forum

off topic forum proposal

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
i've seen dawnsday's post about making off topic a better place, and suggested we bring back top quality posters known across the entire board such as ohori523 and plotter

but what we really need to do is exile asri3ldr33mur and this idiot --> https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3050631

benefits of doing so would be:
1. ot users would have to sift through less shit threads to find quality topics to contribute to
2. admins would have to delete less shit threads because they can't be made anymore
3. i would get bullied a lot less (this only applies to momi)
4. shitposting efficiency would skyrocket because of a simpler and easier to navigate working environment
5. i would stop being motivated to be toxic again

please take this into consideration, ephemeral 8-)
Naimae
Rule 329: Meta threads are banned.

Enjoy your ban, nerd.
roshan117

citremi wrote:

Rule 329: Meta threads are banned.

Enjoy your ban, nerd.

shut up zallius
E m i
why me u dummy
Comfy Slippers
fser-kun is only being a little baka tsun
keremaru
hmm
why supply a link for one person but not the other person
but then mentioning them on the third benefit
:blobthonkeng:
ColdTooth
I understand the first person, but Momi? Don't be a square.
abraker

have to agree
Topic Starter
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
nobody is telling me to post this or anything but i changed my mind about exiling momi i think she is a really good ot poster i apologize to everyone i mislead thank you
E m i

Fser wrote:

nobody is telling me to post this or anything but i changed my mind about exiling momi i think she is a really good ot poster i apologize to everyone i mislead thank you
Very good thank you
abraker
ColdTooth

Fser wrote:

I'm glad you can see eye-to-eye. What about me? Am I worse or as bad as your first subject.
roshan117
fser is a good boy
Meah
I can save you all
Topic Starter
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

abraker wrote:

not sure i follow what you mean by this picture... :P O_o

ColdTooth wrote:

Fser wrote:

I'm glad you can see eye-to-eye. What about me? Am I worse or as bad as your first subject.

who asre you

roshan117 wrote:

fser is a good boy

i love you rosan