forum

[resolved] PP Not showing up? / PP Not counting

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3arly
Not sure why but today i surpassed my previous highest pass 4 times but my PP only increased by a small amount despite tillerino bot saying i should have gotten 150+PP (unweighted) for the accuracy that i achieved. Is bancho slow today or something? (These scores were submitted 1-5h ago) i am not sure when i can provide screenshots but thanks for help in advance [I believe that all these scores were on ranked maps and im pretty sure i had internet connection so they should be submitted[i can watch the replays]]
Sandy Hoey
Tillerino assumes an FC on the play. That is also an unweighted pp value, so the pp you actually gained from the play may be significantly less
Topic Starter
3arly

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Tillerino assumes an FC on the play. That is also an unweighted pp value, so the pp you actually gained from the play may be significantly less

Ah makes sense, thanks a lot, Is there any way of checking PP gain for recent scores?

~Edit~

Nevermind i can now see them on my top plays but with much lower PP :3
Sandy Hoey
You can check your top plays and see if th play is there. Besides that, you can only check for recent plays to see a play has been recognized by the server
Topic Starter
3arly

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You can check your top plays and see if th play is there. Besides that, you can only check for recent plays to see a play has been recognized by the server

TY, how do i close this now? lmao
Sandy Hoey
Just leave it. A mod will close it for you
Topic Starter
3arly

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Just leave it. A mod will close it for you

Oke :P