forum

Unknown colors showing on skin and approach circle problems?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SHaaMANBrah
I'm trying to make a skin that utilizes only two colors mainly, a darker red and a grey. Currently in my skin.ini file I have only those two colors set, I've seen them being used in the maps but for whatever reason this blue and orange start showing up for some reason. I didn't have this anywhere in my skin.ini at all and yes I have the ignore all beatmap skins option checked so it doesn't use other beatmap colors. For some reason these two colors just appear and I haven't the slightest clue what could be making them active.

My skin.ini file is relatively small as well with only a few commands being implemented into it.

Aside from this problem another problem stems to the approach circle for some odd reason it's just pure dark. I don't know how to change it at all. I can't see it when I would need to.
ELEVA
I'm trying to make a skin that utilizes only two colors mainly, a darker red and a grey. Currently in my skin.ini file I have only those two colors set
have you changed this with darker red and a gray

Example:
[Colours]
Combo1: 255,50,150
Combo2: 255,53,150
Combo3: 255,50,150
Combo4: 255,50,150

Another problem stems to the approach circle for some odd reason it's just pure dark.
U can change approachcircle /approachcircle@2x to another colour
ELEVA
For text colour /R/G/B
InputOverlayText: 255,255,255
SongSelectActiveText: 255,255,255
SongSelectInactiveText:140,140,140
Topic Starter
SHaaMANBrah
What I have set under the [Colours] tab is

[Colours]
Combo2: 13,13,13
Combo4: 102,0,0
SliderBorder:102,0,0
SliderTrackOverride:13,13,13

The 13,13,13 is the grey and the 102,0,0 is the red these are the only places where colors are being introduced and established into the skin. Nowhere else in this skin is any color being utiliized. Quite literally this is like 50% of the file.

[General]
Name:SHaaMAN
Author:[SHaaMAN]
Version:latest

AnimationFramerate:60

SliderBallFlip:0
SliderStyle:2

CursorRotate:0
CursorTrailRotate:0

[Colours]
SliderBorder:102,0,0
SliderTrackOverride:13,13,13

This is it for the skin.ini file as for the approach circle, it was mainly set as a white color but it's getting defaulted to black for whatever reason in game. I tried setting it to the same red and going into Paint Net to change it but it still has the black color to it making it hard to see.
RockRoller

SHaaMANBrah wrote:

What I have set under the [Colours] tab is

[Colours]
Set it to Combo1 and Combo2, osu is using the default colours for 1 and 3 because you dont have them clarified.