forum

Ora!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Atmey
Lovely, I just heard of this site and game. Sadly I can't try it right away, I'm currently at work. :o
I beat all three games on all difficulties. :lol: But I didn't perfected all. I really have high hopes for this game. will try it in 3 hours.
James
warning: super hard. unless you're gifted or something.
anyways welcome
awp
no way; osu! is easier than EBA/Ouendan
SBKT

awp wrote:

Until you get into Insane, then you need to constantly visit the hospital at which point they will tell you to stop playing Osu, damnit.
Pokebis
Is that where you were SBKT?
Also, hi person at work!
Topic Starter
Atmey
Just played it, yup it is kinda hard. Need to get used to the mouse, man I wish I've got some touchscreen laptop or something. But still as awesome as expected. :D
GSR_old
Knight, good to see you.

Enjoy Osu and the resultant crippling carpal tunnel
RogueHiyru

awp wrote:

lies! so hard to do hard and insane on here X_x
awp
osu! is easier: spinners require a much lower RPM, sliders are less strict and the 300 hit-window is more forgiving. Ergo, osu! easier~
Topic Starter
Atmey
Its kinda hard when the clicks is left-right-left-right, hard to accurately and fast enough to move such a distance with the mouse, increase the speed and you lose accuracy.
lukewarmholiday
Atmey is your first name Luke
Topic Starter
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
I was making a sad joke about how there is a phoenix wright character named Luke Atmey.

also

Atmey, is your first name Luke?
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Atmey

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I was making a sad joke about how there is a phoenix wright character named Luke Atmey.

also

Atmey, is your first name Luke?
Yup, I stole the name from him, The Ace Detective. And no, my first name is Obaid.

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Rather it's easier if you have the rhythm and easy mouse movement to accommodate with the play. I find using the Touch Screen on the DS is way easier than moving with the mouse. Alas, it's nothing to be totally concerned of.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you stay long...
Yeah, my mouse sucks, sometimes it doesn't response, and my mouse pad is too small, tried paper as they say, it still moves when I move the mouse. I play with nothing under the mouse, I have a feeling that a mouse with a ball is would perform better than the optical one.