forum

How To Get Better

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
I'm trying to get into 4 star maps but i'm always three-quarter way through the maps. do you have any tips that could help me improve
AutoLs
You can go to the editor and copy out the part where you are having trouble on, and just practice that part with NF.
Buster
start of with ctb converts and later on start playing ctb maps
or even better

PLAYMORE
AlexTheGamer
Just play the game!
DeletedUser_1417202
fight 1 miss
DJ Vexyy
Play over an hour a day if possible, get a good skin (very important), ensure your settings are optimized for maximum frames, and balance playing ctb maps & converts by 2:1 or something. Took me about a month or so like that to make it to 4s. also don't use Razer greens
TeaMaestro
If you want to improve the foundation of your skillset, I would highly suggest playing a lot of platter and rain diffs. I know people suggest converts but the patterns generated can vary greatly from map to map, which if you want a broader skillset you can feel free to go for converts but in my opinion, the CTB specific maps around rain and platter diffs are your best bet for improvement. I would also recommend trying out unranked CTB maps with at least 5 favourites as they can provide a good bit of enjoyment and improvement.
DxNightwave
Play until you pass out
TeaMaestro

-itsy_v2- wrote:

Play until you pass out

^^ this is true advice from a person who can catch fruit gud
Pi-
play converts, play a large set of maps, dont only play 300 combo pp maps, play long and short maps, be diverse.
joltypanda
bump!
Lexporxti
PRACTICE A LOT AND FUN
fijitears
interesting..
ChrisS3097

-itsy_v2- wrote:

Play until you pass out