[STD] INT 2018 | 1v1 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Smiljko
osu! Username: Smiljko
Rank (as of registration): 99
Discord: smiljko#7602

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
ftg
osu! Username: ftg
Rank (as of registration): 262
Discord: ftg#5923
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 1540
Discord: demo.#3318
Ale
osu! Username: Ale
Rank (as of registration):9359
Discord: Ale#4780
nanawo
osu! Username:Amano megumi
Rank (as of registration): 2807
Discord: squibby#2782
majoreh
osu! username: majoreh
rank (as of registration): 2546
discord: majoreh#8009
Morfeusz
osu! Username: Morfeusz
Rank (as of registration): #4,167
Discord: Morfeusz#3917
qwwert
osu! Username: qwwert
Rank (as of registration): #3200
Discord: qwwert#8674
Novaka Kun
osu! Username: Novaka Kun
Rank (as of registration): 11638
Discord: 🗡Novaka🗡#8709
Timowoof
osu! Username: Timowoof
Rank (as of registration): 389
Discord: Timowoof#3969
Syencery
osu! Username: Syencery
Rank (as of registration): #5875
Discord: Syencery#3832
Nomadicbigbird
osu! Username: NomadicBigbird
Rank (as of registration): #7959
Discord: NomadicBigbird#5921
Vindictive_old_1
osu! Username: LiNGaNe
Rank (as of registration): #5100
Discord: Sp1chka#7611
_tottoko_
osu! Username: _tottoko_
Rank (as of registration): 6315
Discord: _tottoko_#7328
nrabulinski
osu! Username: nrabulinski
Rank (as of registration): 15,385
Discord: nrabulinski#0002
plug
Ephix
osu! Username:Ephix
Rank (as of registration):1662
Discord:Dat Boi#1000
crippletoytl
osu! Username: crippletoytl
Rank (as of registration): 2,679
Discord: crippletoytl#6203
Fuma
osu! Username: Fuma
Rank (as of registration): #1,134
Discord: Fuma#7895
Bae Suzy
osu! Username:Eddie-
Rank (as of registration): 531
Discord: Eddie#7777
Vertarix
osu! Username: Vertarix
Rank (as of registration): 977
Discord: Vertarix #2576
LanJay
osu! Username: LanJay
Rank (as of registration): 128
Discord: Maki#5018
GSBlank
osu! Username: GSBlank
Rank (as of registration): 197
Discord: Yuzuki#6438