-Regular modders-

Fuuko
Wiinter

-MAT-

Kenezz

★Rules★

- You MUST mod one of the maps listed below;
- You MUST receive a kudosu out of the modding;
- Your mod post will only count if you mod AFTER the time of this post. Why? Because, otherwise, tons of people will post here using their previous mods, and it'll get instantly full.
- After that, post the links to your mod post and map. ONE MAP per post, only finished maps.

Ps: We'll check your mod post to see if it was actually USEFUL. So please refrain from going around pointing silly things that barely deserves a kudosu, thank you very much.

★What do I win with this queue?★

- Well, we're experienced modders, so we'll most likely help in improving your map with actually useful suggestions;
- Every 5 maps we mod, one of them will be modded by 2 members. Have faith in Dr. Destiny and Lady Luck, fine friends~~ ;
- If we like your map and think it's solid and neat, we'll add it to the list below, and you'll have a chance of getting your map modded by other people that wish to enter this queue.
- If we REALLY like your map and think it's mostly ready for being ranked, it'll be added to the "Ready for a bubble!" List and we'll get some people to check it, if you know what I mean. *winks*

Ps: Please note that MATs will only mod maps from the "Ready for a bubble!" list~ Try your hardest to get your map there, good luck.

★"MOD THIS!" List★

★Queue★

★ = Being modded.

★"Ready for a bubble!" List★

Dragvon
The mod post.
:>
The map I would love to be modded is Demetori - Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial.

:*

first
Katsuri
Bom, eu já modei o mapa PONPONPON da Lanttu(todos os pending dela), e então aqui está o link.

Eu tenho alguns mapas em pending, então eu gostaria de saber se eu posso escolher o Fuuko para modar meu mapa, eu acho que seria bem melhor ter o mod com mais detalhes.

Eu gostaria que você modasse meu mapa Incubus - Anna Molly, ele já foi modado pelo NatsumeRin, e antes de dar bolha ele gostaria de ver alguns mods bons, por isso estou pedindo para o Fuuko em especial. Seria adorável também ter o mapa modado pelo Kenezz, então se possível simplesmente passe o mapa para não com o intuito de bubble, pois ainda quero mais alguns mods no mapa.

Agradecido, Katsuri.
Guerra
viewtopic.php?p=1294825#p1294825
o mod.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/28254
o mapa.

A Wiinter já moddo, então eu quero o seu e se possivel do Kenezz.
obrigado.
Niva
Hi, mod request : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42356

I already modded "Lost and Found" as zeroclover himself requested in #malay to me (viewtopic.php?p=1287242#p1287242).

Also, Kenezz had already modded my map few days ago, currently looking for some more regular mods atm (:
Thanks in advance :3

EDIT : Ah okay, I'll mod another map soon then~
nimi
Drag and Guerra: Fuuko will take the mods, since I've already checked them.
Katsuri: I'm sorry, but your mod doesn't count, since it was done 2 weeks before this queue was created. If you want some of us to mod your map, please mod some other map from that list and try again.

That's all :)
Topic Starter
Fuuko
I'm sorry, Niva, but I'll have to apply what Wiinter said.
You see, if I let people that already modded those maps before post here, it'll get instantly full, and it'll be so out of purpose. I'm sorry,but I'll have to ask you to mod other map to enter this, thanks for your understanding and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, yes, I'm taking Drag and Guerra's mod requests. Go go, guys!~

*Edit*

- Added a new rule;
- Added a new info on the "What do I win" section;
- Updated the queue.

Ps: This queue is currently LIMITLESS. That being said, no matter how many maps are there, we'll work up to catch with it. Work your up, guys~
Miya
Is this count?

my mod : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34669&p=1295031#p1295031

Map i want to be modded : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42485

Thank you. :)

Well, i didn;t really understand what you mean by this :

Your mod post will only count if you mod AFTER the time of this post.

Sorry, if i make a mistake >.<

Edit : abalee has give me kds. Thx abalee for kudos :3
Topic Starter
Fuuko
It'll only count if you receive kudosu from the mapper~ ( But I kinda fast-checked it, and it looks helpful, I'm sure you'll get it)
Teru21
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70791&p=1294901&sid=bbd685cfcbcff7998dcb850e4a63315f#p12 <= what i've mod and got kd already.. that is lost and found.. idk if the link works good or not, coz i'm type it from handphone not copy pasted DX

here is my map that needs a modding..
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42156

abalee
[offtopic warning]
fuuko what the...xD
OK leaving a finished map for 1 and an half year doesn't a good mapper way orz
Topic Starter
Fuuko
@abalee

It's my way of forcing you to get that ranked. Which I hope you will!

@Miya

Challenge Accepted!
I mean... Request accepted.

@Teru21

Your modpost wasn't helpful at all, so said zeroclover. I'm sorry, but you'll have to try again.
Niva
Done, already modded Lanttu's map this time : viewtopic.php?p=1295468#p1295468

My map is still pretty much same as before (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/42356, looking for regular mods atm)
Thank you ^^ ~
Topic Starter
Fuuko
Request accepted! ~
Kenezz
@Niva, ok done~ Good luck
L_P
support \o/

edit: is the idea from "rank ready queue"
edit 2 : umhm
Topic Starter
Fuuko
No.
Actually, I don't think they're even similar! ( Maybe in a way, but it's yet so different ) ;w;
Also, congratz on the bubble Niva~
Katsuri
Niva
Thanks, Fuuko and Kenezz. (:

SPOILER
Oh, and this is zeroclover's shock response when he know his map is recommended (:
DoKito
bossandy
cRyo[iceeicee]
Mikkuri

Fuuko wrote:

★Rules★

- You MUST mod one of the maps listed below; Kagamine Ren - PONPONPON MODDED :D
- You MUST receive a kudosu out of the modding; RECEIVE :D
- Your mod post will only count if you mod AFTER the time of this post. Why? Because, otherwise, tons of people will post here using their previous mods, and it'll get instantly full. I've mod after post here :D
- After that, post the links to your mod post and map. ONE MAP per post, only finished maps. Tsukasa & ESTi - Relation Again FINISHED :D

Ps: We'll check your mod post to see if it was actually USEFUL. So please refrain from going around pointing silly things that barely deserves a kudosu, thank you very much. :lol:

★"MOD THIS!" List★

did I got all the rules? :?

here is my map :D http://osu.ppy.sh/s/43292
Topic Starter
Fuuko
I'm very, very sorry I took so long to update this. Was busy with a few other things. =_=
Anyways, guys, try to point out more relevant things. So far, most modposts I've seen are barely worth a kudosu. >:
Try harder, so we'll be willing to help you a lot more!

Anyways, thread updated, and all the mod requests were accepted.

@cRyo[iceeicee]

CHA-CHING! Your map will be modded by two people here~

-Edit-

Queue locked for a bit, so I can catch up! Gimme 2/3 days!
You can, meanwhile, mod one of the maps to make a modrequest after the thread is open again!~
Also, keep checking to see which maps were already modded. That'll tell you when the queue will be opened up again.
I'm sorry for all the trouble, see you guys soon!