posted
Total Posts
show more
ArcherLove
Baka Nyanko
FAMoss
go through the day
Kirinagi
this is pretty interesting, hope it works out.
Caput Mortuum
vote me and i'll let 30 sec single difficulty pp maps get ranked
error_exe777
jakads for new bn
Umo-

error_exe777 wrote:

jakads for new bn
AscensionDTWhen
tatatat
hi
Scarlet Evans

Kaifin wrote:

popularity contest: i think it would be better if people were given a list of members to vote yes/no on so the results aren't arbitrarily competing against each other

I would feel bad, being aware that some of the people I don't know and did not voted on are doing a great job, maybe even better that some of the ones I know, without getting my vote, so I would be forced to choose YES next to the all people I don't know much about.

However... what, if some of them are actually doing far less that some people I know and they still got Yes vote from me? It would be just fair to vote YES next to all the people I know or follow too.

So, basing on this logic, I would simply vote YES on every single person there ;^)
JMC
can we trust Loctav? I'm afraid our email address will be distributed to Cambridge Analytica and he gets a profit from it, why not just use osu! username
tatatat

JMC wrote:

can we trust Loctav? I'm afraid our email address will be distributed to Cambridge Analytica and he gets a profit from it, why not just use osu! username
Your signature seriously spooked me. I thought it was a bug at first. :c
tatatat

JMC wrote:

also, anyone can put in random usernames and vote for them, emails are supposed to be hidden. only those with access to their email address can vote.
Hydria
results when
Yuii-
I logged in just so I can vote for myself

Thank you

e: just realized I had to complete a google doc
so no thanks >:(
pkhg
votings are closed btw
the doc is still up tho so idk if loctav is going to consider votes after 15th
xtrem3x

pkhg wrote:

votings are closed btw
the doc is still up tho so idk if loctav is going to consider votes after 15th
es experimento, claro que lo va a considerar todo

It's an experiment, of course he will consider everything.
Topic Starter
Loctav
In order to give this an authentic feel, I decided to needlessly delay the conclusion and results while pretending that I held fifteen pointless QAT meetings in order to find out whether or not these results are in our favor or not, while parallely deciding if we should adjust minor rules that affect nothing in the big picture.

Alright then, here are the results: >>RESULTS<<

Thanks for participating! I'll shuffle out the supporter tags as soon as I can.
Ascendance
top 24 owob
Mir
i would act surprised but that's too much effort
Izzywing
Thank you to the one person who voted for me, I appreciate you
Noffy
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i thought you actually forgot about this
Kuron-kun
big thanks for my 3 fans, I love you all
MaridiuS
Dr. Maridius... wew

who did this xd
Monstrata
The time for empty talk is over.

Now arrives the hour of action.

Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of osu!

We will not fail. Our community will thrive and prosper again.

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the mapping community from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new community pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same pink blood of circle-clickers, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great General peppy.

And whether a mapper is born in the urban sprawl of #modhelp or the windswept plains of #osu, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creator of the game.

So to all mappers, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our osu! destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We Will Make Mapping Strong Again.

We Will Make Mapping Wealthy Again.

We Will Make Mapping Proud Again.

We Will Make Mapping Safe Again.

And, Yes, Together, We Will Make Monstrata Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless Monstrata.
Backfire
Someone voted for me, wild
zhu

zhu wrote:

fieryrage wrote:

grats to monstrata
Nevo

Hobbes2 wrote:

hypercyte
hypercyte, 1, "Good at mod"

Thanks whoever this was lmoa
Mismagius

Hobbes2 wrote:

i have no idea how that happened to me but thanks as well
Arzenvald

zhu wrote:

fieryrage wrote:

grats to monstrata
fren
d o e s t h a t m e a n m o n s t r a t a q a t 2 0 1 8 ?
pw384
i cried as nao gaining only one vote wtf
Xinnoh
anime
puxtu

can we talk about this
pw384

puxtu wrote:

can we talk about this
yes so I would no more be addicted to this game
Surono
yeah rather agree with that... maybe, i guess