forum

Later

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokebis

Zelmarked
I followed the grimoire of alice through the beginning. He dropped off lunatic for some reason. Was always curious as to why. I got pretty damn god at it.

@ thread, am I to infer since all 3 have to do with mainstream subjects, Touhou and meme's, that you are dissatisfied?
FisHie_old
Backfire
There is a very deep and meaningful subject here but I won't get it because I am fucking stupid.
Rii_old_1

Backfire wrote:

There is a very deep and meaningful subject here but I won't get it because I am fucking stupid.
Lilac
He obviously means the Nyan Cat one.

I do agree, it's terrible. Thinking of leaving myself.
Agnes

Lilac wrote:

He obviously means the Nyan Cat one.

I do agree, it's terrible. Thinking of leaving myself.
If you leave...

at least get on MSN more often. Dear christ.
Wojjan
this is when I legit consider packing up bags. Can we just go hold off-topic elsewhere?
Mara
brb forum generator
GladiOol
Nyan cat song is bad yes, but these are far worse.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q=&r=0&g=0&la=3

Oh look at that, over 2700 results of which at least 80% is worse than nyan cat! How wonderful~
dNextGen

Backfire wrote:

UnderminE

GladiOol wrote:

Nyan cat song is bad yes, but these are far worse.

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1&q=&r=0&g=0&la=3

Oh look at that, over 2700 results of which at least 80% is worse than nyan cat! How wonderful~
True.
Gabi
People still think most played map is achieved because map has quality.
Wojjan

Gabi wrote:

who said that?
nobody did.

the very notion of mapping a twenty-second loop is zany, the fact that it even becomes most played is insane. regardless of how good the map is or isn't the people who legit play this and even think this to be a good map (about 471 people, mind!) are a sheer disappointment and should just stop being.
Hernan
People here complain so much about everything.
Rii_old_1

Hernan wrote:

People here complain so much about everything.
ez complain, ez topic \o/
GladiOol

Wojjan wrote:

Gabi wrote:

who said that?
nobody did.

the very notion of mapping a twenty-second loop is zany, the fact that it even becomes most played is insane. regardless of how good the map is or isn't the people who legit play this and even think this to be a good map (about 471 people, mind!) are a sheer disappointment and should just stop being.
I'd rather listen to nyan cat non-stop than having to listen to most japanese stuff x))

Oh well, opinions gonna opinion.
Wojjan
nyan cat IS japanese stuff.
it's made with vocaloid and everything
GladiOol
It sounds better than the average non-vocaloid japanese song. /o/
awp

GladiOol wrote:

It sounds better than the average non-vocaloid japanese song. /o/
I have to agree. Also: I did not know that. This thread has taught me something!

At first I thought Pokebis was championing a "Most Played" that did not have an anime thumbnail