forum

y am I not ernin pp from 4* maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
since I started to hit 80k I noticed that if I fc 95%> 4* maps I barely get any pp anymore.

Does this mean I need to move to 5*?
Implojin
play harder maps
ManuelOsuPlayer
Your lowers PP map at topranks it's less tan 90PP.
Any 4* maps give more tan 90PP xD
If you want to farm there are tons of 5* and 6* 1 min jump maps what a monkey could do after playing it some amounth of time.
Check other players profiles at same Rank around you and snipe their top ranks. You can easily reach rank 20k-30k playing those maps and asking tillerino !r dt
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
No seriously! I think the PP system is broken, I played a map from tillerino and fcéd it but I only got like 26 pp but I looked at my profile and it said 127pp(weighted)
Barusamikosu
Basically you're not earning PP from 4* maps because accuracy. Start going for 99.7-100% and you can milk maps under 5.00 stars for quite some time.
Wishes

szkiller wrote:

No seriously! I think the PP system is broken, I played a map from tillerino and fcéd it but I only got like 26 pp but I looked at my profile and it said 127pp(weighted)
This is because all the plays which are weighted less than this 127pp play will have their weightings all reduced, hence the total amount of pp you gain is way less.
Brainage
If you get a new top play, all others below that new play are then weighted down by 1-3%. Therefore, if your new top play is 130pp, you won't gain 130pp, more like 20-30pp at most.