forum

I'm thinking it's about time I change my name for good.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Achromalia
So...

...I think I'm about ready to change my name and try to start a career. I've lived under the username "Xuequinox" for the majority of my internet life, and after using it for about 6 years, I'm a little tired of it. Well, I don't hate the name or anything, but under the circumstances I've assessed, I don't think it'd be possible to properly build a career with this name. As far as I know, a lot of people tend to mispronounce it, and it's something I wouldn't imagine anyone to be able to spell correctly on their first few tries from just hearing the actual pronunciation of the name.

Soon, I'll be changing my name to something different:

Achromalia.

There were two purposes in this post -- the first should be pretty obvious, to notify everyone here that "Achromalia" is "Xuequinox", and "Xuequinox is "Achromalia". It's to make sure that you'd at least know who I am from the posts I've made in the past so it doesn't seem like I'm an entirely new person. Of course, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell by the avatar and the signature being the same, but this is just in case someone who may not be on the forums very often, but still checks the forums.

My second point, was that I wondered what everyone's thought's on a username change would be, and if anyone would protest against that, or think that it's a good change, or they frankly don't give a shit and are fine with whatever name I go by.

Well?

What do you think?
Ender Lain
Achromalia - Anguish

:thonkleng:
abraker

Xuequinox wrote:

...I think I'm about ready to change my name and try to start a career. I've lived under the username "Xuequinox" for the majority of my internet life, and after using it for about 6 years, I'm a little tired of it.
been using abraker for over 8 years. Never thought about using anything else
ColdTooth
My old name is a very old meme.
Naimae
why do people feel the need to do this

its your own name do what you want dont worry about people not liking it

hell if thats your only reason for changing it then dont
just do what you want
Quibbly
Try something short and simple, worked for me.
Num
Foxtrot

Numailia wrote:

another child wasting expensive name changes on copy me again... :( i need a new name

grow up
ColdTooth

Foxtrot wrote:

grow up