forum

Beatmap collection sharing platform: Interest check

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slow Twitch
I'm looking for some opinions. Would you use a website that let you create collections of beatmaps to share, either from your actual osu! collections or manually? It could also serve as a place to dump your whole beatmap folder for backup or sharing, or for tourney staff to share map pools. I have loads of free time this summer and am itching to make something cool so feel free to share your thoughts and use cases.
There's also a Reddit thread here if you want to discuss there.
santtuli__ps
There is already two programs for that. The older one is "Osu! Collection Editor" and the newer "OCE: Osu Collections editor. i don´t know much about the OCE, but "osu! Collection Editor allows you to Create collection packs(only from chosen ones, not every one) and share it for other users.
Also when adding a collection to your osu!, you will see wchich beatmaps are missing from that collection.
Piotrekol

santtuli__ps wrote:

...The older one is "Osu! Collection Editor" ...
I think you have in mind really old one, that didn't even show collections you were working with, or their contents(beatmaps). Then that one is old indeed and replaced by https://github.com/Piotrekol/Collection ... ses/latest