1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

posted

Hello everyone! Welcome to my Oduda skin, What is Oduda, Why do you name it Oduda?
Oduda is Rounded-Bold font, With Simple & Cute in same time. Can Download Font Here.
This font is used many weeb skin. :P
This skin is Non-weeb Theme with random images. So i'm lazy to make other mode. :P
OK, Plz enjoy!

Quick extract and use now.

If .osk is fail.

If .zip can't extract file.
posted
nice but it makes me sad that skins! is dead lmao
posted

MatthewRobo wrote:

nice but it makes me sad that skins! is dead lmao
ayy lmao
posted
Nice skin lol
and colourful as usual ;)
Like it a lot
posted

-Rizie wrote:

Nice skin lol
and colourful as usual ;)
Like it a lot
Thx! :)
posted
nice skin
posted

Zyzrk wrote:

nice skin
Thx
posted
เล่นง่ายขึ้นเยอะเลย สวยมากๆครับ
posted

- Primary - wrote:

เล่นง่ายขึ้นเยอะเลย สวยมากๆครับ
ขอบคุณครีบ! :3
posted
This skin is so good c: (Now it's my Favorite Skin)
posted

Shemkhh wrote:

This skin is so good c: (Now it's my Favorite Skin)
Thanks! :3
posted
Hi there, I've decided to look for a new skin to try out and saw this one so I decided to give it a try.
Now I don't necessarily to skin reviews, however I find a review would be nice for decently made skins.

So for starters;
Sounds:
The hit sounds are quite nice, they aren't too loud, and they blend right in with almost any song in my opinion.
Menu sounds, are fine. The sound of you clicking on a song or clicking a replay is very annoyingly loud though.

Now let's move onto actual gameplay;
Reading:
for regular nomod gameplay I would say this skin is perfect, the streams feel really nice and easy to read. Jumping from screen to screen is really easy to stay focused on your cursor. Though I will say I had to change my cursor size from .8 to 1 because at first I couldn't aim right with this particular cursor.
I will also say I felt like acc'ing on this skin was odd. sometimes I could hit a 40 note stream perfectly and sometimes I'll just choke on simple timings. so players with any delay in audio might find it hard to play with this skin in particular.

Style:
The style of this skin is pretty cartoony/anime like, I actually like it. It's not too rough, it's not too bright, though in some instances it may be dark and bright out of no where, primarily the notes. Everything else is pretty nice.

Overall I give this skin a 9/10
posted

Wendy-chan wrote:

Hi there, I've decided to look for a new skin to try out and saw this one so I decided to give it a try.
Now I don't necessarily to skin reviews, however I find a review would be nice for decently made skins.

So for starters;
Sounds:
The hit sounds are quite nice, they aren't too loud, and they blend right in with almost any song in my opinion.
Menu sounds, are fine. The sound of you clicking on a song or clicking a replay is very annoyingly loud though.

Now let's move onto actual gameplay;
Reading:
for regular nomod gameplay I would say this skin is perfect, the streams feel really nice and easy to read. Jumping from screen to screen is really easy to stay focused on your cursor. Though I will say I had to change my cursor size from .8 to 1 because at first I couldn't aim right with this particular cursor.
I will also say I felt like acc'ing on this skin was odd. sometimes I could hit a 40 note stream perfectly and sometimes I'll just choke on simple timings. so players with any delay in audio might find it hard to play with this skin in particular.

Style:
The style of this skin is pretty cartoony/anime like, I actually like it. It's not too rough, it's not too bright, though in some instances it may be dark and bright out of no where, primarily the notes. Everything else is pretty nice.

Overall I give this skin a 9/10
Yeah, also thanks for review!
posted
hi im new. i dont understand how i get the skin. can somebody help?
posted

MinkukelMeneer wrote:

hi im new. i dont understand how i get the skin. can somebody help?
posted
Pretty skin men!
posted
I use this skin with little edit (trail and triangular particles)
posted
very nice skin and i really like the look of it
posted
WOW thailand i am thailand and i like your skin :)
posted
Yes