forum

How to get better at spinners

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aulven
Alright I've been playing Osu! for quite sometime, And i guess i can say i'm "Decent" at the game, But the main thing that i'm struggling is spinners, I suck at spinners and i need to know how to get better so any tips on getting better at spinner. And also i play with a mouse not tablet.
MrGarebear2000
spin by making small perfect circles as close as possible to the center of the spinner. Practice doing this faster and faster and you will be fine.
DXPOHIHIHI
Spin more
- e - v - b-
go into editor and make a map that has nothing but a spinner, have fun
Wishes
A useful tip I've seen for spinning is try spinning in the direction that is towards your body (if you're not already). That means right hand = counter-clockwise, left hand = clockwise. This is for both tablet or mouse. Idk if it works for everyone but it made me a little faster.
worst fl player
buy a drill
Brainage

Wishes wrote:

A useful tip I've seen for spinning is try spinning in the direction that is towards your body (if you're not already). That means right hand = counter-clockwise, left hand = clockwise. This is for both tablet or mouse. Idk if it works for everyone but it made me a little faster.

Doesn't work that way for me, I used spin clockwise at 475RPM at times before I suddenly lost my spinning speed, and i'm right handed
Kondou-Shinichi
actually 300rpm is enough for 95%of the sppinners
LostLunar
if you are right handed, its recommended to spin anti-clockwise. spin your cursor very close to the center. other than that, just get used to it by playing more.
if you are left handed, its recommended to spin clockwise.
if all fails, get a tablet or a lighter mouse or a mousepad that provides less friction.
Glaceon
practice more

good luck
worst fl player

Glaceon wrote:

practice more

good luck
BOFA
[-Griffin-]
Practice.
Shaper
youre still a 7 digit, how is that "decent" in any way, play more.
RedONI
At this point, you haven't built a lot of skill with it. Spin naturally using your hand, not your whole arm, and don't try to rush it. In time, spinners will come naturally.
Now, transitioning OUT of them, that's the hard part.
NixXSkate

RedONI wrote:

Spin naturally using your hand
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
worst fl player

NixXSkate wrote:

RedONI wrote:

Spin naturally using your hand
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
those 900 IQ moments
Sahhin
Practice
Buster

Sahhin wrote:

Practice
no bump please
chenny
Spin... more?
Snxwy AU

Wishes wrote:

when i played with mouse i was right hand and spun clockwise but that might just be me considering i am weird