show more
Topic Starter
Ulysses

terametis wrote:

AWESOME
Thank you : DD
Shiirn
General
S:C2 Finish lasts a very long time, and you use it very often. It overpowers the music and sounds bad, imo.

Peaveable
No problems.

TuNormal
No problems.

Alarmable
01:25:479 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - This is readable in editor but is extremely confusing while playing. Try to make it a bit more friendly?

Superable
00:15:716 (1,2,3,4) - Select all of these and snap a bit to the right.
00:30:035 (2,3,4,5) - snap all of these to 1/8 correctly
01:27:762 (2,3,4,5) - same as 0:15:716

call me back
ertyukjh010
我在想我是不是串錯了字=口=

和平的應該是Peaceable而不是Peaveable

抱歉,麻煩幫我改掉
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Shiirn wrote:

General
S:C2 Finish lasts a very long time, and you use it very often. It overpowers the music and sounds bad, imo. :arrow: Totally change the mp3 of S2finish.

Peaveable
No problems. :arrow: yeah!

TuNormal
No problems. :arrow: yeah!

Alarmable
01:25:479 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - This is readable in editor but is extremely confusing while playing. Try to make it a bit more friendly? :arrow: Done a new pattern,hope it's more readable.:3

Superable
00:15:716 (1,2,3,4) - Select all of these and snap a bit to the right.
00:30:035 (2,3,4,5) - snap all of these to 1/8 correctly
01:27:762 (2,3,4,5) - same as 0:15:716

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: I think all of these problems are done but unsure.I orginally couldn't find any unsnap notes or sliders in AIMod...
But I tried to put them and move them in the time line.Hope they're done now.:33

call me back :arrow: /me calls Shiirn back.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

ertyukjh010 wrote:

我在想我是不是串錯了字=口=

和平的應該是Peaceable而不是Peaveable

抱歉,麻煩幫我改掉
This's already Peaveable- -
ertyukjh010
Topic Starter
Ulysses

ertyukjh010 wrote:

Peaceable才對

http://translate.google.com.tw/#en|zh-CN|Peaceable
Done
Shiirn
Looks good to me.

I see no problem with 1/16 sliders.

Bubbled
ertyukjh010
GJ~
spboxer3
開掛啊!
這就泡了!?
Topic Starter
Ulysses
Yeah!!!!
I love you Shiirn ><"""
terametis
Yeahhhhhhhhh
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
haha congrats for bubble

great map
Topic Starter
Ulysses
: DDDD

The test players who pass this map:
Jenny
I'm SO loving it <3
nold, be my waifu <3

i'd love to collab the full-version with you one day~
Miu Matsuoka
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Jenny wrote:

I'm SO loving it <3
nold, be my waifu <3

i'd love to collab the full-version with you one day~
Yeah!Awesome play!

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

ertyukjh010

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

nold_1702 wrote:

Regou
SPOILER

ertyukjh010 wrote:

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

nold_1702 wrote:

Jenny
(another thing to superable, the 1/16-sliders are a pain in the arse to click, even though they fit, but maybe try to replace them by 2 1/16-kicksliders? would fit aswell imo, try it out~)
like this

00:49:059 (8) - you could aswell move this one a grid down (nazi-modding, but looks better to me)
00:54:343 (5) - replace with a 2x-reverse-1/8slider with a whistle on it's beginning (0.8x SV to keep its size fitting)
01:01:956 (7) - add circle, move slider to the red tick, remove reverse arrow and place its hitsounds on the end instead
01:11:729 (3) - align this slider a little more by moving the sliderpoint both one grid to the right and one below
01:20:593 (10,11,12,13,14) - reverse selection and make them "drop" next to the slider
01:24:002 (2) - i'd just mirror (1) here instead of mirror and reverse selection, but that's fine aswell
01:43:661 (1) - add finish?

