forum

Title Skin [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
unI_akaB
So, I'm trying to figure out how to use a title skin. I tried copying the title image and pasting it on the Data folder but it doesnt work. Another title image just pops up and the title img that I just pasted disappears. Then I played around with the options but nothing changed. Please help :( Im like 10 minutes away from punching the monitor in anger. Im just kidding about that but I really need help :cry:
Kitsunemimi
A while ago, the title skins have been changed so that you cannot use any custom image for it anymore.
Topic Starter
unI_akaB
Oh... I see. That sucks :o
Thanks for telling me :)
Phenomz
It's still working for me lol...

Remilia--_old
GIVE ME THAT BG PHENOMZ OR I KIEL YOU
Zelmarked
How does one go about implementing them? Does or does not work?
peppy
It is a bannable offense to change game graphics.
Phenomz

peppy wrote:

TAKING IT OFF TAKING IT OFF TAKING IT OFF

DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME DON'T BAN ME ;_;
obama-FTW
poor phenomz-
soplale el bistec : D
RinMiku14

peppy wrote:

How cruel.
Blaziken

peppy wrote:

Isn't using a custom skin the same thing as changing game graphics?
Beuchi

litchmore wrote:

Isn't using a custom skin the same thing as changing game graphics?
Nobody actually provided a real template to make this, someone just found out they could do this and spreaded the word. Also notice how to apply this kind of changes to the main menu you don't have to put the files on the \Skins folder, so it's not the same thing.
ychao
Lol-ed at Phenomz-'s panic attack.

Still, from what peppy had mentioned earlier in another thread it is good to know that the option of at least being able to change the bg is being considered for future releases.
Cheer-no
The title screen's skin isn't in the Skins folder - it's in the Data folder. peppy has said that changing anything in there is the same as changing critical game files, so it's a no go. But be patient, the title screen may or may not be legally skinnable soon!
Rinny Rin-chan
why did you remove it ? :cry: :(
It would be great if its available for non-supporters :(