1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

show more
posted
this map is DBL( abbreviation of chinese phrase, which means awesome )
I'd like to map Hard diff if I found the map earlier.
but ask me at any time when you have a new map that needs GD :P
posted
i did it for fun and map isn't really good imo (i suck at mapping xD)
yes of course you can make Hard diff, will be glade to receive a diff from you @.@ 我是LKs-fan
posted
Can I make a taiko, Kanna-sama? :v
posted
Sorry someone is already working on it now ;.;
posted

Kanna wrote:

Sorry someone is already working on it now ;.;
posted
Back on this work
posted
http://puu.sh/r4q3

ha, I can't say it's unique :3

anyway, for fun :3
posted

LKs wrote:

http://puu.sh/r4q3

ha, I can't say it's unique :3

anyway, for fun :3
This is Great! Thank you very much LKs!! :)
posted
Mod for CTB diff:

After I run through this diff, I Think your mapping skill is really better and better.

really a smooth diff, and jumping idea is great~

00:08:983 (5) - I think hyper here will be better.
00:10:748 (6) - [nazi] place this note here better:

00:12:834 (8) - this note I think whether you put nearer or create a hyper. This spacing for this note is eggpain...

OK next part is adding note: not sure you will like it but, try sth different~
00:14:999 -, 00:16:283 -, 00:18:529 - , 00:18:850 -, 00:22:379 -
I like those triples~

00:24:385 (1,2,3,4) - introduce to you a more interesting pattern~~ see the picture:

It is how a moving slider is made. Hope you like it.
00:26:149 (6) - Ctrl+R better, and if you change, don't forget to rearrange this~
00:29:197 (9) - If I were you, I will put this slider 45°. To make it easier.
00:29:999 (3) - again I still suggest you to use a moving slider pattern here.
00:33:850 (7,8) - both ctrl+R

the following phrase is the same as above.
(Btw if you apply the change, 00:44:438 (8,9,10) - this will no longer a hyper, nor a bug jump.)

00:51:016 (4) - make this stack to 2's end
00:55:026 (1,2,3) - this 3 better stack together.
01:00:240 (8,9) - really needs hyperdash? I prefer make it smooth, and make the following 1,2 a jump.
01:02:727 (8,9) - don't think hyper here is a good idea.. think twice.
01:03:208 (1,2) - ^
01:07:379 (4,5) - Ctrl+R, and adjust the spacing to prevent bug jump.
01:10:427 (4,5,6) - stack together
01:15:240 (25) - I dont suggest hyper here.. but seems a lot of people like this kind of pattern, it is your choice.
01:28:556 (1) - to 01:31:283 (2) - too much repeat pattern.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact, in your map, this kind of this pattern is too much:

...............X
..........X
X
....X

so I suggest change some of these to other patterns in order not to make people feel boring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From 01:36:577 (1) - to the rest:
Nothing to say, just a suggestion:

do not place horizontal slider jump too much. try to use more vertical jump, and reverse note.
Your pattern is good, but abuse them in a map will make them become awful, isn't it?

Overall, I can only say, this is the best map I have ever moded recently.
Great song!!
And btw... why I cannot meet this kind of good song ><!

below is a ctb diff I made for fun. I will be very happy if you could place it in creator words.

Thanks

Download: Xelia (Archlade) - Illumiscape (Kanna) [Drafura's CtB(Steven change)].osu
posted
Alright, added in Creator's Words. Thank you for mod and alternative CtB version!
posted

ZHSteven wrote:

Mod for CTB diff:

After I run through this diff, I Think your mapping skill is really better and better.

really a smooth diff, and jumping idea is great~

00:08:983 (5) - I think hyper here will be better. It is here *.*
00:10:748 (6) - [nazi] place this note here better: Fix'd, I love it. I've rearranged (7), (8) to reduce a bit the jump making it smoother to play.

00:12:834 (8) - this note I think whether you put nearer or create a hyper. This spacing for this note is eggpain... I pick the hyper but reduced a bit the spacing between (6) and (7) to don't hurry much the player and stupidly miss (6).

