Map to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801080
Rules for modding:
Rules for modding:
- In case I accept your request, I will mod your map first.
- To make it clear, I won't always accept every requests, I might skip some, but if I accept yours I'll send you a pm to let you know.
- This queue hasn't slots so don't worry, I decide when I want to close it.
- If your map is a short version or a TV Size, then I'll mod the same number of difficulties that my map has, this means that if you post something of the sort I will mod five diffs, but if your map is longer and has 4 or more difficulties, I probably won't mod the whole mapset but 3 diffs or so instead, depending on its length.
- Post only maps on pending list please, no WIPs.
- To prove me you have read the rules, tell me your favorite color.
- I consider myself good at modding in general but I'm not really good at modding hitsounds so you will probably not see me pointing at something hitsounds related, of course I would appreciate that you mod hitsounds on my map but if you don't want to then that's fine, I will consider it fair.
- Anime/Visual Novel/Eroge or japanese songs in general are my preferences, you can still post your request no matter what song it is, but what I mentioned have higher priority.
- You should at least have 3 ranked maps/GD (means that you can request if you have 1 ranked map and 2 ranked guest diffs, 2 ranked map and 1 ranked guest diff, or so, but at least 1 of these ranked maps has to be yours, so I won't accept someone having 3 ranked GDs only) to request a GD here.
- I can map any diff, from Easy to Extra, but I would prefer to map Insane or Extra if possible.
- Only Anime/Visual Novel/Eroge or japanese songs in general, below 2 minutes length.
- I'm not that good at hitsounding so if you request a GD and you want to make the hitsounds for my map, you can do it.