Get this .osu-data to see what changes, all suggestions applied in there, hope you see them reasoned~
Download: Hatsune Miku - Baby Maniacs (Short Version) (nold_1702) [Superable_Jenny].osu

btw. source NND? i'm not sure about this (but what do i know of vocaloid-song providing)
i'd suggest more of a speedup in Alarmable where i placed the kiaitimes, feels too... uuh... same-levelish even though the music grows in that part and something (little) harder would fit better imo
Miu Matsuoka
說實話我挺喜歡這圖 :D
Miu Matsuoka
double post sorry = =
Topic Starter
Ulysses
Will fix when the bubble gets popped by BAT...
I have no choice...
Jenny

nold_1702 wrote:

Will fix when the bubble gets popped by BAT...
I have no choice...
geez y u so depressed, let the BAT check the suggestions before you do anything about it, that's fine
KanaRin
the source should be HachiojiP (作曲‧編曲:八王子P )
U can fix it when BAT came.
Sun Rainbow
Readom MOD~
ERT Peaceable
00:12:524- 个人建议在00:12:752-开始
01:14:115- Add note
01:42:752 (2,3) - 还是= =滑条弄到3结束= =

TuNormal
01:27:297 (3,4) - DL
01:27:297 - 开始,01:27:752 折返,01:28:206 结束
01:28:661 - ADD NOTE

Alarmable
00:15:934 (2) - ADD NOTE

SB的吐槽= =
00:16:388- 用BG——Write闪下光
-00:03:611 - 在这里弄个介绍啦~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
果然神MAPPER的图最难MOD啊= =这个MOD你要就看看。
ztrot
Call me old fashioned But I'm getting tired of seeing maps with little to no consistency with spacing I'm mainly griping about the insane in this case. Personally I think the whole map should be remapped I mean not even a few moments in you are ripping apart one of the main metrics of game-play in half. spacing should never have to be read on a per note basis of course some sections can break spacing to provide a challenge as long as the spacing is done in a intuitive matter but things like this have to stop.
Mismagius
You might want to fix the title - (Short Version) doesn't give many results in the search function. (Short ver.) might work better.

Will mod this if I can, but I'm not sure.
Low
. placeholder
narakucrimson
No, you can fix that before a BAT comes. Really, you can pop your bubbles yourself simply by updating.

[General]

• Tags:
  1. What the hell is doing Overmap in tags? Like:
    Seriously, remove it.
  2. What exactly is 222ha? I don't get why it is in the tags, remove it please.

SB:
  3. Basically, you can get rid of that Black.png file to reduce some SB load and some filesize, using the same method that I explained in this post. I'm too lazy to explain it again :P

Settings:
  4. Disable the Coundown in all difficulties. It's unused, since the intro is too short.
[ERT Peaceable]
  1. I'd rather see this called [ert's Peaceable] because: 1) his/her name doesn't use capitals 2) it's more gramatically correct to use the possessive ('s).
  2. 00:38:661 (2) - I recommend adding a new combo here, since this slider: 00:37:752 (1) - is somewhat "special" because of how the music is in that part.
[TuNormal]
  1. This difficulty name seems rather silly and unfitting with the rest of the spread. You should choose something like [tutu (or tutuhaha)'s *insert word finished in "able" here*] to fit the other diffs.
  2. 00:59:115 (5) - I suggest a new combo - this sounds kind of separated from the combo in which it is now.
  3. 01:16:729 (4) - If this was intended to be a blanket, it looks pretty bad. Try this:
    It touches (5) this way, you might want to fix that.
  4. 01:21:843 (2) - This slider looks pretty ugly in my opinion. Something like this should look better:
  5. 01:43:206 (5) - This is kinda unfitting with the SB. I suggest adding one more repeat so it makes more sense with the sudden black background.
[Alarmable]
  1. 00:39:115 (4,5) - I didn't really feel that this jump flowed so well, using simple distance snap seems a better idea imo ;_;
  2. 01:06:388 (1) - I don't really recommend using 0,5x here. It was ok at 00:59:115 (2) - because there weren't objects before it (I mean, near in the timeline), so it was readable. But here, it's a different story. x0,75 works much, MUCH better. Change it please.
    I recommend changing the two other 0,5x sections that come after this one to 0,75x, too.
[Superable]
  1. 00:02:638 (4) - This circle here makes the jump to the next slider not flow so well if you ask me. I recommend removing this circle, it will improve the flow imo. At least until the player gets the pace of the map :P
  2. 00:12:524 (1,2,3,4,1) - Stacked 1/8s ? Doesn't look so good... How about a slider with repetitions? Would work as a hold slider, of course. Give the players a break xD
  3. 00:15:934 (5,6) - I recommend 1,2x for these sliders. They might be too hard to catch with that 1/16 sliders stream before them. Perhaps even make the 1/16 sliders 1,2x too, like here: 00:30:025 (2,3,4,5) -. Makes more sense imo.
  4. 00:54:115 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Again, how about a hold?
  5. 01:17:524 (1) - This, stacked, with AR9 and an ultra high SV, might be super tricky to read. I recommend unstacking it somehow.
  6. 01:22:638 (4) - Ctrl + R on this makes more sense, I believe. It flows better, at least.
  7. To be honest, I don't think that 1,6x fits AT ALL in most parts. I think that you are overdoing it a little with the overmapping, and that's why I won't recheck this for the time being. I want some other staff member's opinion on this (BAT). Please try to contact one, you can tell them that you are doing it on my behalf.

