forum

What headphones do you use while playing osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
thelewa

kriers wrote:

Beats by Dr. Dre - Studio
SO MUCH DELICIOUS MONEY

WASTED

I could've bought finger transplants from the black market with that money and streamed like cookiezi, you should be ashamed
[DG2L]YungYeezy
A broken $5 dollar earbud that lasted 7 months of brutal clumsieness.
ampzz

kriers wrote:

I've travelled with my headset so many times. Only way to block out all the kids on the train
So you don't have to hear yourself then is it? XD

<3 you kriers.
Zook
Corsair HS1's <3
___M____old
audio-technica SQ5 ←excellent for listening to japanese pop music.
yuuki_old
-
Sync

Rokodo wrote:

What headphones.

Because Corin told me to.
headphones are the best
vizzy
I use Philips circular ones.
Elysion
Superlux HD-662

Hiza-chan
Turtle Beach X12

Haseo_old
yeah what fishie said
thelewa

Elysion wrote:

Superlux HD-662

HOW ARE THOSE, I'M ABOUT TO BUY THE HD-662 F ONES OMG TELL ME YOUR SECRETS
Beyerdynamics dt770 pro 80 ohm :)
iopred

yuuki wrote:

siberia v2's
Mismagius
Speakers. \:D/
Bittersweet

Blue Dragon wrote:

^ this :3
hinamizawan

Blue Dragon wrote:

Low

makkura wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

quoteception
Cyclohexane
AKG K-422

Yeah I'm a cheapskate
Rii_old_1
earphones for me

else speakers

I have headphones though, but I somehow feel more like using earphones lul
Xaffy
AKG K702
ampzz
Please don't tell me you're going to waste those on either on-board sound card and/or no amplifier...
If so, you'll just be wasting your money on buying headphones that good which require amplified driving to get their proper sound quality out and not be mulled by disgustingly drowned out sound.
mathexpert
pretty unbearable, really gotta get some decent headphones (my previous pair of headphones broke after 4 years of use)

Larousse_old
Rii_old_1

Larousse wrote:

I have those too, but used them for so long that there's barely any sound coming from them Q_Q
I broke them in half cuz of that, but then taped them together again.
kriers

Rii wrote:

I have those too, but used them for so long that there's barely any sound coming from them Q_Q
I broke them in half cuz of that, but then taped them together again.
The legendary regret-tape.
Skuld
-
CapnDavid
Sony.
Xaffy

ampzz wrote:

Please don't tell me you're going to waste those on either on-board sound card and/or no amplifier...
If so, you'll just be wasting your money on buying headphones that good which require amplified driving to get their proper sound quality out and not be mulled by disgustingly drowned out sound.

I have a Auzentech X-Fi Forte, with default OPAMP. Not the best amp know to man, but it drives them sufficiently well. I might swap the OPAMP eventually or something, but I can't afford it yet.
IppE

Xafnia wrote:

AKG K702
Hows the headband on those? K701's headband is horribly hard and gives me headaches >:|
YTYuyu

mathexpert9981 wrote:

pretty unbearable, really gotta get some decent headphones (my previous pair of headphones broke after 4 years of use)

haha you're not the only 1 using those headphones :D
ampzz

IppE wrote:

Xafnia wrote:

AKG K702
Hows the headband on those? K701's headband is horribly hard and gives me headaches >:|
Tried them in-store and the headband felt more forgiving over the 701's from a personal experience and I have a pretty big head.
The cups fit snugly over my ears without any discomfort or feeling they were forcing my ears to distort unnaturally as well.
IppE

ampzz wrote:

The cups fit snugly over my ears without any discomfort or feeling they were forcing my ears to distort unnaturally as well.
That goes for the K701 as well, I'm just royally pissed off by the headband and wanted to know if AKG bothered to fix that or not.
ychao

ampzz wrote:

Tried them in-store and the headband felt more forgiving over the 701's from a personal experience and I have a pretty big head.
Similar experience for me as well. Granted I have a smallish head but I felt that the presence of 702's headband was less noticeable/irritating after being put on (this right after the 701s). It felt like they were almost of different materials but I cannot be sure. FWIW I still do not like the feel of the 'dimpled' headband after being so used to my AD900s, but I digress.

To answer the OP, I use a pair of Audio Technica ATH-AD900s for general purposes - which includes playing osu!.
Dr Loliberg
they're shitty generic headphones, but doesn't bother me. I do want to get some decent cans tho...

thelewa
Superlux HD662 F

in the process of burning them in at the moment :MU(adf
Xaffy

IppE wrote:

ampzz wrote:

That goes for the K701 as well, I'm just royally pissed off by the headband and wanted to know if AKG bothered to fix that or not.
They feel really comfortable to me. I can't feel the bumps at all, but maybe it's cause I have a lot of hair.
---Assault[K]---

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Lol it came with the iPhone ~
senaya

Larousse wrote:

aaaah..

Rii_old_1
whoa those headphones are so common it seems

break break
show more