owo what's this? owo
7ambda
my chance has come
Caput Mortuum
guess having a gd doesn't count as being a rookie ,_,
Yunomi

VINXIS
Helo

rookie list has been updated as there weree some people who werent Actual rookies but were on the list due to hosting a set of multiple modes for the first time in 2017 and not creating any diffs for them
VINXIS
Reminder
Pozy
big OWO
Krfawy

Krfawy wrote:

I have just opened the message, I did it a minute ago to be precise as I hadn't had an access to my PC for the last month... well, at least I can vote for the maps and mappers!
And the worst part is I have written the post in the wrong thread as I mistook all beatmaps with the MCA... I need some more rest I believe...
Pennek

handsome wrote:

You are allowed to nominate yourself and/or your own maps, however clear abuse of nominations will be nullified.
Erhh, yeah. no. This is flawed. Nullification being up to handsome's discretion is ass.
UndeadCapulet
i mean if the nomination is valid there's a fair chance someone else will have nominated you for that slot anyway

just dont put yourself as best at everything lol
Xinnoh
Mania is the best taiko mapper
Oscyy
Yolo

Edit: why the hell my map written twice on mania marathon nomination?
MaridiuS
thanks yunomi, this is the last place i expected spoilers for anything - _ -
Izzz
hey wouldnt shinee be eastern not western
Surono
thanks puxtu for taiko...... wow may 18th the results? my birthday :'V
Autumn
wow. Such a surprise to see my map...it's a 2013 map actually...reminds me of the good days playing & mapping osu!
VINXIS
most problems regarding the thread are known

if you have questions regarding HOW to vote then message me and i can help you

PLEASE USE THE FORMAT AND /s/ LINKS....
VINXIS
please use the format..
Lilyanna

UndeadCapulet wrote:

i mean if the nomination is valid there's a fair chance someone else will have nominated you for that slot anyway

just dont put yourself as best at everything lol
what if you are the best at everything :^)
tatatat
I think in the future storyboarding should be seperated by gamemode, otherwise people who storyboard any other gamemode besides osu!standard won't have a chance. The playerbase for each gamemode is obviously different in size.
Arzenvald
format
Topic Starter
hehe

tatatat wrote:

I think in the future storyboarding should be seperated by gamemode, otherwise people who storyboard any other gamemode besides osu!standard won't have a chance. The playerbase for each gamemode is obviously different in size.
then you'd encounter the issue of having a category with like... less than 5 candidates. also, hybrid sets would dominate those anyway. it'd be great, but with how small the other modes are right now? no that won't be feasible.
pkhg
delis is overrated
Raiden
is it necessary to spend all 13 votes? asking here bc handsome isnt answering pm lol
Monstrata

Raiden wrote:

is it necessary to spend all 13 votes? asking here bc handsome isnt answering pm lol
No
Fushimi Rio
Delis

pkhg wrote:

delis is overrated
u just mad cuz i removed u 4 years ago lul
pkhg
im talking about your maps, not you
tatatat

handsome wrote:

tatatat wrote:

then you'd encounter the issue of having a category with like... less than 5 candidates. also, hybrid sets would dominate those anyway. it'd be great, but with how small the other modes are right now? no that won't be feasible.
Its currently impossible for anyone who doesn't storyboard osu!standard to win though.
Left
thx mothership!
iYiyo

Fushimi Rio wrote:

http://www.mothership.top/entry.html
format

who did that page? Even if votes are till 14may, I'd like to give some better styling. right now is a pain to vote imo D:
tatatat

iYiyo wrote:

Fushimi Rio wrote:

http://www.mothership.top/entry.html
format
who did that page? Even if votes are till 14may, I'd like to give some better styling. right now is a pain to vote imo D:
its better than no page. I wouldn't vote if I had to format it myself tbh. I didn't plan on voting at all, because it seemed like a pain.
iYiyo

tatatat wrote:

its better than no page. I wouldn't vote if I had to format it myself tbh. I didn't plan on voting at all, because it seemed like a pain.
Yeah I know, it's just that I'd like to help in styling it xp
ArcherLove
am i late yet
tatatat

ArcherLove wrote:

am i late yet
hi
MaridiuS
results when
show more