EDIT: I just read ztrot's comment and basically... Well yeah, we share some thoughts.
That's all! Good luck!
Low
I was going to mod this, but everything I needed to point out was addressed in naraku's mod. :|
tutuhaha
我的名字在tag里面打错了我说了很多次了你居然还没改O口O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natteke

ztrot wrote:

Call me old fashioned But I'm getting tired of seeing maps with little to no consistency with spacing I'm mainly griping about the insane in this case. Personally I think the whole map should be remapped I mean not even a few moments in you are ripping apart one of the main metrics of game-play in half. spacing should never have to be read on a per note basis of course some sections can break spacing to provide a challenge as long as the spacing is done in a intuitive matter but things like this have to stop.
Dafuq? you're bringing personal preferences into your modding, ztrot. You should realize that this is not how you mod. Bleh, if you can't play it, fine, but dont think that others are as bad at this game as you. The pattern looks and place nicele IMO.

Are you seriously saying stuff about "ripping apart one of the main metrics of game-play in half" while crap like The Big Black and Airman by BD are approved with no problem? How biased are you?

Cmon guys, it's not even fucking funny.

EDIT: naraku, man, you made me sad with your shitty "too hard to read" ,"doesn't fit" and "overdoing" mod post....

nold_1702: want me to find you a good BAT? I'm happy to help
Topic Starter
Ulysses

ztrot wrote:

BAT Please Mod Please :<
And please don't pop my bubble if you disagree with this map is going to rank ><"Please~
Why did't you see it? lol~You make me cry!!I had a bubble extremely hard!!

Will fix nak's mod soon~

Also,thanks naettke 's help :33~
narakucrimson

Natteke wrote:

EDIT: naraku, man, you made me sad with your shitty "too hard to read" ,"doesn't fit" and "overdoing" mod post....
It's just my opinion, disregard xD I'm not that good of a player but still, I did test it and that's what I felt. If you think otherwise, please tell me your opinions and arguments instead of calling my mod shitty :P I'll listen to what you guys have to say anyway - I've always done so :V
Natteke
Yes that's the problem with BATs. I don't mind people not being good at osu and modding, but when their lack of skill decides which bubble to pop - that's where it starts to suck. I think I said it herpillion times by now.
narakucrimson
We can get some more skilled BATs to test it, if you want!

Also, there's a point that sometimes bugs me, maybe it's kinda out of place here but still: A map doesn't need to be overmapped to be fun. just pointing that out, I can't really say this wasn't fun to play, just a little too hard for my skill level.

BUT - I didn't say none of those "too hard to read" or "doesn't fit" based on my skill level, I just saw it a few times and tried to decide objectively what to say. After all, that's what we're supposed to do :P
Shiirn
Natteke, To defend narakucrimson, he's not requiring nold to change anything regarding that - he "popped" over issues such as the title and tags.

And I'm sorry nold, but i'm no longer able to do anything for you about this map. Please understand.
Jenny

narakucrimson wrote:

We can get some more skilled BATs to test it, if you want!
uum... to be honest, the only skilled BATs that come in my mind are Lyby, Doomsday, Odaril and Cubes - which is just a really small percentage of the whole BAT-stuff
narakucrimson
Also Andrea, Cyclone was good iirc, and some members of the MAT too: there's Sapphire and Blue Dragon.

Those are quite a lot to ask :V
show more