10nya
VOTE POLL THEN DOWNLOADjk

First skin made by me ._.v
Sorry if its so bad XD

VERSION 1.0
[/spoilerbox]

VERSION 1.2

nyah long time not updating this skin.
Changed sounds, spinners and added CTB skin!
The fruit ryuta many thanks to NicoAsdasda !!!!!!!!
and dont be scared with the spinner and the applause voice ! they are cool :3

download link
Mediafire

Screenshoots:

comment, critiques and suggestion are VERY APPRECIATED :D

add reply if you downloaded, nyohohohoho *jkjk
Kira Katsuki
I am in love with this skin <3 :D
I especially love the sound effects when you click ;)
Meeatcookies
Some nice skin you made here;d Its quite rare for good looking skins, but this one doesnt make anything unclear when playing. Maybe even better for accurate play than each one ive used before. Maps with darker backgrounds are hard to play on tho and i couldnt see on beatmap list, the difference between played and not-played yet ones. Gonna use it for a while or maybe even longer, thanks.

Kira Katsuki wrote:

Same here;d
A_Good_Man
nice skin it is :O
Frizz
Nice skin. But using picture as the spinner circle is a bad idea imo. I'm always having problem with such spinner circle since I can't see where the cursor is while spinning.

Also, some kind of dot in the middle of the spinner circle would be nice. It'll help the players to find the center point of the spinner.

And perhaps changing the slider border color to a fitting color would be nice too.
Topic Starter
10nya

Meeatcookies wrote:

Some nice skin you made here;d Its quite rare for good looking skins, but this one doesnt make anything unclear when playing. Maybe even better for accurate play than each one ive used before. Maps with darker backgrounds are hard to play on tho and i couldnt see on beatmap list, the difference between played and not-played yet ones. Gonna use it for a while or maybe even longer, thanks.

Kira Katsuki wrote:

Same here;d
okay, I'll fix it soon, thanks :D
Topic Starter
10nya

Frizz925 wrote:

Nice skin. But using picture as the spinner circle is a bad idea imo. I'm always having problem with such spinner circle since I can't see where the cursor is while spinning.

Also, some kind of dot in the middle of the spinner circle would be nice. It'll help the players to find the center point of the spinner.

And perhaps changing the slider border color to a fitting color would be nice too.
oh okay ! thanks for the suggestion :D
gonna fix it :D
Haruhi_sama
I DON'T LIKE THIS SOUND
"YUKI.YUKI"
Adriella
I can't use any skin from the forum, because I'm not a supporter...

Can someone help me? :( :o
nVidi4x

Adriella wrote:

extract the .rar file in any place, then copy it and paste into your osu folder c:osu!/skins/(here) , then (ingame) go to options skins and select it.
Is pretty easy :)
Echos_old
Pretty Good skin you have. I don't have any problems with it except The Spinner image (Maybe something different besides an eye xD?) You could also just keep it as it is . But that's about it, Good job.
=w= v
What
OMG .. spinner is scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Adriella

nVidi4x wrote:

Adriella wrote:

extract the .rar file in any place, then copy it and paste into your osu folder c:osu!/skins/(here) , then (ingame) go to options skins and select it.
Is pretty easy :)

Wow... Thank you :D
Topic Starter
10nya

Echos wrote:

Pretty Good skin you have. I don't have any problems with it except The Spinner image (Maybe something different besides an eye xD?) You could also just keep it as it is . But that's about it, Good job.
=w= v
thankyou :D
well since Gasai Yuno is a scary person, I think I should add a scary picture of her :? :D
Onozu
I'l use this skin. But something wrong, why is all the combo color red? (might be the color of the hitcircle?)
And yeah putting Gasai Yuno on the Hitcircle is making me hard to get a good accuracy.
Maybe just me.. but good work :) i hope to see your next version
ChaosLegion
Great job! I really enjoy my osu! with this skin!
CheukYing-san
thank you for your skin :)~
billy96
those EYES

anyway, good skin!
Yuki Hana-Chan
Wonderful skin! :3 Thanks so much~
[Nico]
I have a ctb custom character of Gasai Yuno, I can send you my custom character but you must give me credits :3
Samwais

NicoAsdasda wrote:

I have a ctb custom character of Gasai Yuno, I can send you my custom character but you must give me credits :3
Uuu a CtB character would be so cool :D

I'll download this skin when I get home, so hyped because Yuno is awesome <3

Edit: Skin looks and feels good, there could be a bit more variety in the pictures used. (I have a suggestion for an alternate fail screen image if you're interested :>)
[Nico]
Send me a PM and I send you my custom character :3
yojiexo
GOOD WORK :O! I will use it, I am bored to use Sakamoto skin XD Thanks for the skin
Yuki-kun
o.O
I'm scared with your spinner image xD
Anw, good skin :P
Topic Starter
10nya

NicoAsdasda wrote:

Send me a PM and I send you my custom character :3
lol kkay. anyway slr just checked this forum ewe"
Topic Starter
10nya
SKIN UPDATED !
Topic Starter
10nya

Samwais wrote:

NicoAsdasda wrote:

Uuu a CtB character would be so cool :D

I'll download this skin when I get home, so hyped because Yuno is awesome <3

Edit: Skin looks and feels good, there could be a bit more variety in the pictures used. (I have a suggestion for an alternate fail screen image if you're interested :>)
your hope granted /jk
The skin now updated with Catch the Beat version ^.^
hope you like it and enjoy it :3
Nokeru
This skin is so awesome <3. I love it. Thanks for making it :D
Topic Starter
10nya

Nokeru-Chan wrote:

This skin is so awesome <3. I love it. Thanks for making it :D
Thank you too for download it :3
show more