forum

The rules for guest difficulties?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Teky
I want to ask some stuff about guest difficulties, first, what is the rule regsrding guest difficulties? The anking criteria says something along the lines of the host mapper having mapped atleast 50% drain time compared to other guest difficulties combined, but when I look at some mapsets there is only one or two difficulties made by the mapper and the rest is guest difficulties (3 to 4). So is it refering to something else or what?

Second is if a guest difficulty is modded, what do I traditionally have to do? Change it or should the mapper somehow change it or what exactly? Thanks in advance.
Endaris
The host mapper is required to have done the most for the set in drain time.
That means if the host mapped 2 difficulties and there are 5 guest difficulties by 5 different people, the host still got the highest contribution. If 3 of the guest difficulties were by the same person, it would be unrankable because that GDer would have a higher contribution than the host.
This is how I know it but I'm not 100% up to date with Ranking Criteria.

If a guest difficulty is modded, the person who mapped it should give responses and apply changes to their difficulty. After that they should send you the difficulty to update just as how you got it initially for the submission. If a GDer went missing it is okay for the host to apply mods instead.