ha, I can't say it's unique :3
anyway, for fun :3
ha, I can't say it's unique :3
anyway, for fun :3
Mod for CTB diff:Download: Xelia (Archlade) - Illumiscape (Kanna) [Drafura's CtB Insane].osu
After I run through this diff, I Think your mapping skill is really better and better.
really a smooth diff, and jumping idea is great~
00:08:983 (5) - I think hyper here will be better. It is here *.*
00:10:748 (6) - [nazi] place this note here better: Fix'd, I love it. I've rearranged (7), (8) to reduce a bit the jump making it smoother to play.
00:12:834 (8) - this note I think whether you put nearer or create a hyper. This spacing for this note is eggpain... I pick the hyper but reduced a bit the spacing between (6) and (7) to don't hurry much the player and stupidly miss (6).
OK next part is adding note: not sure you will like it but, try sth different~
00:14:999 -, 00:16:283 -, Ok, + redesign pattern to avoid pixel jumps
00:18:529 - , 00:18:850 -, Ok, i've picked dashed triplets
00:22:379 - Ok, redesign last pattern to a jump increase (better looking)
I like those triples~ Me too
00:24:385 (1,2,3,4) - introduce to you a more interesting pattern~~ see the picture:
It is how a moving slider is made. Hope you like it. I like the idea, applied to (4) too http://puu.sh/rsnZ, following the main idea and aplying for the same kind of patterns in the whole song.
00:26:149 (6) - Ctrl+R better, and if you change, don't forget to rearrange this~ Don't really like it.
00:29:197 (9) - If I were you, I will put this slider 45°. To make it easier. Don't wanna remove the hyper so I've reduced a bit the jump between the two sliders ((8) and (9)).
00:29:999 (3) - again I still suggest you to use a moving slider pattern here. Done
00:33:850 (7,8) - both ctrl+R No, I want the player use one direction for non dashed movements and the other direction for the dashed movement here. I know it could be funnier like you suggest but I have a good feeling here for this kind of gameplay.
the following phrase is the same as above.
(Btw if you apply the change, 00:44:438 (8,9,10) - this will no longer a hyper, nor a bug jump.) I know someone is going to make me change that but I don't want to modify the previous pattern so I'll wait for a better suggestion here I guess (If I don't find by myself a good way to delete these hypers).
00:51:016 (4) - make this stack to 2's end Ahah I really really love this hyper, if more modders complain about it i'll change it. But I still think this hyper makes this part epic.
00:55:026 (1,2,3) - this 3 better stack together. I see your point but I want to indicate here the direction of the next pattern (don't wanna trap players) so I've modified it to a curve, I think it follows your idea pretty well.
01:00:240 (8,9) - really needs hyperdash? I prefer make it smooth, and make the following 1,2 a jump. Nice, fix'd.
01:02:727 (8,9) - don't think hyper here is a good idea.. think twice. In my eyes it fits pretty well, i'll wait for more mods to change it.
01:03:208 (1,2) - ^ ^
01:07:379 (4,5) - Ctrl+R, and adjust the spacing to prevent bug jump. I don't get what you wanted here ? ctrl-R when I select both or Ctrl-R each one bye one ? Can't see the bug jump for both methods *.*
01:10:427 (4,5,6) - stack together Making a curve too.
01:15:240 (25) - I dont suggest hyper here.. but seems a lot of people like this kind of pattern, it is your choice. Keeping, waiting more mods to modify.
01:28:556 (1) - to 01:31:283 (2) - too much repeat pattern. Kinda remap the second part of the section, I hope it's better.
In fact, in your map, this kind of this pattern is too much:
so I suggest change some of these to other patterns in order not to make people feel boring.
From 01:36:577 (1) - to the rest:
Nothing to say, just a suggestion:
do not place horizontal slider jump too much. try to use more vertical jump, and reverse note.
Your pattern is good, but abuse them in a map will make them become awful, isn't it? Yes I maybe abused a bit for the end but the music is so epic at this point... I think I need more ideas to rework it xD tldr; waiting for new mods.
Overall, I can only say, this is the best map I have ever moded recently. Thank you !
Great song!! Thanks Kanna and Xelia!
And btw... why I cannot meet this kind of good song ><! I meet it by luck, then propose myself to Kanna xD
below is a ctb diff I made for fun. I will be very happy if you could place it in creator words. Nice, thank you !
Thanks Thank you, huge mod I appreciate
[Extra]Why didn't u give comments on my diff =3=
- 00:08:983 (1) - Finish on slider's start here? You have a finish on 00:03:850 (1), and the song doesn't change much here o.o ok
- 00:08:021 (3) - (optional) This is just my personal preference, but perhaps make this encircle (2) instead? I personally feel the jump from (3,4) will be better this way because it won't be obscured by (1)'s comboburst want a straight line here, a curve may doesn't fit my eyes
- 00:14:117 (1) - Again, this is just my personal preference, maybe arrange this slider like:Not bad, but a bit far away from my mapping style..
