[STD] INT 2018 | 1v1 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
CutoNaito
osu! Username: Loli Knight
Rank (as of registration): #9440
Discord: Loli Knight#6584
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Skill
osu! Username: Skill
Rank (as of registration): #189
Discord: Skill#1185
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Toji Fushigoro
osu! Username: Avenito
Rank (as of registration): #465
Discord: Avenito#1376
ImNotBrandon
osu! Username:ImNotBrandon
Rank (as of registration):#18,289
Discord:ImNotBrandon#5744
S_Zizzle
osu! Username:S_Zizzle
Rank (as of registration):9094
Discord:S_Zizzle
carts
Osu! Username: Born
Discord: Born #5483
Dirdam
osu! Username: Dirdam
Rank (as of registration):12,618
Discord: Dirdam#2316
Yamato Hotel
osu! Username: Yamato Hotel
Rank (as of registration): 2287
Discord:
-Promise
osu! Username: -Promise
Rank (as of registration): 16k
Discord: Fluffy #4622
mahloola
osu! Username: Mahloola
Rank (as of registration): 5973
Discord: Mahloola#4447
Feyyy
osu! Username: Feyyy
Rank (as of registration): 2145
Discord: feyyy#4665
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 6685
Discord: SiYes#0619
Hoshimiya Toto
osu! Username: MRL
Rank (as of registration): 11826
Discord: MRL#5212
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): 2558
Discord: moosepi#1159
aaaalex
osu! Username: aaaalex
Rank (as of registration): 12695
Discord: alex;#8999
papika
osu! Username:likejaxirl
Rank (as of registration):1565
Discord:likejaxirl#1597
Ted
osu! Username:[Ted]
Rank (as of registration):11,957
Discord: [Ted]#4896
fr1zz1337
osu! Username: fr1zz1337
Rank (as of registration):#13256
Discord:fr1zz1337#9800
Lil Silv
osu! Username: Lil Silv
Rank (as of registration): #11,119
Discord: Lun4r#6233
LimyY
osu! LimyY
Rank (as of registration):#3813
Discord:LimyY#3786
SlowBurn
osu! Username: FastoFreezu
Rank (as of registration): #730
Discord: グリリ#5509
-Nanahira-
osu! Username: -Urushihara-
Rank (as of registration): #871
Discord: Urushihara#5244
alkalde
osu! Username: alkalde
Rank (as of registration): 896
Discord: lucy#7443
Defex
osu! Username: Defex
Rank (as of registration): #8,641
Discord: Defex#0374
Raby
osu! Username: Raby
Rank (as of registration): 1215
Discord: Raby#9697
Blazink
osu! Username: Blazink
Rank (as of registration): 1,793
Discord: Blazink#0164
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.]
Flamiror
osu! Username:Flamiror
Rank (as of registration):6585
Discord:Flamiror#5219
SanaeFrost_DELETED
osu! Username: [-Kaiyno-]
Rank (as of registration): #10,386
Discord: kaiynoFrost#6700

Burtpi
osu! Username: Burtpi
Rank (as of registration): 4753
Discord: Bartpi#8619
Divity
osu! Username: Divity
Rank (as of registration): 4960
Discord: Divity#7325
Chamosiala
osu! Username: Chamosiala
Rank (as of registration): 126
Discord: Chamo#1360
R Y A N
osu! Username: 13th Seed
Rank (as of registration): 742
Discord:R Y A N#5232
Ninjaadrian009
osu! Username: Ninjaadrian009
Rank (as of registration): 6,147
Discord: Ninja#8173
daanit
osu! Username: Vetium
Rank (as of registration): 1,663
Discord: Daanit#4799
Pepsi Max
osu! Username: HolyJesus
Rank (as of registration): #1,903
Discord: HolyJesus#0455
bjlly
osu! Username: bjlly
Rank (as of registration):3961
Discord: biri#7777

Send me love and affection plz kthx
trevrasher
osu! Username: trevrasher
Rank (as of registration):3862
Discord: trevrasher#9032
_Khepri
Osu! Username: Axera
Rank (as of registration): 14111
Discord: Axera#3695
Mlaw
osu! Username: Mlaw
Rank (as of registration): 59
Discord: Mlaw22#3250

Mariano
Osu! Username: Maariianoo
Rank (as of registration): 3469
Discord: Maariianoo#5710
show more