forum

TIME WARNER CABLE IS AWFUL!!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LimeGreenTeknii
99% of the time my Internet doesn't work. I'm glad I could post about this on this rare occasion where it does work.

You may say:
1. Your parents chose time warner cable so they could save money.
I'd rather give up all my shiny toys so I can have Internet that ACTUALLY WORKS.

2. Get a life. The Internet isn't everything.
I do have one. After all that I do the Internet still doesn't work!
lukewarmholiday
yes its aweful
SBKT

lukewarmholiday wrote:

yes its aweful
Quit failing so hard.

Kidwii wrote:

99% of the time my Internet doesn't work. I'm glad I could post about this on this rare occasion where it does work.

You may say:
1. Your parents chose time warner cable so they could save money.
I'd rather give up all my shiny toys so I can have Internet that ACTUALLY WORKS.

2. Get a life. The Internet isn't everything.
I do have one. After all that I do the Internet still doesn't work!
I sympathize. I recently went and left my fuckawesome ADSL connection for one by the local cable company, and they put everything out of my control, and randomly completely cut the internet for an hour every day, at a random hour, sometimes twice.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen was Christmas! (Mustaash) [LRJ's Christmas].osu
Pokebis
Sucks to be you, whitey.
Loginer
So on average, it only works 14 minutes a day? Doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Also, that color test is broken. I am the top student in my class, and I never study. The rest of the answers are also generally crap. It's either do something good or do something bad, how about "I don't care about the keys/Let the library burn or call the police/Build a house and sell it"? <.<
lukewarmholiday

SBKT wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

yes its aweful
Quit failing so hard.
Yes, it's aweful
ash
this topic is old news

fios ftw
Two_old
Where is the 'get a job' option?
Pokebis

Two wrote:

Where is the 'get a job' option?
Child labor laws would probably "NO U" at Kidwii getting a job. They do that to me and Kidwii is younger than me. :(
Two_old
There are a bunch of 14 year olds that have jobs. Not sure if they're under the table or not but they have them. 12 year olds can babysit, mow lawns, walk dogs, rake leaves etc.

The easiest thing is to convince your parents that faster internet is a good investment.