forum

Script chan - Referee tool to create and manage osu! rooms

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shARPII

Hello everyone !

I am glad to finally show to everyone Script chan! We have been working on this for a few years now (we are lazy which means the project was moving slowly) and got several iterations. The tool has been written in C# by shARPII, Soinou and Borengar.

Script chan allows referees to easily handle several rooms in the same time and almost just by clicking. We have used it during several world cups now and anyone who tested the tool can confirm Script chan helps a lot!

Anyone willing to help us (dev, tester or lurker) can join us on our discord server available in useful links notice. Devs and Beta testers will be able to help you there if you have questions or if you are unsure how to setup Script chan.

Main features

1. Adding mappools, teams, planned matches to the application
  2. Creating and managing osu! rooms through the application
  3. Handling score automatically with plenty of options
  4. Sending updates on IRC and Discord

How does it look

Here is 2 or 3 screenshots for the forum, more is available on discord and the wiki

If you have a question, you can contact us on Discord or in this topic.
We hope you will enjoy using Script chan!

See you soon!
Kebab De Poche
Woah... Nice one!
Misery
Looks really cool.

The future is bright.
Lyawi
good job :3
Kasumi-sama
all hail shARPII
DXPOHIHIHI
Ez scripting
Trigonoculus
>o<
AyeAries
woah! good job for making this!
Topic Starter
shARPII
Hello everyone!

I updated links so you can download the tool, check the code and help us if you are willing to improve Script chan! We are available on Discord (link above) and I will try to answer questions here if there is any.

Have fun!
MapleSyrup-
Thank god for this
Topic Starter
shARPII
Hello!

Quick update to say version 1.0.1 has been released to fix a few bugs found in version 1.0.0.
It also contains the auto update feature so you don't need to check the website for new updates.

You can still join our discord if you want to use the tool for your tournament.
Pennek
Good stuff!
oSumAtrIX
Great! :D

Thank you :)
MrDubstep863
About that programm.

He have some language like the files .txt or .lang?

I'll be translate to the Russian Language as a test, if this program will support the rest of the languages, I will definitely translate this program into Russian Language
Topic Starter
shARPII

MrDubstep863 wrote:

About that programm.

I'll be translate to the Russian Language as a test, if this program will support the rest of the languages, I will definitely translate this program into Russian Language

Hello,

We implemented the localization feature but it is not available on the dev branch yet.
I have been inactive for a few weeks but I will try to push it forward soon.
We already have the german translation.

If you are willing to help (especially about the localization), feel free to join the discord server. We might have some UI problems if sentences are too long but we will see how it goes.
MrDubstep863

shARPII wrote:

MrDubstep863 wrote:

About that programm.

Hello,

We implemented the localization feature but it is not available on the dev branch yet.
I have been inactive for a few weeks but I will try to push it forward soon.
We already have the german translation.

If you are willing to help (especially about the localization), feel free to join the discord server. We might have some UI problems if sentences are too long but we will see how it goes.

About Discord server... i'm in my friendo :з
Neimex23
Hola Comunidad De osu! a sinónimo de que no hay herramientas que indiquen como usar el programa en español me he tomado la molestia de crear una guía completa del mismo totalmente en español
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnW7FDj5ZGLzRDGmdejgfYsZvhww_u6L47ChhVLxxGo/edit?usp=sharing
Todo esto es sin animo de lucro como buena gente, espero que les sea sutil a la comunidad hispano hablante. Actualizado a la 2.0.1

The rason that i writte this in spanish is because the guide is for spanish speackers but if any people want help me for a translations, he or she is welcome