 02:07:509 (2) - There should be a new combo on this - ^
  15. 02:09:909 (4,1) - New combo should be on (4) - ^
  16. 02:12:309 (2) - There should be a new combo on this - ^
  17. 02:13:509 (4) - Breaks the comboing - ^
  18. 02:17:109 (2) - There should be a new combo on this - ^
  19. 02:30:909 (2) - Breaks the comboing... and I'll stop here I'm getting tired >.>... - listen to the vocals, she is holding that sound for long
  20. 02:41:109 (1,2,3,4) - That was very weird. I see where it comes from, but it was weird to play and kind of unintuitive. I'd suggest to either replace the whole part with a spinner or add a repeat to the sliders to make it more intuitive in terms of rhythm. I'd rather you replace it with a spinner though ! - I didn't want to add repeats because it may have been hard, but I know they would have fit :'( I replaced them with a spinner
  21. 03:10:509 (1) - Here again the extended slider sounds really weird. The chorus was mostly 1/1 so far, it'd be more intuitive to keep that going ! - alright!
  22. 03:24:309 (1,1) - not a good ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa make the second spinner start later or merge them both, having spinners so close together in an Easy is a really really unintuitive and unfun gimmick =( - sure, I made the second spinner start later
    Here, have the sad fox of disapproval for the comboing. The rhythms are pretty fine (apart from the ones I pointed out) and it plays decently well. There's also some structure, so it's pretty good ! - thanks! well I don't agree about the comboing, but I agree on the other stuff, it might be better like this, so thanks for the mod!
Thanks for the mod!
My diff:
http://puu.sh/7xQxe.osu
Topic Starter
narakucrimson
You messed the colourhaxes Mystyk, I fixed them for ya ^^
Mystyk

narakucrimson wrote:

You messed the colourhaxes Mystyk, I fixed them for ya ^^
whaaaaat, but I redownloaded the map before doing my changes X_X but thanks anyway
show more