forum

[osu!std] 04/08/18 Reol - No title by cRyo[iceeicee] Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Reol - No title by cRyo[iceeicee] be Loved?

Yes
88.95%
No
11.05%
Total votes: 190
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Reol - No title by cRyo[iceeicee]
Captain's Description (by Toy):
How could anyone forget one of the most iconic maps of 2015? cRyo[iceeicee]'s No Title was among the first sets submitted for the now staple song within osu! and still remains as one of the most popular among them. Boasting 440+ favorites, this map was featured prominently in many community tournament pools, was a popular request for streamers, and all-around maintained a steady difficulty that gained it popularity from both top players and newer players wanting to test their skills. This is one of those maps people will wonder why it wasn't nominated sooner.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/727590
Doj
I feel like this map is way ahead of it's time. It plays better than most maps that are being made today. It's a really fun map for a really well known song. The movements are on point, and the aesthetics look good. The main reason think this map should be loved is because it just isn't a bad map. It was mapped in 2015 and to this day I still consider it to be one of the best maps I've ever played. Also it has 443 favs.
huu
I have to agree with the above post. Honestly I'd rather play this over the VINXIS map, simply because this one just "works" in my opinion. Though I still remember my friend putting this on in multi when I was a sub-1000pp player to "give me a taste of what difficulty is", haha. Perhaps that's why I have a sort of attachment to this map.