[HD&SD] Air Gear [Osu! Standard skin]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Azakt wrote:

Woah, I really like this skin~

Love the combo-break sound especially, and it isn't cluttered at all.

Thanks for this awesome skin!
Thank you very much :D

KakashiFT wrote:

Mega mega cooler Skin! Auch wenn ich nix mit Air Gear am Hut hab, der Skin is insane PogChamp
Ich hoffe es folgen noch viele weitere Skins von dir :)
Danke mann. Freu mich das es dir gefällt ^^

Galvit wrote:

the only thing I don't like is size of mode-smalls, but everything else NOICE
Hit me up on discord on what exactly u want to change. But thanks for you critque I am always open for some and appreciate it.
Aries
wasnt expecting to see an air gear skin being made. looks great, plays great and I love that spinner
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Aries wrote:

wasnt expecting to see an air gear skin being made. looks great, plays great and I love that spinner
Thank ya

Updates comming soon. Stay tuned.
Sieg
neat
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Sieg wrote:

neat
Thanks

Updates: - fixed 2 pixel strenched hitcirlce caused by false rendering of photoshop + added new skin version for pure aesthetic experience and a new background for osu! support users. More comming soon.
Fullfee24
woah man this is an awesome skin can't wait to try it out later! :P
Shinwoir
Super neat!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Fullfee24 wrote:

woah man this is an awesome skin can't wait to try it out later! :P
Try it ^^

My Angel Denis wrote:

Super neat!
Super Thanks :)

UPDATE: - added new reversarrows in the EXTRA thanks to Fatal3ty and added an @2x Version of the Hitcircleoverlay, Hitcircle and Approachcircle + minor bugfixes in the folder

Sorry when downloads do not load puush is having some trouble if you find wrong download links just hit me up + I temporarily use an other upload site cuz puush is down at the time I am updating the skin.
MrGarebear2000
really nice skin
Topic Starter
Frogsi

MrGarebear2000 wrote:

really nice skin
Appreciate it ^^

UPDATE: Fixed download links cuz for users without adblock it was bombed with fishy tabs... sorry
Dynamo
I was the guy that got the hackware on my laptop but i aint mad, good thing you changed the link xd
NatLop

Galvit wrote:

LoVE your rEtrO skIn m8!
Ance
New favorite skin, thank you so much <3
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Dynamo wrote:

I was the guy that got the hackware on my laptop but i aint mad, good thing you changed the link xd

Sorry about that but it was just temporarily cuz puush was down at that time :/

UKN0WN3 wrote:

Galvit wrote:

LoVE your rEtrO skIn m8!

Yes.

Ance wrote:

New favorite skin, thank you so much <3

No problem appreciate it ^^
Hellfire_Pyro
I love this skin. It was easy for me to get used to and it made the game better for me. I recommend this skin to other players who are looking for good skins
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Hellfire_Pyro wrote:

I love this skin. It was easy for me to get used to and it made the game better for me. I recommend this skin to other players who are looking for good skins

Made me really happy to read that recommendation thank you ^^
the_dragula
Nice Skin ^^ Just wanted to test it and somehow ended up playing the whole evening with your skin.
Good to read and to play.
DUCK_FOTO
Hi! Awesome skin! Can you make all the mania mod icons as well (keys, coop, random and fade in). Would appreciate it very much.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

the_dragula wrote:

Nice Skin ^^ Just wanted to test it and somehow ended up playing the whole evening with your skin.
Good to read and to play.
Cool and ty ^^

DUCK_FOTO wrote:

Hi! Awesome skin! Can you make all the mania mod icons as well (keys, coop, random and fade in). Would appreciate it very much.
If I can find my files for it under my rubbish that have then yes even tho its STD only.
wugglebuggle
Yo I've been using your skin for over a month and I love it so much!!! the spinner is so satisfying + the skin makes gameplay so clean :D . Keep it up! :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

wugglebuggle wrote:

Yo I've been using your skin for over a month and I love it so much!!! the spinner is so satisfying + the skin makes gameplay so clean :D . Keep it up! :)
Cool to hear that thank you and have further fun with it ^^.
0r4ng3b0x
Really love this skin, i don't usually download them since if ind they can be unnecessary, but i'm glad i got this one.
Clean look, a cursor trail is always nice and the option for just the Looks is Great
KingdomXYZ
Liking the skin thanks!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

KingdomXYZ wrote:

0r4ng3b0x wrote:

Really love this skin, i don't usually download them since if ind they can be unnecessary, but i'm glad i got this one.
Clean look, a cursor trail is always nice and the option for just the Looks is Great

0r4ng3b0x wrote:

Thanks a bunch ^^
BaHamanCheembs
skin broke...