forum

Is there a way to see every beatmap you've played?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Raijin91
So I formatted my laptop recently and lost all the beatmaps I had. Part of the fun of osu! for me was going back to old beatmaps I played before and bettering my score. I loved doing that.

Anyways, I know that if you find a beatmap you've already played you can see you've played it, as well as the score. What I'm asking is if you can see all the maps you've passed somewhere, without actually having the maps.
VirtualMuffin
If you've failed then you won't be able to find them. But beatmap packs tell you when you've cleared a map from a map set . This is the long way round but you will get most of what you tried.

Just fly through the beatmap packs until you see 'cleared' next to the map.

https://osu.ppy.sh/p/packlist
Nattsun
I hope I am not late, but with osu! direct you can sort by "ranked & played" iirc.
Topic Starter
Raijin91
Thanks. Going through the map packs is what I've been doing so far. osu! direct is a donation thing right? I might do that, but I also heard that there was no way to turn it off and it's a bit buggy with download speeds sometimes.
Nattsun

Raijin91 wrote:

Thanks. Going through the map packs is what I've been doing so far. osu! direct is a donation thing right? I might do that, but I also heard that there was no way to turn it off and it's a bit buggy with download speeds sometimes.
osu!direct is definitely not good. But it's better than downloading the songs manually from the homepage. If you want to play this game for longer you could just get all mappacks and play a bit of all, you won't get bored :)
Gamer_DACHI
for the ppl whos searching for this- yeah , you can find them on your profile as - most played maps. chronology . theres every ma you have played. sry for best english. english isn't my primary language
Flanster
thanks for the necropost