Symphonic Love (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
127
show more
O w O
very good map! :D hehe
MilkyJum
*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡ω̲̲͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡.*<Rank頑張ろう*̡͌l̡*̡
Fionana
go go go~!!
Topic Starter
-s u i r e n-

rockleejkooo wrote:

Love this song >w<

[General]
• use distance snap o.o

[Easy]
• 00:05:056 - beat (or make previous slider 2 ticks longer) and whistle on it
• 00:06:722 - ^
• 00:11:722 - ^ ;______;
• 00:44:014 - beat? done
• 00:52:347 - put green line on tick done

[Normal]
oh, there are no hitsounds. ok, wip D:
• 00:04:014 (6) - nc (new combo) here?
• 00:19:431 (4) - ^
• 00:19:431 (4,5,6) - distance... done
• put 00:19:847 (5) - on 00:21:097 (1) - done
• 00:51:514 (7) - maybe make 2 additional returns? like this http://puu.sh/edF8 done
• 01:10:681 (5) - nc done
• 01:13:389 (1) - remove nc and add on 01:14:014 (2) - done
• 01:27:347 (6) - nc done
• 01:28:181 (1) - remove nc done

[cookiezi's insane] yeah, HE IS
no hs too... :<
i think u should rename it to [Cookiezi's Insane], it's much cuter :3
• 00:11:306 (1) - nc done
• ahhh just wanted to write this 00:25:681 (6,8,1,3,5,7) - whistles *O* done
• 00:29:847 (1) - overlapping :< maybe something like this? http://puu.sh/edKV triangle.. or i dunno done
• 00:33:597 - beat, i think done
• 00:40:681 (7) - nc done
• 00:41:097 (1) - remove nc done
• 00:48:806 (11) - nc done
• 00:49:014 (1) - remove nc done
• 00:52:347 (11) - maybe nc and 00:52:764 (1) - remove nc? done
• 01:05:681 - beat? done
• 01:14:014 (5) - nc done
• 01:16:306 (7) - nc? done
• 01:32:139 (9) - nc done

good luck~ :3
rockleejkooo mod thank you for very much > < /
MiLu
hi :3

タイトルをSymphonic Love (Short Ver.) にしたほうがいいと思います
tagsのsuirenn05は入れなくて大丈夫です(というか消した方がいいかな)
かわりにtagsにpaletteを追加するといいと思います
01:07:347 (x)  ここから気合タイムにしてみるとか?
Cookiezi's Hard とCookiezi's Insane にCurrent Positionがないので(黄色い線のやつ!)置いた方がいいかも~

譜面の内容のmodじゃないからkdsはけっこうです!
がんばって<3
A i s h a
頑張でー

Good 譜面~

--

Edit

this is my first mod , just a recommendation .

[Easy]

00:55:056 ~ 01:00:576 - I think this 2 short break time is not important..or this?

01:07:347 ~ 01:33:181 - No kiai Time? if you want you can edit xD ( if you edit please edit all diff )

[Normal]

fine~but

01:18:272 - edit a one circle?


ok, i can't mod hard and insane ( i'm lazy )

just all
Goisuke
Easy
Easyとは言えリズムちょっと単調すぎると思う
もうちょっとこんな感じのはどう?
00:16:931 - add note
00:23:597 - ^
00:28:597 - ^
00:30:264 - ^
00:35:264 - ^
00:36:931 - ^
01:09:431 - ^
01:11:097 - ^
01:16:097 - ^
01:19:431 - ^
01:23:597 - ^
01:25:264 - ^
01:28:597 - ^
01:02:347 - からはこんな感じでどう?スピンは01:04:014開始01:05:681終わり

Normal
Easyと同じリズムの問題かな

00:05:056 - add note
01:02:764 - add note
01:03:181~01:03:597のスライダー
01:04:014~01:05:681のスピン
01:12:972 - add note そして01:13:389 (5) - を01:13:181に置いて一回折り返しのスライダーにして見たらどうかな?
01:17:556 - add note
01:18:597 - add note

Hard

00:06:931 - remove ここなんだか音楽と合わない
00:19:014 - add note

Insane
00:05:264 (4) - remove
00:06:931 (6) - ^
01:30:056 (2) - を01:30:056~01:30:264のスライダーに変えてみたらどうかな?


