forum

I want a combo-burst that looks like her

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
professeur layton
Hello I would like a combo-burst that looks like her but instead of the word "Stream" I would be writing his "K-ON"
Thank you in advance :)
Bittersweet
I think you shouldnt so that because sometimes osu! wi'll show the comboburst reversed
Topic Starter
professeur layton
if it is reversed it does not matter what matters is that I have a combo-burst really cool for my skin:)
Cloudy
Isn't that combo burst a bit small to work with? Anyhow, I think if you just used illustrator you can line it up properly with the real text and then put the styling etc. The typeface for "Stream" is digital-serial bold, in case you didn't know already.
Frizz
Who is "her"?
Nilsso

Frizz925 wrote:

Who is "her"?
Probably some indirect fetish lol...
Yuki Hana-Chan

Nilsso wrote:

Frizz925 wrote:

Who is "her"?
Probably some indirect fetish lol...
lol? no. I don't believe it's a "fetish". The person who created this forum post is from France. In French, every object has a gender. That's probably why he/she wrote "her".

Anyways. o-o The picture is very small so it'll be hard to work with. If stretched out, it'll get blurry.
Kei
lol nice bump.
Low
if i could do this then i would.

fuako
Hmm.. I tried the best i could, but i dont know the exact font that was. ( Well, i was just too lazy to find it /swt )

Edit: wow i am so blind, didnt see the font was already posted
Edit2: Well, there are my attempts
Dieathan

fuako wrote:

Hmm.. I tried the best i could, but i dont know the exact font that was. ( Well, i was just too lazy to find it /swt )

Edit: wow i am so blind, didnt see the font was already posted
Edit2: Well, there are my attempts
Looks alright although a bit pixelated, but is the "Mode" part of the comboburst going to be changed or removed?
ziin
Topic Starter
professeur layton
Wow ziin it's super thanks :)