forum

I'm horrible at accuracy and rhythm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hosthan
I'm horrible at acuraccy, it is by far my worse aspect of osu!
I've been always horrible at accuracy but i didn't really bother that much about it. This consistent problem has arrived to the point where it doesn't matter if i have music or i don't while playing, i'll have similar accuracy and errors.

After seeing my results with that i've come to the conclusion that i'm just "Dipshit" at Rhythm. I think i do try to hear the beat but at my current usual difficulty it is really hard to do it so i just click when i think i have to (watching the aproacching circle instead of hearing the rhythm).

Everything else is just fine, my aim is pretty decent for my level (i fail more jumps because poor tapping skills than simply aiming wrong). My reading is reasonable decent,i've got no problem with AR 9.5.

My streaming is pretty bad too, more than once i do a whole 16 stream with 100 but i think that is usual at my rank :S. (Or atleast i want me to believe it)

After all of that, a part of frustrating me while i play more can i do something? It is getting to the point which i'm thinking about quitting, which i wouldn't like at all.
Endaris
Had some talk on IRC.

Steps taken:
Changed volumes from 40 music 25 effect to 40/40. Increased master volume.
Discussed some mindsets for accuracy.
Played some Caramell Dansen with a motivating 9% accgain over 5 plays. 99% soon(tm).
Topic Starter
Hosthan

Endaris wrote:

Had some talk on IRC.

Steps taken:
Changed volumes from 40 music 25 effect to 40/40. Increased master volume.
Discussed some mindsets for accuracy.
Played some Caramell Dansen with a motivating 9% accgain over 5 plays. 99% soon(tm).

I trust in the 1x100 for 1th April
pandaBee
Sounds like you're playing maps out of your league son. Put your ego down and play maps you can actually handle.
DXPOHIHIHI
Switch to semi-alt
Topic Starter
Hosthan

szkiller wrote:

Switch to semi-alt

Wouldn't that just make it worse?
Endaris
Yes, just ignore anything that guy says, he's literally trolling 99% of times.
Topic Starter
Hosthan

Endaris wrote:

That makes sense, i've been trying to play with the new sound options and in around 3-4 plays i got a 5%-8% acc improvement in Kimagure Romantic or Gravity Falls Theme, it's getting better but yet far from ideal :S
DXPOHIHIHI

Hosthan wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Switch to semi-alt

Wouldn't that just make it worse?

Actually no, sem alt made my accuracy a way lot better by lot I mean A LOT
(I think you can get the hang of semi alt in just 5 hours but your still not a semi alt master)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Change skin hitsounds to short ones. Play hidden low 4* maps. Edit 2* and 3* maps to OD9. Practice at 5* HT.
kartonrealista

Endaris wrote:

It's not trolling if he genuinely believes the stupid shit he says.
-Aspiire-
obligatory play more