- 00:22:139 (3,4) - CTRL+R to form a circular movement here? (You've done the same thing on (5,6,7,8) xD yes
- 00:23:101 (1) - Add whistle on slider's start here to accompany the instrument (feels quite empty without it o.o) ok
- 00:24:866 (4,5,6,7,8) - (optional) Although this stream is compressed (contains less spacing) compared to the other stream, but it doesn't mean you can't curve it >_<
- 00:30:721 (11) - This note plays tricky imo... I think it will be more intuitive if (10,11,1) is a moving stream instead of a jump on (11) to (1), but this is not a must~ agree
- 00:34:331 (3) - Curve this symmetrically to the left to emphasize your windmill pattern more?
- 00:39:465 (5,6,7,8,1) - Again here, I prefer an arc-shaped stream, but it's just my personal preference :3
- 00:41:390 (2) - To let your next stream flow better, you can add a bezier curve this slider actually - just be careful not to let it go offscreen~ haha, changed
- 00:50:534 (3) - Stack this to (6)? To be honest I can't really get (2,3,4,5,6)'s pattern, stacking this to (6) will make this part tidier I think o.o
- 01:00:802 (3) - (optional) Put in x:0 y:36 to let (2,3,4,5) forms a fan formation? ok
- 01:05:775 (2) - Curve this (both to the left or right is fine, but I prefer to the right) slightly to sustain your next stream's flow?
- 01:14:759 (3,4,5) - (optional) I'd rather replace (3,4,5) with a single repeating slider here, it plays better with your next (6) imo~
- 01:23:262 (1) - Uhm, the speed-up is quite shocking for me (because it looks similar with your previous three sliders)... but nothing much to do here, really >_< - I suggest a whistle on this slider's end, though (: adddedd
- 01:29:358 (3,4,5,6,7,2,3,4) - I can't read this part orz Try this to increase readability? (basically it's just back-and-forth) :Kinda confusing here, but I think aapproach circle can help..so let's see others' opinion
- 01:42:353 (10,11,1) - Same as what I suggested on 00:30:721 (11) ye
- 01:56:791 (5) - Finish (either soft-hitfinish or S:C1 as other diffs did) here?
Good luck, Kanna (^_^)~
Mod request via Mini Maya Queue ~
Hi Kanna xD Hey! I didn't expect I was going to get you xD
-> I personally found it will be more appealing if you set the preview time right in start of your chorus (PreviewTime: 24224) (: ok but as I've changed offset to +7ms, I've now set the preview time at 24231
-> I don't think this song really uses offset 0 orz... Try offset 7 (+7 ms) ? alright
-> One more, about tags, try to follow this map's tags? (in your case it'll be: bof2010 bof 2010 of fighters tempest Drafura galvenize LKs Quilt) sure
- 00:23:101 (4) - (optional) Perhaps curve this to the left (endpoint in x:124 y:200) and add a slight curve upward to let it flow better together with your (1,2,3)? Hm I did not really understand but now it's symetric to (2) and stacked with (4)
- 00:30:160 (2,3) - Is the spacing increase here intentional? I know it's meant to be symmetrical, but you can just move (2) one grid left and up (and adjust (3)) to get both symmetry and spacing consistency :3 yeah haha
- 00:36:577 (4) - This note's comboburst overlaps your next (1)'s path, I know it's not unrankable but it's still visible in play mode due to low AR. Perhaps try this? done
- 00:43:636 (3,4) - Eh... You don't have to place this nearly overlapping (2) I think, for example you can just put (3) in x:92 y:220 so (2) perfectly "cuts" (3) in the center~ done
- 00:57:754 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Again, these two almost overlaps - (3)'s comboburst will somewhat cover (6) in play mode, I suggest to move (4,5,6) lower-left more hope it's better now
- 01:05:454 (1,2,3,4) - I don't really like this back-and-forth formation to be honest... Fan formation do better here imo (all you need to adjust is (1,2,3)'s position - leave (4) as is) : ok
- 01:14:758 (4) - Uh, this is very minor, but move the midpoint and endpoint more to the lower-right so it will encircled perfectly by (3)? done
- 01:30:160 (2) - Whistle on slider's repeat here? It fits with the high-pitched synth :3 removed clap and added whistle
- 01:35:294 (2) - Same as above~ ^
- 01:41:390 (1,2,3,4) - Again, minor stuff here - but assuming you're creating a diamond here, (2) should be one grid left and (3) should be one grid right (you can also try the fan pattern I mentioned earlier though, it's fancy as well~ ) corrected diamond pattern xD
- 01:46:524 (1,2,3) - ...I understand you're trying to intensify this part by adding more whistles, but you don't have to put the whistles on all three (I suggest to remove the whistle on (3), it will emphasize the previous two whistles) xD - This suggestion applies to next parts like this yes
- 01:51:657 (1,2) - This is another good example of the suggestion above. If you remove the whistles on the second repeat, the claps will blend better with the song ~ yes
