Back on this work
Mod for CTB diff:Download: Xelia (Archlade) - Illumiscape (Kanna) [Drafura's CtB Insane].osu
After I run through this diff, I Think your mapping skill is really better and better.
really a smooth diff, and jumping idea is great~
00:08:983 (5) - I think hyper here will be better. It is here *.*
00:10:748 (6) - [nazi] place this note here better: Fix'd, I love it. I've rearranged (7), (8) to reduce a bit the jump making it smoother to play.
00:12:834 (8) - this note I think whether you put nearer or create a hyper. This spacing for this note is eggpain... I pick the hyper but reduced a bit the spacing between (6) and (7) to don't hurry much the player and stupidly miss (6).
OK next part is adding note: not sure you will like it but, try sth different~
00:14:999 -, 00:16:283 -, Ok, + redesign pattern to avoid pixel jumps
00:18:529 - , 00:18:850 -, Ok, i've picked dashed triplets
00:22:379 - Ok, redesign last pattern to a jump increase (better looking)
I like those triples~ Me too
00:24:385 (1,2,3,4) - introduce to you a more interesting pattern~~ see the picture:
It is how a moving slider is made. Hope you like it. I like the idea, applied to (4) too http://puu.sh/rsnZ, following the main idea and aplying for the same kind of patterns in the whole song.
00:26:149 (6) - Ctrl+R better, and if you change, don't forget to rearrange this~ Don't really like it.
00:29:197 (9) - If I were you, I will put this slider 45°. To make it easier. Don't wanna remove the hyper so I've reduced a bit the jump between the two sliders ((8) and (9)).
00:29:999 (3) - again I still suggest you to use a moving slider pattern here. Done
00:33:850 (7,8) - both ctrl+R No, I want the player use one direction for non dashed movements and the other direction for the dashed movement here. I know it could be funnier like you suggest but I have a good feeling here for this kind of gameplay.
the following phrase is the same as above.
(Btw if you apply the change, 00:44:438 (8,9,10) - this will no longer a hyper, nor a bug jump.) I know someone is going to make me change that but I don't want to modify the previous pattern so I'll wait for a better suggestion here I guess (If I don't find by myself a good way to delete these hypers).
00:51:016 (4) - make this stack to 2's end Ahah I really really love this hyper, if more modders complain about it i'll change it. But I still think this hyper makes this part epic.
00:55:026 (1,2,3) - this 3 better stack together. I see your point but I want to indicate here the direction of the next pattern (don't wanna trap players) so I've modified it to a curve, I think it follows your idea pretty well.
01:00:240 (8,9) - really needs hyperdash? I prefer make it smooth, and make the following 1,2 a jump. Nice, fix'd.
01:02:727 (8,9) - don't think hyper here is a good idea.. think twice. In my eyes it fits pretty well, i'll wait for more mods to change it.
01:03:208 (1,2) - ^ ^
01:07:379 (4,5) - Ctrl+R, and adjust the spacing to prevent bug jump. I don't get what you wanted here ? ctrl-R when I select both or Ctrl-R each one bye one ? Can't see the bug jump for both methods *.*
01:10:427 (4,5,6) - stack together Making a curve too.
01:15:240 (25) - I dont suggest hyper here.. but seems a lot of people like this kind of pattern, it is your choice. Keeping, waiting more mods to modify.
01:28:556 (1) - to 01:31:283 (2) - too much repeat pattern. Kinda remap the second part of the section, I hope it's better.
In fact, in your map, this kind of this pattern is too much:
so I suggest change some of these to other patterns in order not to make people feel boring.
From 01:36:577 (1) - to the rest:
Nothing to say, just a suggestion:
do not place horizontal slider jump too much. try to use more vertical jump, and reverse note.
Your pattern is good, but abuse them in a map will make them become awful, isn't it? Yes I maybe abused a bit for the end but the music is so epic at this point... I think I need more ideas to rework it xD tldr; waiting for new mods.
Overall, I can only say, this is the best map I have ever moded recently. Thank you !
Great song!! Thanks Kanna and Xelia!
And btw... why I cannot meet this kind of good song ><! I meet it by luck, then propose myself to Kanna xD
below is a ctb diff I made for fun. I will be very happy if you could place it in creator words. Nice, thank you !
Thanks Thank you, huge mod I appreciate
[Extra]Why didn't u give comments on my diff =3=
- 00:08:983 (1) - Finish on slider's start here? You have a finish on 00:03:850 (1), and the song doesn't change much here o.o ok
- 00:08:021 (3) - (optional) This is just my personal preference, but perhaps make this encircle (2) instead? I personally feel the jump from (3,4) will be better this way because it won't be obscured by (1)'s comboburst want a straight line here, a curve may doesn't fit my eyes
- 00:14:117 (1) - Again, this is just my personal preference, maybe arrange this slider like:Not bad, but a bit far away from my mapping style..
- 00:22:139 (3,4) - CTRL+R to form a circular movement here? (You've done the same thing on (5,6,7,8) xD yes
- 00:23:101 (1) - Add whistle on slider's start here to accompany the instrument (feels quite empty without it o.o) ok
- 00:24:866 (4,5,6,7,8) - (optional) Although this stream is compressed (contains less spacing) compared to the other stream, but it doesn't mean you can't curve it >_<
- 00:30:721 (11) - This note plays tricky imo... I think it will be more intuitive if (10,11,1) is a moving stream instead of a jump on (11) to (1), but this is not a must~ agree
- 00:34:331 (3) - Curve this symmetrically to the left to emphasize your windmill pattern more?
- 00:39:465 (5,6,7,8,1) - Again here, I prefer an arc-shaped stream, but it's just my personal preference :3
- 00:41:390 (2) - To let your next stream flow better, you can add a bezier curve this slider actually - just be careful not to let it go offscreen~ haha, changed
- 00:50:534 (3) - Stack this to (6)? To be honest I can't really get (2,3,4,5,6)'s pattern, stacking this to (6) will make this part tidier I think o.o
- 01:00:802 (3) - (optional) Put in x:0 y:36 to let (2,3,4,5) forms a fan formation? ok
- 01:05:775 (2) - Curve this (both to the left or right is fine, but I prefer to the right) slightly to sustain your next stream's flow?
- 01:14:759 (3,4,5) - (optional) I'd rather replace (3,4,5) with a single repeating slider here, it plays better with your next (6) imo~
- 01:23:262 (1) - Uhm, the speed-up is quite shocking for me (because it looks similar with your previous three sliders)... but nothing much to do here, really >_< - I suggest a whistle on this slider's end, though (: adddedd
- 01:29:358 (3,4,5,6,7,2,3,4) - I can't read this part orz Try this to increase readability? (basically it's just back-and-forth) :Kinda confusing here, but I think aapproach circle can help..so let's see others' opinion
- 01:42:353 (10,11,1) - Same as what I suggested on 00:30:721 (11) ye
- 01:56:791 (5) - Finish (either soft-hitfinish or S:C1 as other diffs did) here?
Good luck, Kanna (^_^)~