こっちもModの初心者だ、私から見ると特に問題ない、配置のアドバイスしかできないだOrz...
俺は愛理派だ!愛理かわいい!
rrtyui
(´・ω・)ノ
Sonico Makaron
[General]
Delete Osb file and full simbit

[Easy]
soo slow lol

[Normal]
00:21:097 (1) - 1 grid right
00:21:514 (2,3) - ^
00:22:764 (5) - 1 grid left
00:26:931 (6) - 2 grid down
00:27:347 (1) - 1 grid right
00:36:514 (6) - 1 grid up and right

[Cookiezi's Hard]
00:33:597 (6) - add note
00:19:847 (2) - 1 grid right
01:12:139 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - maybe make more symetrical http://puu.sh/eQaP
01:13:389 (8) - http://puu.sh/eQbR i think this better

[Cookiezi's Insane]
MAybe AR -1?
00:18:389 (4) - not see slider maybe http://puu.sh/eQ6D i think this better
00:38:181 (4) - 2 grid down stack
00:40:264 (4,5,6) - 1 grid up
01:14:639 (4) - 1 grid left
01:19:639 (6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - maybe more symetrical http://puu.sh/eQ8P
01:25:889 (5) - 1 grild left

good luck!~
sry my poor english and mood >,<
and Cookiezi use clap :lol:
VthCool
nice
chocomint

Goisuke wrote:

Hard

00:06:931 - remove ここなんだか音楽と合わない
00:19:014 - add note done~

Insane
00:05:264 (4) - remove
00:06:931 (6) - ^
01:30:056 (2) - を01:30:056~01:30:264のスライダーに変えてみたらどうかな? done~


こっちもModの初心者だ、私から見ると特に問題ない、配置のアドバイスしかできないだOrz...
俺は愛理派だ!愛理かわいい!

AcceleratorRUS wrote:

[Cookiezi's Hard]
00:33:597 (6) - add note done~
00:19:847 (2) - 1 grid right done~
01:12:139 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - maybe make more symetrical http://puu.sh/eQaP
01:13:389 (8) - http://puu.sh/eQbR i think this better

[Cookiezi's Insane]
MAybe AR -1?
00:18:389 (4) - not see slider maybe http://puu.sh/eQ6D i think this better
00:38:181 (4) - 2 grid down stack done~
00:40:264 (4,5,6) - 1 grid up done~
01:14:639 (4) - 1 grid left done~
01:19:639 (6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - maybe more symetrical http://puu.sh/eQ8P
01:25:889 (5) - 1 grild left done~

good luck!~
sry my poor english and mood >,<
and Cookiezi use clap :lol:
thank you for modding~
DeathBlood
Cookiezi modreqヽ('ω')ノ≡ヽ('ω')ノ

[Cookiezi'Insane]
01:05:889 (1,2,3,4) - このようにしてみてはどうでしょう。http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/230316
01:07:972 (4) - 3grid 左にしてみては!ヽ('ω')ノ≡ヽ('ω')ノ

[Cookizei'Hard]
00:16:514 (6) - こうすればキレイに見えるかなぁとhttp://osu.ppy.sh/ss/230321
00:33:806 (1,4) - スライダーを左右対称にすればすごく美しいいいいです。
01:05:889 (1,2,3,4) - ハードなのでこのほうが穏やかで良いのでは!http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/230326
01:03:806 (1) - ここからスピンを始めては・・・

[Normal]
01:09:431 (3,4) - ここを離す意味わ・・・(;・´Д・`)
01:28:181 (3,4,5) - こうしたほうが見やすいかもですhttp://osu.ppy.sh/ss/230333

[Easy]
特にない、ですかな

01:07:347 - all Diff KIAITIMEヽ('ω')ノ≡ヽ('ω')ノ
普通にキレイな譜面でした。お互いランクドがんばりましょう!(`・ω-)▄︻┻┳═一・:'.,.
Fionana
a little advice~
Slider tick rate 1
Easy
00:44:014 x:176 y:240
01:07:347 add kiai
ganbareeeee >w</
Sun Rainbow
Can I make a skin?and a SB?
Reisen Udongein
Ganbare! suirenn chan n cookie <3
Sun Rainbow
Hello~Mod Requete from MIZUKI LINA~
4 Diff's Kiri time is 01:07:347- ~ 01:33:181-
= =Diff's Mod= =
Easy:
00:14:847- Add new combo
00:24:431- Add spinner to the 00:25:681-
00:44:014- Add whistle