-> Difficutly setting is harder than Extra o.o Yeah i think LKs put lower difficulty because Extra is already hard itself
- 00:05:133 (3,5,6,7,8,9) - Try to arrange like this? This will also stack (8) to your previous 00:04:491 (5) ~ done
- 00:07:379 (5,6) - Looking from (4)'s shape, it will flow better if you place (5) slightly higher from (6) instead of slightly lower (: ok
- 00:09:304 (3) - Minor stuff here, move this one grid (lv4) down and right so (1,3,5) is spaced equally ok
- 00:12:833 (5) - Hmm, I think this note's placement breaks your (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)'s pattern - perhaps put this stacked below (4) or create another jump here to preserve (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)'s beautiful shape? changed into jump
- 00:14:759 (4,4,3) - (optional) Starting from here until the chorus, I suggest to put claps on (4)'s start and so on to emphasize the "sacredness" - you don't have to add if you feel it'll be too noisy, though~ great idea
- 00:18:609 (5) - Move to x:128 y:168 to keep symmetry here? (uhm, well, if you can't get the symmetry, CTRL+H this and compare with 00:19:892 (4)'s end) xD yeah
- 00:24:705 (3,6,9) - Although your current claps are patterned, but still it's highly recommended to put the claps on the white ticks instead of red ticks (on the red ticks ((5,8,11) etc.) whistle fits more imo) - This suggestion applies to next parts like this applied
- 00:27:272 (2,5) - If you followed the suggestion above, it's also highly suggested not to stop your claps here ~ ^
- 00:34:972 (4) - Hmm, an anti-jump after a jump here isn't a good idea imo, it will lost this part's intenseness. Perhaps create a triangle jump on (3,4,5) instead? done
- 00:39:144 (5,6,7,8) - (optional) For variation, it's not a bad idea to put (6,7) like this imo: that's awesome!
- 00:45:240 (3) - This note is closer to (4) compared with its distance to (2) fix'd
- 00:48:769 (1) - This slider's repeat is partially covered by 00:48:128 (4)'s hitburst, I know it's not impossible to read but still... Perhaps arrange in a fan formation like this? done
- 00:54:866 (9) - Uh, is this note really required? There's barely something to follow from the song here... I suggest to remove this note and stack (8) above 00:55:026 (10) - the pause after jump here fits this part's atmosphere xD done
- 00:58:555 (3) - (optional) Remove this whistle to emphasize your whistles on (2) and (4)? kept
- 01:00:320 (7) - ...missing whistle here o.o ah yeah
- 01:07:860 (6,7) - Why stacked >_< - Stack here kills this part's flow imo, creating a S-shaped stream would flow better here~ S xD
- 01:10:427 (5,6,7) - It will be ambiguous to tell how many notes here due to (4)'s comboburst obscuring this part - I suggest a repeating slider here (: fix'd
- 01:22:941 (4,5,6) - Emphasize the tilt here - compared to your previous 01:22:299 (1,2,3), this one looks like they're arranged in a straight line although they are not >_< emphasized a bit
- 01:25:347 (3) - Add whistle here? (you already have one on 01:20:213 (3)'s start, so... xD) at first i've added whistle only for slider's start but you're right it sounds better xD
- 01:25:668 (6) - (optional) I love your flow on (1,2) with its slight curve, and I think the flow can be continued if (5,6,7) is arranged in an arc by moving (6) lower a bit :3 ok
- 01:45:882 (3,4,5,6) - Pretty much same as 00:39:144 (5,6,7,8) here, placing (4) lower and (5) higher a bit for variation isn't a bad idea~ yes
- 01:55:508 (1) - Yes, this spinner is rankable (Autoplay got 1000 here and no objects visible after the spinner) - actually what I want to suggest here is a gradual volume increase here, would get to the song's climax better this way xD
- 02:04:491 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Uh, I really dislike this ending, it doesn't reflect what the song's ending should be (dramatic)... Try accelerated spacing combined with a slider fan like this perhaps? yeah looks better
As I said in your Bird Awakening map, I like your mapping style actually, might be random for some modders but actually it plays fun~ (they're placed cleverly enough so the map's readability is still sustained) - however the whistles are random indeed orz, I didn't mention all whistle issues here but just place whistles when the song hits high notes. It should be more than enough to reduce the whistle's randomness (: Thanks Niva xD yup i've placed many whistles everywhere xD i will try to reduce them haha
Hmm, yeah, looking in any way it's a good idea to make Normal harder to balance the diff spread (most modders will probably say Hyper should be easier, but I disagree because Hyper is already fun as is :3) Yeah I agree too. I will ask Quilt to make Normal harder
Good luck, Kanna (^_^)~ Thank you!!
Why didn't u give comments on my diff =3=cuz it's so awesome that no words can describe it!