Some rough translation of the Rules and Registration:
Rules: 1. Participants must sumbit their entry before the deadline.
2. Participants should not submit beatmaps that are incomplete or broken.
3. Participants are not allowed to change "Timing, Title, Artist, MP3, Source and Tags" of the beatmap template.
4. Participants are not allowed to add background, video, skin and stroyboard into the beatmap.
5. Collaboration is not prohibited.
6. Submission are not allowed to be circulated prior to the release of the contest result.
7. Eligibility to participate in this contest:
7.1 Account should be more than 6 months old.
7.2 At least 1 uploaded map.
7.3 Duplicate accounts are not allowed to participate in this contest.
7.3 Qualified through the background check of the committee.
8. Committee members (Contest host, co-hosts and judges) are not allowed to participate as an contestant.
9. All rights reserved.
Registration: Please send a forum PM with the format given to Regraz:
(If you would like to receive the comment from the judges)[Yes][No]
[osu! ID] promises to comply with the rules of this contest.
Regraz promises to comply with the rules of this contest.
When Beatmapping... 1. Participants are required to change the Creator in the Song Setup into their osu! account name.
2. One and only difficulty is required to complete. If multiple difficulties are submitted, only the difficulty with the highest star difficulty is regarded valid.
3. Custom hitsounds are allowed.
4. Custom Combo Colors are allowed.
5. Participants are required to choose one difficulty name from the following: Easy/Normal/Hard/Insane/Expert. Other difficulty names (for example, Extra) are not allowed.
When submitting... 1. Only .osz format is allowed. Other file formats are not allowed.
2. Only puush download links and Baidu Netdisk Private Share links are allowed.
3. PM Regraz with the link of your submission to submit. Every participant has up to 3 tries of submission. Note: Only the last submission is regarded valid.
When Judges reviews... 1. Each judge reviews individually.
2. Submissions will be anonymized before sending to judges for review.
3. Judges will review from the three aspects: Consistency, Playability and Innovation. 10 points for each.
4. Sum of the points from the three aspects will be the original points of a beatmap. To eliminate the influence of personal preference of judges, original points will be standardized/normalized with the formula: S* = (S - S(avg))/SD.
5. All submissions will be made public after the release of the result.
Currently the deadline of submitting is 30th April, 2018. However, this is subject to potential changes if necessary.
Last edited by Mafumafu , edited 1 times in total.