OK next part is adding note: not sure you will like it but, try sth different~
00:14:999 -, 00:16:283 -, Ok, + redesign pattern to avoid pixel jumps
00:18:529 - , 00:18:850 -, Ok, i've picked dashed triplets
00:22:379 - Ok, redesign last pattern to a jump increase (better looking)
I like those triples~ Me too :)

00:24:385 (1,2,3,4) - introduce to you a more interesting pattern~~ see the picture:

It is how a moving slider is made. Hope you like it. I like the idea, applied to (4) too http://puu.sh/rsnZ, following the main idea and aplying for the same kind of patterns in the whole song.
00:26:149 (6) - Ctrl+R better, and if you change, don't forget to rearrange this~ Don't really like it.
00:29:197 (9) - If I were you, I will put this slider 45°. To make it easier. Don't wanna remove the hyper so I've reduced a bit the jump between the two sliders ((8) and (9)).
00:29:999 (3) - again I still suggest you to use a moving slider pattern here. Done
00:33:850 (7,8) - both ctrl+R No, I want the player use one direction for non dashed movements and the other direction for the dashed movement here. I know it could be funnier like you suggest but I have a good feeling here for this kind of gameplay.

the following phrase is the same as above.
(Btw if you apply the change, 00:44:438 (8,9,10) - this will no longer a hyper, nor a bug jump.) I know someone is going to make me change that but I don't want to modify the previous pattern so I'll wait for a better suggestion here I guess (If I don't find by myself a good way to delete these hypers).

00:51:016 (4) - make this stack to 2's end Ahah I really really love this hyper, if more modders complain about it i'll change it. But I still think this hyper makes this part epic.
00:55:026 (1,2,3) - this 3 better stack together. I see your point but I want to indicate here the direction of the next pattern (don't wanna trap players) so I've modified it to a curve, I think it follows your idea pretty well.
01:00:240 (8,9) - really needs hyperdash? I prefer make it smooth, and make the following 1,2 a jump. Nice, fix'd.
01:02:727 (8,9) - don't think hyper here is a good idea.. think twice. In my eyes it fits pretty well, i'll wait for more mods to change it.
01:03:208 (1,2) - ^ ^
01:07:379 (4,5) - Ctrl+R, and adjust the spacing to prevent bug jump. I don't get what you wanted here ? ctrl-R when I select both or Ctrl-R each one bye one ? Can't see the bug jump for both methods *.*
01:10:427 (4,5,6) - stack together Making a curve too.
01:15:240 (25) - I dont suggest hyper here.. but seems a lot of people like this kind of pattern, it is your choice. Keeping, waiting more mods to modify.
01:28:556 (1) - to 01:31:283 (2) - too much repeat pattern. Kinda remap the second part of the section, I hope it's better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact, in your map, this kind of this pattern is too much:

...............X
..........X
X
....X

so I suggest change some of these to other patterns in order not to make people feel boring.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From 01:36:577 (1) - to the rest:
Nothing to say, just a suggestion:

do not place horizontal slider jump too much. try to use more vertical jump, and reverse note.
Your pattern is good, but abuse them in a map will make them become awful, isn't it? Yes I maybe abused a bit for the end but the music is so epic at this point... I think I need more ideas to rework it xD tldr; waiting for new mods.

Overall, I can only say, this is the best map I have ever moded recently. Thank you !
Great song!! Thanks Kanna and Xelia!
And btw... why I cannot meet this kind of good song ><! I meet it by luck, then propose myself to Kanna xD

below is a ctb diff I made for fun. I will be very happy if you could place it in creator words. Nice, thank you !

Thanks Thank you, huge mod I appreciate
Download: Xelia (Archlade) - Illumiscape (Kanna) [Drafura's CtB Insane].osu
posted
updated with bg picture less stretched than it was
posted
posted
Thanks Alex!
posted
posted
Thanks!
posted
posted