forum

Abandoned for 9 months, and now back.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
Hello Osu!...It's been a while...

Hello peppy...and hello EiJi...I'm back.

I may have betrayed the community by simply leaving without a trace especially before storyboarding, but I decided to come back after total boredom has come over me...And there are so much features now.

One thing...I'm definitely sorry that I have left you people, especially for no apparent reason. I don't know what else to comment about here. And I see life has changed in this forum, and I don't know if that's good or bad.

A re-introduction if I may. I am an enthusiast of rhythm gaming and RPG Maker. These two are probably common symptoms for someone in this forum, which is probably not a good thing. I bet the latter is more rare though. :P I'm a StepMania player of some great skill, but I'm not exactly the best obviously. Within these 9 months there's probably someone here who went and did something that's the equivalent of an Izzy, Thaor, or Arch0wl...Who cares though.

I'll be making more Beatmaps if you guys would like...Unless you people aren't welcoming of it. D:

EDIT:

Total posts 55343 | Total topics 6417 | Total members 47357

I see there are more posts than members now. Congratulations. :) Unfortunately, this gap is extremely small... :|
James
hi there, eiji isnt around that much anymore :(
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

James wrote:

hi there, eiji isnt around that much anymore :(
So much has changed since I was gone, huh? :cry:

I guess being Member 410 makes me so totally behind the rest of the group and the generation. I feel like some senior citizen at a retirement home now. :X

I wonder who of the old members are still here...I'll find out myself, the hard or easy way. :P
YoshiKart
I've seen you while scouting through forums. Most early members have gone... and stayed that way.

Stay for a while and explore! :D
ash
who are you

also, storyboarding is common now
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Ash wrote:

who are you

also, storyboarding is common now
Old member back when Osu! was relatively new. I was here very early, when there were barely any beatmaps and stuff like that. Storyboarding was non-existent during my registration and it was still in development. In fact, most of the features you have in Osu! now were non-existent during my time. That's how archaic I am.

But I'm back. I know people would ask that question, I mean, I didn't go flout about and become a really prestigious member, I was just some guy that was really observant and posted when he wanted to...and stuff like that.

EDIT: @Yoshikart: Thanks man, I do hope I'll stay here for a long time. We'll see what happens though. ._.
Duoprism
OH GOD YOU MADE EMERGENCY GWAAAAARKASDJGKAJSDFVNH

And hi.

Tapdancingmetroid
Hi.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Reikin wrote:

And hi.
Thanks. :) If someone like you knows the file chances are other people would be aware of my works...Makes new beatmaps possibly more noticeable. ;)

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

Hi.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love you.

In a friend's way.

>_>; <_<;

By the way, I'm so glad you're still here. Delightful to see you again! :)
RogueHiyru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Time to meet me. Hi.
RogueHiyru

Pokebis wrote:

Time to meet me. Hi.
abd this may be the time you may wanna runnnnn!

naw, pokebis is awesome >x3
Tobo_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RogueHiyru

Tobo wrote:

WHAT!!! You abandoned Osu!? Is that possible?

Also hi! :D
through the porthell to hell, it is
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86
lukewarmholiday
Holy shit I'm awesome
Duoprism

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Reikin wrote:

And hi.
Thanks. :) If someone like you knows the file chances are other people would be aware of my works...Makes new beatmaps possibly more noticeable. ;)
Actually, I was going OH GOD YOU MADE EMERGENCY GWAAAAARKASDJGKAJSDFVNH cause the timing is horrible and along with the confusing beatspacing so... GWAAAAARKASDJGKAJSDFVNH
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Reikin wrote:

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Reikin wrote:

And hi.
Actually, I was going OH GOD YOU MADE EMERGENCY GWAAAAARKASDJGKAJSDFVNH cause the timing is horrible and along with the confusing beatspacing so... GWAAAAARKASDJGKAJSDFVNH

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Reikin wrote:

And hi.
And I do understand why it's horrible, or as you speak it is. Early beatmaps are usually crap, and that's early works. :P I usually suck with timing, but that's all right I suppose. So uh, thanks a bunch.
awp
My account is like 2000 something, and even then there were only 4 pages of beatmaps total. Lots of members between you and me, but a small stretch of time. And now we're within arms reach of 50,000/

Oh and 6 million ranked plays~
Echo
peppy (2)
phill
chan
Behonkiss
ZZT the Fifth
JC FirE
gekomees
Level-Up!
Starrodkirby86
Echo (431)

Earliest 10 people who registered who had been on the site at any time after 31/10, in the order they registered

Welcome back! :)

Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Echo wrote:

peppy (2)
phill
chan
Behonkiss
ZZT the Fifth
JC FirE
gekomees
Level-Up!
Starrodkirby86
Echo (431)

Earliest 10 people who registered who had been on the site at any time after 31/10, in the order they registered

Welcome back! :)
Now that is just one plain reason why I should stay. Thanks Echo, that made my day. XD

The number of members is so surprising. I myself am even amazed how I got such an early member number, compared to all these newer members, who are certainly more competent and of the like. I got to catch up, once again...
Echo
If you extend that list to 30 people, then the userid jumps up to 2137

awp at 2650 is 38th