Other things that I fixed:
-- I would rename each difficulty so that what, well, difficulty, they're meant to be is clearer; for example, "Reiji's Normal", etc. In my opinion, it looks better and makes it clear to players better. Like, the hardest difficulty certainly isn't an Insane, but you mightn't be able to tell that from the rating. Done!
-- It may seem a bit silly, but that (unmapped, because it can't be mapped) outro on the mp3 is awfully long. It's recommended that you chop it down a bit. Fade it out earlier and it won't bleed. Done!
-- Tick rate 2 could be argued as sounding better for the map, all difficulties, to help 'balance out' the sliders more. Looks/sounds ugly on some sliders...
-- It would be helpful if you included a storyboard, or something, to indicate which mapper maps which parts. Done!
- 00:27:667 (1) - Linear or symmetrical curved sliders? Pick one - these look careless and not as good as either. Yeah, but me lykke!
- 01:08:884 (1) - As a player, I expect there to be a sound on the endpoint, as the whole slider is leading up to that. It's uncomfortable when one doesn't appear, so it'd be good if you only softened or quietened the endpoint hitsound to keep the affect without the awkwardness. Done!
- 01:17:471 (3) - I like how you map to subtle bass-y stuff that still works rather than typical vocal stuff, but for this one, I think it's slightly better if you shorten it by 1/4 so it lasts only 1/2. Other patterns in the chorus like this are fine, however, it's just this one. me and IceBeam lykke!
- 01:29:002 (2,3,4,5,6) - You can totally make this much sexier and perfected; try turning on a bigger grid size for precision purposes and trying something like this. this is IceBeam style :3
- 01:41:024 (1) - This jump just feels awful, not least because it's so generic and yet the only one in the map. Maybe rearrange this more conventionally. Done!
- 01:48:138 (1) - Same deal with the silenced hitsound here. Done!
- 02:04:944 (5,6) - Starting on a 1/4 offbeat here just feels awkward. Perhaps add a hitcircle at 02:04:821 and rearrange spacing? Up to you in this case. me and IceBeam lykke!
- 02:36:470 (4) - Remove the whistle starting this for a more natural sound? me and IceBeam lykke!
- 03:20:386 (1) - There is absolutely no reason for this hitcircle, and it can catch Easy players off guard. Please remove it. Done!
-- Otherwise, good job on this one, balancing Easy easiness with careful hitsounds and stuff.
Perhaps it's my not having seen a map that doesn't belong to me for a while, or a hipsterrific liking for the song, or then again, perhaps not, but this map is really fun. Especially the hardest difficulty. Well done!
Timing (because of new mp3). The new timing is ALOT more accurate then the old one.
Hitsound Volume (this new mp3 has a bigger volume)
Added the SB for Hard-Collab diff coded by BounceBabe, names are provided by me.
Added a nice all-diff SB coded by BounceBabe, BG_Light.jpg provided by BounceBabe
Thanks alot guys!!
soooo I guess it's now ready for ranking (I guess)