[STD] INT 2018 | 1v1 [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nidzomir
osu! Username: Nidzomir
Rank (as of registration): 8939
Discord: Nidzomir#4924
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
M3ddly
osu! Username:M3ddly
Rank (as of registration):#3.190
Discord:M3ddly#5587
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Booze
osu! Username: isopaharuntikka
Rank (as of registration): #10,458
Discord: Booze#4167
Kyoshia
LucinyoReina
osu! Username: LucinyoReina
Rank (as of registration): 16,702 (and dropping)
Discord: Taiyō Evergarden#8996
Monk Gyatso
osu! Username: Monk Gyatso
Rank (as of registration) : 444
Discord:Monk Gyatso#6926
Zafkiel
osu! Username: Zafkiel
Rank (as of registration): 12148
Discord: Zafkiel#9214
Josde
osu! Username: Josde
Rank (as of registration):5985
Discord:Josde#9716
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.(ova jaja)
Peki
osu! Username: - Peki
Rank (as of registration): 1605
Discord: Peki#811
bsfired
osu! Username: bsfired
Rank (as of registration): 17k
Discord: bsfired#8287
blejd
osu! Username: [ Blade ]
Rank (as of registration): 1982
Discord: Blade#5247
-Touka-
osu! Username: -Touka-
Rank (as of registration): 4500
Discord: Touka#9457
engie15
osu! Username: engie15
Rank (as of registration): 4032
Discord: engie15#9605
My Angel Ranko
osu! Username: My Angel Ranko
Rank (as of registration): 14k
Discord: Hackroj#8340
badeu
osu! Username: badeu
Rank (as of registration): 106
Discord: badeu#8809

(apple_moyai)
Andrej
osu!username: Andrej
Rank (as of registration): 117
Discord: Andrej123#2712
MAREK MARUCHA
osu! Username: QbaDoo
Rank (as of registration): 525
Discord: #qbadoo0238
_kyuu
osu! Username: AffliLonash
Rank (as of registration):14035
Discord: Afflilonash#1463
Seer
osu! Username: Seer -
Rank (as of registration): #7916
Discord: Seer -#1565
Stereo
osu! Username: Stereo
Rank (as of registration): 713
Discord: Stereoman#3161
CutoNaito
osu! Username: Loli Knight
Rank (as of registration): #9440
Discord: Loli Knight#6584
Skill
osu! Username: Skill
Rank (as of registration): #189
Discord: Skill#1185
Avenito
osu! Username: Avenito
Rank (as of registration): #465
Discord: Avenito#1376
ImNotBrandon
osu! Username:ImNotBrandon
Rank (as of registration):#18,289
Discord:ImNotBrandon#5744
S_Zizzle
osu! Username:S_Zizzle
Rank (as of registration):9094
Discord:S_Zizzle
carts
Osu! Username: Born
Discord: Born #5483
Dirdam
osu! Username: Dirdam
Rank (as of registration):12,618
Discord: Dirdam#2316
Yamato Hotel
osu! Username: Yamato Hotel
Rank (as of registration): 2287
Discord:
-Promise
osu! Username: -Promise
Rank (as of registration): 16k
Discord: Fluffy #4622
mahloola
osu! Username: Mahloola
Rank (as of registration): 5973
Discord: Mahloola#4447
Feyyy
osu! Username: Feyyy
Rank (as of registration): 2145
Discord: feyyy#4665
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 6685
Discord: SiYes#0619
Hoshimiya Toto
osu! Username: MRL
Rank (as of registration): 11826
Discord: MRL#5212
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): 2558
Discord: moosepi#1159
aaaalex
osu! Username: aaaalex
Rank (as of registration): 12695
Discord: alex;#8999
papika
osu! Username:likejaxirl
Rank (as of registration):1565
Discord:likejaxirl#1597
Ted
osu! Username:[Ted]
Rank (as of registration):11,957
Discord: [Ted]#4896
fr1zz1337
osu! Username: fr1zz1337
Rank (as of registration):#13256
Discord:fr1zz1337#9800
Lil Silv
osu! Username: Lil Silv
Rank (as of registration): #11,119
Discord: Lun4r#6233
LimyY
osu! LimyY
Rank (as of registration):#3813
Discord:LimyY#3786
show more