posted
Total Posts
show more
Anroys

kriers wrote:

neruell should be #1.
thelewa
Neruell should definitely be #1

Tom94 has absolutely insane fingers but that's about it, meanwhile Neruell is so pro that it hurts

I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FINNISH TOP 1 LIST. I'm left out of every list because of Finland and then I'm stuck editing my post for the 3. time
kriers
I'll make it for you, Ragelewa! Is it okay if I put you in #2?
thelewa

kriers wrote:

I'll make it for you, Ragelewa! Is it okay if I put you in #2?
Yes that is fine with me
PsychoSkill
Neruell and Tom should be #1 together! :)
Lesjuh
Do a top 10 of every year~

also, neruell \o/
kriers
I don't get the hype over fast fingers. This is a rythm game, not a button spam game -.- in the end, accuracy matters the most.
Monsterpiece
Choose default skin if you will do a video about Top Players
Tom69_old

kriers wrote:

I don't get the hype over fast fingers. This is a rythm game, not a button spam game -.- in the end, accuracy matters the most.
Why is everybody talking about fast fingers? Neruell is streaming faster than me without doubletapping. It's just the map choices in the vid~~
kriers
Ok, so top players are judged by the quality of the replay, not the overall skill. Ehhh!?
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
it begins
Tom69_old

kriers wrote:

Ok, so top players are judged by the quality of the replay, not the overall skill. Ehhh!?
I was just saying that those 270bpm streams were the map choices for the video. We had a vote just like the one Lunah did, I believe Lennox mentioned that in the first post. <.<
I dare to say that the people we interact the most with (the german community) can judge the skill levels you mentioned the best.

Oh, and if your statement were true, I believe Neruell had won by a huge margin, don't you think? ;)
PsychoSkill

kriers wrote:

urgh~

you know that they are able to do jumps very well?

In my opinion the ranking is totally okay
maal

kriers wrote:

Mismagius

kriers wrote:

d-does that mean I'm a terrible player because I FC hard maps with bad accuracy? ;_____;

And nice video, though Neruell es #1 ehuhueheu.
Mercurial

Blue Dragon wrote:

though Neruell es #1 ehuhueheu.
kriers
It means you have incredible potential for greater scores :P
kriers
and I think you're an excellent player. Double post because my ipad can't edit or quote ffs
Tom69_old
I'm not even saying I'd be better than Neruell, the votings were pretty close as you can probably imagine.
I just don't like being reduced on having "fast fingers" which isn't even true. You could see that easily by just visiting my profile. :>
(And I'm not talking specifically to you by that. ^^)

... and I better stop posting OT crap.

Anyways, nice vid. Appreciating I'm in it. :)
Wishy
This kind of videos must NOT be made by making everyone vote, most people knows nothing about good players or just don't know some good players of their own country (this has been shown when Mesita tried to make a video with the best south american players, and well let's not talk about Lunah's vid). I think Neruell should be #1 and if he isn't lol it just seems most people don't know him. :c
Topic Starter
-Lennox-
Just stop talking about who is rank 1 and who's not. Just watch the video and give a feedback.
thelewa
But I'm mad that I'm not #1 even though I'm not supposed to be on the video
maal

-Lennox- wrote:

Just stop talking about who is rank 1 and who's not. Just watch the video and give a feedback.
...but they are giving feedback.
Gaba
My feedback: Put Neruell on #1 on your next video.
lolcubes

-Lennox- wrote:

But that is the feedback haha.

In any case, you should have covered more maps. A 20 second part per person (except for the #2 and #1) is just not enough. Also such ranking is kinda subjective so you shouldn't actually say #1 is the best, but #1 is considered the best. Those little things can mean alot.
GladiOol
I want a finish top 10 next.

ragelewa everywhere. that be one sexy vid.
Topic Starter
-Lennox-

lolcubes wrote:

-Lennox- wrote:

But that is the feedback haha.

In any case, you should have covered more maps. A 20 second part per person (except for the #2 and #1) is just not enough. Also such ranking is kinda subjective so you shouldn't actually say #1 is the best, but #1 is considered the best. Those little things can mean alot.
That is a feedback.
thelewa

GladiOol wrote:

Just my replays for 10 minutes and me talking about me.
Topic Starter
-Lennox-

ragelewa wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Just my replays for 10 minutes and me talking about me.

The video will made by you, the special effects will made by you. The youtube account will be yours. 10 min? Too boring, it should have at least a length of 365 hours. Every comment below the video will be writen by you.

/o/

Okay i allready see this thread closed :v
thelewa
and every viewer will be me
YodaSnipe
oh oh! top 10 canadians plox :D
Waryas
It's kinda sad that I can't trust most germans players anymore since Touchscreenpro, scanlazione and other german hackers.
Neruell is the only one i trust 100% and he's a beast.
Sync
finnish top 10

10. ragelewa
9. ragelewa
8. ragelewa
7. ragelewa
6. ragelewa
5. ragelewa
4. ragelewa
3. ragelewa
2. ragelewa
1. synclewa
Zetta
Everyone is mad!
F m L_old

Zetta wrote:

Everyone is mad!
yes
Mara

Sync wrote:

finnish top 10

10. ragelewa
9. ragelewa
8. ragelewa
7. ragelewa
6. ragelewa
5. ragelewa
4. ragelewa
3. ragelewa
2. ragelewa
1. synclewa
That shit is so wrong bro.

Finnish Top 10 (I know this shit)

10. Gemi
9. Derpator
8. heintsi
7. Orkel
6. IppE602
5. Sutsuka
4. ethox
3. Zapy
2. ragelewa
1. FisHie
thelewa

LunaticMara wrote:

Sync wrote:

finnish top 10

10. ragelewa
9. ragelewa
8. ragelewa
7. ragelewa
6. ragelewa
5. ragelewa
4. ragelewa
3. ragelewa
2. ragelewa
1. synclewa
That shit is so wrong bro.

Finnish Top 10 (I know this shit)

10. Gemi
9. Derpator
8. heintsi
7. Orkel
6. IppE602
5. Sutsuka
4. ethox
3. Zapy
2. ragelewa
1. FisHie
I almost had everyone fooled to think that I'm the best player in Finland, damn you!