forum

Hatsuki Yura - Nanka Ii Koto

posted
Total Posts
show more
Suzully
Bubbled!
YTYuyu
I'm just wondering, you will get the 5 bonus stars if this map gets popped right. because this map has improved i had so much fun playing it. i'd give stars but if this gets popped and the 5 bonus stars are awarded, i guess i don't have to do it, but oh well. here's 1 star for good luck :P
Aleks719
General
3 seconds before start in total seems too much.. Set audio lead in 1500 or 2000.
bakajo is unnecessary tag, right? remove it?

Insane
00:35:921 (1) - all online in 2am BATs confirmed that sliders like that are unrankable..
00:52:652 (7,8,1) - kinda strange stack

Hard
00:23:037 (3) - same about unrankable slider...
01:06:498 (6) - replace nc here, for making slowdown easier to read
01:14:383 (1) - better replace it farer
Topic Starter
Kotone
all fixed of my part,waiting for jojo's reply.Thanks for modding.
JoJo

Aleks719 wrote:

Hard
00:23:037 (3) - same about unrankable slider... //Hmm, this is fine to me, and I have asked 2 MATs just now, they both considered this is okay. http://puu.sh/Iqw6 http://puu.sh/Iqus
01:06:498 (6) - replace nc here, for making slowdown easier to read//OK~
01:14:383 (1) - better replace it farer//Done~
and by the way,
01:06:498 (6,2) - I don't know why, these two sliders should have 3 slider ticks but in test/play mode they only have one. Not sure if this is a bug, anyway for avoid unranking or something trouble, changed the patterns here.

Thanks~~~

http://puu.sh/IqtO

EDIT: I see~ So it's right for me to change the pattern :> Since the 3 ticks is a tip to show the following sliders would be slow down, it doesn't work if there's only one~
Aleks719

JoJo wrote:

01:06:498 (6,2) - I don't know why, these two sliders should have 3 slider ticks but in test/play mode they only have one. Not sure if this is a bug, anyway for avoid unranking or something trouble, changed the patterns here.
It's not a bug, it's just a feature. "Cutted" sliderticks become hidden, but they are counted in max combo. So, just for making sliders more clear.
Topic Starter
Kotone
uploaded~
Aleks719
bubbled~
lolcubes
Hello there!

[General]
  1. Since you are using slider ticks for custom "hitclaps", I noticed that they are louder than they should be. This is because they are louder than your normal hitsounds for some reason. To make them the same as other hitclaps throughout the map, you should reduce their volume by 10%. This means, since you used for example 70%, it should be 60% to make it sound the same as the others. Try it out and see for yourself.
[Insane]
  1. 00:06:498 (5) - Have you considered adding a whistle here? It sounds pretty nice in my opinion.
  2. 01:11:306 (1,2,3,4) - I actually find this spacing slightly confusing because I feel it breaks the flow. Such antijumps just feel awkward. You can even create jumps here and they would fit nicely. To make it worse it makes it seem like it's a spacing error, which I would probably say it is so (check note 2, its 1x distanced from 1 and 0.5x distanced from 3).
    You should probably change these to atleast normal spacing or jumps, please.
[JoJo's Hard]
  1. HPdrain+1 please. HPD 4 is just too low. I would actually recommend OD6 for this difficulty as well.
[Normal]
  1. 01:06:690 (1) - I am against this spinner because it's rather short. Since this is your lowest diff, you should make it more accessible to new players, as a player who spins around 200 will not 300 it, and with the next note coming so soon after it could trip him into a fail. As an alternative, how about mapping the drums which start at 01:06:883 and end at 01:07:267? After that you just have a blank spot which also fits and makes it easier on the new guys. Just don't forget to map the first note of the next section which starts as this spinner ends.
Other than this, the mapset looks nice and fine. Call me back (via forum PM if you don't see me online) once you make changes and I should be able to rank this right away.
lolcubes
[Normal]
  1. 00:09:383 - Seems like you forgot to fix the volume here. Should be 60%.
  2. 00:15:537 - ^
  3. 00:20:921 - ^ etc, just check your whole diff.
Fix that and I rank. No kd.
Topic Starter
Kotone
fixed~
lolcubes
Okay then, have a heart.

Ranked!
Topic Starter
Kotone
Thank you \:D/~~
JoJo
OwO
kanpakyin
owo Owo owO oWO Owo OWO OWO

Congrats~
hoLysoup
喔~ 嗯嗯!
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
rank啦ww
Snowy Dream
YAY 莹莹 ww
Frostmourne
Yura moe moe <3

gratzz, yeah ;D
Melophobia
congratz :D
S o r d a

Melophobia wrote:

congratz :D
YTYuyu
*looks at the source* YATTA MEMEKO-CHAN <3. congratz on the rank Karen-chan ;)
Topic Starter
Kotone
thanks~
ts8zs

Pokie wrote:

(´・∀・`)

[General]
  1. Please use Kantoku Skin by Ruru (玩笑)

[JoJo's Hard]
  1. OD太低了…有什麼原因嗎?
  2. 關Countdown
00:18:421 (1,1,1,1) - test時毫無疑問的按成了1/4什麼程度…
00:20:921 - 補一個slidertick音效
00:29:383 - ^
00:28:806 (2) - 結尾刪clap
00:48:613 - 補slidertick音效
00:56:883 (4) - 個人認為放上方比疊在(3)的結尾好…像這樣: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/318038 (不過修改的話後面的(6,7)也要一併下移)
01:07:267 (2) - 結尾刪clap

建議既然karen加了slidertick音效的話, 還漏拍就是不應該了…這點要加多注意

[Insane]

00:29:960 - 建議加一個note, 這邊抓不到你的節奏…
01:01:306 (3,4) - 幾乎注意不到是3/4 D:

01:07:267 (3) - 目測需加長1/2 (01:07:844 - 的綠線記得也要後移1/2)

什麼, 你說Normal沒mod? 那需要Mod嗎嗎嗎嗎!
好吧有一條, 00:55:825 - 這位置沒有Kiai噴泉嗎?
求EDIT这个皮肤
Flask
恭喜~~~~~~~
Mythol
nice map
Topic Starter
Kotone
LunarSakuya
Congrats, cute song lol =v=
Kanari
Congrats ~
No_Gu
h3k1ru

Mythol wrote:

nice map
NatsumeRin
karen moe moe~
Kawayi Rika
karen moe moe~
Topic Starter
Kotone

NatsumeRin wrote:

karen moe moe~
Rin moe moe ww
miss_master_old

h3k1ru wrote:

Mythol wrote:

nice map
[CSGA]Ar3sgice

karenying wrote:

Rin moe moe ww
cRyo[iceeicee]

h3k1ru wrote:

Mythol wrote:

nice map
:3
authority8
cute~~~~~
E14
nice map, the song is very catchy and the background fits well *Kantoku* :) :)
Cyril Scarlet
this is first time I saw Hatsuki Yura with Moe style lol
show more