VINXIS
we live in it

a society

Can you debunk this?
ac8129464363
RLC
england is my society
Some1
So I got gifted an Xbox 360 (without the cords) and decided I would hide it by a ravine today. I came back a few hours later and it's been replaced by a PS3. WTF?!
johnmedina999

Mishima Yurara wrote:

we live in it

a society

Can you debunk this?

Nope, sorry.
johnmedina999

Some1 wrote:

So I got gifted an Xbox 360 (without the cords) and decided I would hide it by a ravine today. I came back a few hours later and it's been replaced by a PS3. WTF?!
Congratulations, you received a better console!
yuhaii
: ok_hand:
abraker

Mishima Yurara wrote:

we live in it

a society

Can you debunk this?
what is there to debunk?
Penguin

Mishima Yurara wrote:

we live in it

a society

Can you debunk this?
I can only debunk you if you live in a bunker
abraker

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

dubunk the bunk bed in bunker not the bunk bunking in bunker
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

dubunk the bunk bed in bunker not the bunk bunking in bunker
That reminds me, I'm still waiting for john's response in this thread

t/709368/
abraker
omg
Shohei Ohtani
Comfy Slippers
Big mappers are clinically insane interesting people

But I can understand vinxis. He's washed up and stuck in limbo. His shitposts need to be further examined and decoded.
levesterz
B1rd

Australia built a wall, and we made the dingoes pay for it.
ac8129464363
consider the following
Meah
yes
Topic Starter
VINXIS
:idea:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

Big mappers are clinically insane interesting people

But I can understand vinxis. He's washed up and stuck in limbo. His shitposts need to be further examined and decoded.
more proof that we live in a society... can't believe some people think like this...... absolutely This appointment
ColdTooth
h
xMelonadex
We live in a society which is getting stupider and stupider as time passes.
johnmedina999

xMelonadex wrote:

We live in a society which is getting stupider and stupider as time passes.

xMelonadex wrote:

stupider
This is the exact thing you're talking about. It's "more stupid", not "stupider".
Jordan
gamers rise up
Quibbly
1000pp plays will become normal in the near future
Nathan
ok but wheres mca
ColdTooth

Nathan wrote:

ok but wheres mca
in another extra difficulty
johnmedina999
Why is this thread not dead yet
RLC

johnmedina999 wrote:

still waiting for someone to debunk the op
ColdTooth

RLC wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

still waiting for someone to debunk the op
goddamnit i don't understand top tier mappers
levesterz
Society is derive from the word sos and also meaty. To achieved a balance flavour, one have to find the correct balance of sos and meat. Too much meat it will feel like you are having a meat party (bad kind of course) where all the meat are meating each other and no moisture .Too much sos however it will overwhelm the meat causing it too moist and soggy meat. Nobody want a wet and soggy meat right? So, this is why ypu have to keep balance the ampunt of meat and sos to create the perfect symphony of meat
Serraionga

levesterz wrote:

Society is derive from the word sos and also meaty. To achieved a balance flavour, one have to find the correct balance of sos and meat. Too much meat it will feel like you are having a meat party (bad kind of course) where all the meat are meating each other and no moisture .Too much sos however it will overwhelm the meat causing it too moist and soggy meat. Nobody want a wet and soggy meat right? So, this is why ypu have to keep balance the ampunt of meat and sos to create the perfect symphony of meat
/thread
ColdTooth
yeah /thread
levesterz
?
Serraionga
Society is derive from the word sos and also meaty. To achieved a balance flavour, one have to find the correct balance of sos and meat.

macOS 10.12 is not installed on this virtual machine. Insert the installer disc and click "Restart VM".
ColdTooth
woke
keremaru
isn't society a word that derives from social, which means that we have to have lives to find the definition of said word?
and so if we have to do something to find the definition of a word to explain the process of another word, doesn't that mean that we have to be willing to do so?
and im pretty sure that nobody wants to go be social when it's hard to do so already in this time and day, because all people currently care about is shit irrelevant to me, which already says a lot for people my age. i think.
nonetheless, to debunk the theorem, we must be willing to go out and experiment that theorem, which already supports the theorem into becoming a fact. so by staying indoors, we are already debunking it.
show more