forum

How To get more PP but Without HD and DT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neori_gaming
i always play osu Everyday but idk how to improve my pp.. By playing a new map ? i just get a bit.
[MTF] Wolfette

Neori_gaming wrote:

i always play osu Everyday but idk how to improve my pp.. By playing a new map ? i just get a bit.
Play higher star rating maps than you usually play and try to aim for A or S ranks, or even an FC if you feel confident enough. At low ranks, start with converts, then move on to platters, and eventually you'll be able to read rain diffs, and so on.
pandaBear
You could do hard to insane difficulties on any song which can sometimes give 100-200 pp (depending on how difficult it is). ctb specific maps is a good way to earn lots of pp. You would want to aim for at least 4*. It could be around 3.8* also which gets you mostly consistent in the 100+ pp range and boost your total pp.

Another thing that you can do is look at other peoples ranks to see how much pp no modding a particular song gives and you can decide whether you want to try to fc that song or not.

Hope this helps
DJ Vexyy
Nomod FC platters. Got me from 30k to 9k in a little over a month. Otherwise generally aim for a high-combo A or better on high 3*s and average 4*s.