I shouldn't have been drinking coffee while reading that, I almost choked laughing.
rafiti12 wrote:But osu is better than them, isn't it? Most people don't even know that osu exists and thats the biggest problem. If it had a better advertising campaign then more people would try playing the game and some of them would like it.
1) Why would osu! need to be any more popular than it already is?
2) What will it being more popular accomplish?
3) r/osugame being having posts that touch the front page of reddit not enough?
4) Is osu! logo being one of the biggest subjects of /r/place a year ago not enough?
5) Is pewdiepie featuring osu! not an advertisement enough?
6) Are youtube comments mentioning osu! in almost every piece of music popularized by it not enough?
Almost every person that plays games and spends their time online knows what osu! is. They eventually bump into it. They know how cancerous it and they avoid it. Those who don't spend their time online and play games have a life still not ruined by this game.