forum

Looking For/In Need of Tournament Staff

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
Hiya!~
As the title suggests, I am in a great need of staff -mainly referees- for a tournament I have set up and planned for the month of June. I am continuously accepting staff up until the day before matches. I have other positions open, but my main concern and need is in the area of referees.
Other staff positions open are:
.Commentators
.Spreadsheeters/Schedulers(2) filled!
.Mappoolers(2) filled!

For the general gist of the tournament without spoiling it before it's revealed:
. osu std international tournament
. 1v1, single elimination held in score v1
. the tourney is set to last from the first week of June to the third week
. the two time frames for matches are 06:00 - 13:00 UTC and 16:00 - 23:00 UTC
. all matches will occur on Saturdays and Sundays, with there being an exception of Thursday or Friday matches for extreme cases
. Referees are scheduled based on their availibily, we don't force anyone to do more than they can do or handle
. all of the basic groundwork and tourney foundations are set, i'm really just looking for staff
. ionlyhave4refssofarpeoplepleaseworkformytourneyiswearimaniceperson

And that's about it!
If you're interested or have questions feel free to reply to this post or shoot me an osu! pm or message me on discord (my id is: Cindelluna#7781). If you have any friends or know anyone that might be interested as well feel free to direct them to this post or send them my way!~
Thank you for taking the time to read this in advance!
PainTensei
Send you a friend request on discord!
AFriendlyPug
I'm up for being a ref
Topic Starter
Cindelluna
Just wanted to bump and update this post really quick!~
All of my mappooler and spreadsheeter slots have been filled !! However I am still open and accepting as many commentators and referees that apply (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Much appreciation and thanks to all that have signed up and volunteered to work already❤
Ellestice
I sent you a friend request on discord.
D_Loomz

Ellex wrote:

I sent you a friend request on discord.
same
Reweii
Sent you a friend request on discord!<3 Looking forward to helping out in any way I can :D