Signups: 04/04 to 16/04
Mappool and Group Draws: 22/04
Groups Start: 28/04

Players signed up: 111/64
Rank Cutoff: 5264

osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
[b]I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]

• •The player that wins the !roll gets to decide if they want to pick and ban first or second.
    •Players get 2 bans.
    •Reschedules will not be accepted 24 hours or less before the scheduled time of the map.
    •We will use UTC format for the schedules.
    •Failure to join 10 minutes after the stated time of the match will result in a loss.
    •If you fail and you're not able to revive at the end of the map, your score will not count.
Match Format:
Groups: BO7
Round of 32: BO7
Round of 16: BO9
Quarter-Finals: BO9
Semi-Finals: BO11
Finals: BO11
Grand-Finals: BO13

ALL TIMERS WILL BE 90 SECONDS LONG, this includes banning, picking and picking warmups

1st Place: 4 months supporter
2nd place: 2 months supporter
3rd place: 1 month of supporter

Host: skylewl
Mappool Selectors: Maridius, Coult909, Fixxis,
Streamers: 2127, J0hn, Kaeldori
Referees: 2127, -Touka-, ChampionChaos, Eddie-, ElFede513, Fixxis, Hot Korean Girl, Jace, lollipop lol, Mahloola, skylewl, woahsia

DM Me on Discord if you want to be a part of the staff.
ChampionChaos
:apple_moyai:
yaysin
poggers
Nightshiftt
osu! Username: moondust
Rank (as of registration): 4870
Discord: moondust#4165
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Jesus Christ
osu! Username: osu sucks
Rank (as of registration): 4810
Discord: tim#6242
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
ChampionChaos
osu! Username: ChampionChaos
Rank (as of registration): 11211
Discord: ChampionChaos#1033
jaje
osu! Username: coult909
Rank (as of registration):5874
Discord:coult#1647
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.(dobij rak)
Jace
osu! Username: Jace
Rank (as of registration): 515
Discord: Jаsоn#5063
JackRB
osu! Username: JackRB
Rank (as of registration): 18662
Discord: Jackrb#2718
Arsene
osu! Username: Arsene
Rank (as of registration): 3439
Discord: jana#3257
Nidzomir
osu! Username: Nidzomir
Rank (as of registration): 8939
Discord: Nidzomir#4924
M3ddly
osu! Username:M3ddly
Rank (as of registration):#3.190
Discord:M3ddly#5587
Booze
osu! Username: isopaharuntikka
Rank (as of registration): #10,458
Discord: Booze#4167
Kyoshia
LucinyoReina
osu! Username: LucinyoReina
Rank (as of registration): 16,702 (and dropping)
Discord: Taiyō Evergarden#8996
Monk Gyatso
osu! Username: Monk Gyatso
Rank (as of registration) : 444
Discord:Monk Gyatso#6926
Zafkiel
osu! Username: Zafkiel
Rank (as of registration): 12148
Discord: Zafkiel#9214
Josde
osu! Username: Josde
Rank (as of registration):5985
Discord:Josde#9716
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.(ova jaja)
Peki
osu! Username: - Peki
Rank (as of registration): 1605
Discord: Peki#811
bsfired
osu! Username: bsfired
Rank (as of registration): 17k
Discord: bsfired#8287
show more