Normal:
Enn...I think this diff's Slider Velocity is 1.00?
00:36:931- Delete
00:51:514- Look example.
Hard 曲奇啊~
AR is 6--7
00:25:681- to the 00:26:722- Look example 3
00:52:348- Look example 3,It's Same.
Insane
Sorry,This diff....I can't mod...
And,My Mod is OK.
Go for it!
Topic Starter
-s u i r e n-

MiLu wrote:

hi :3

タイトルをSymphonic Love (Short Ver.) にしたほうがいいと思います
tagsのsuirenn05は入れなくて大丈夫です(というか消した方がいいかな)
かわりにtagsにpaletteを追加するといいと思います
01:07:347 (x)  ここから気合タイムにしてみるとか?
Cookiezi's Hard とCookiezi's Insane にCurrent Positionがないので(黄色い線のやつ!)置いた方がいいかも~

譜面の内容のmodじゃないからkdsはけっこうです!
がんばって<3
頑張ってありがとうございます!!頑張っていくよ~~!みるちゃんわざわざありがとう<3
Topic Starter
-s u i r e n-

A i s h a wrote:

頑張でー

Good 譜面~

--

Edit

this is my first mod , just a recommendation .

[Easy]

00:55:056 ~ 01:00:576 - I think this 2 short break time is not important..or this?

01:07:347 ~ 01:33:181 - No kiai Time? if you want you can edit xD ( if you edit please edit all diff )

[Normal]

fine~but

01:18:272 - edit a one circle?


ok, i can't mod hard and insane ( i'm lazy )

just all
It decided for a kiai time not to put in xD

A i s h a mod thank you for very much > < /
Topic Starter
-s u i r e n-

Goisuke wrote:

Easy
Easyとは言えリズムちょっと単調すぎると思う
もうちょっとこんな感じのはどう?
00:16:931 - add note
00:23:597 - ^
00:28:597 - ^
00:30:264 - ^
00:35:264 - ^
00:36:931 - ^
01:09:431 - ^
01:11:097 - ^
01:16:097 - ^
01:19:431 - ^
01:23:597 - ^
01:25:264 - ^
01:28:597 - ^
01:02:347 - からはこんな感じでどう?スピンは01:04:014開始01:05:681終わり

Normal
Easyと同じリズムの問題かな

00:05:056 - add note
01:02:764 - add note
01:03:181~01:03:597のスライダー
01:04:014~01:05:681のスピン
01:12:972 - add note そして01:13:389 (5) - を01:13:181に置いて一回折り返しのスライダーにして見たらどうかな?
01:17:556 - add note
01:18:597 - add note
MODありがとうございました!!easy、normalは配置は変更しない方向で行くので、音などの指摘は確認します
YuZuKi Kenny
おはよう、すいれんちゃん
A little hitsound Mod, if you don't like it, just ignore.

[Cookiezi's Hard]
00:33:389 (5,1) - Change whistle to clap?
00:40:681 (6) - New combo ,add finish
00:54:014 (1) - Add finish
00:57:347 (1) - ^
01:00:681 (1) - ^
01:03:806 (1) - ^
01:13:389 (8) - Add clap?
01:20:681 (7) - Add finish
01:26:722 (6,7) - Add clap?
01:27:347 (1) - Add finish
01:32:764 (5) - ^

[Cookiezi's Insane]
00:12:347 (9) - Add finish
00:14:014 (5) - ^
00:20:681 (10) - ^
00:25:681 (6) - ^
00:25:889 (8) - ^
00:26:097 (1) - ^
00:26:306 (3) - ^
00:26:514 (5) - ^
00:26:722 (7) - ^
00:33:389 (7,8) - Add clap?
00:40:681 (1) - Add finish
00:47:347 (1) - ^
00:52:347 (1,2,3,4) - ^?
01:13:389 (3,4) - Add clap?
01:20:681 (4) - New Combo ,add finish
------------------------------------------------------

Good map and awesome.

Good luck.

I give you a star.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply